FL-St. Pete's: Scott +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:14:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-St. Pete's: Scott +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-St. Pete's: Scott +2  (Read 2914 times)
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« on: October 17, 2018, 01:51:35 PM »

Zaybay always discredits the Pollster because he doesn't like the Numbers. This isn't just an Anti-Republican Year, it is a anti-Incumbent Year for people in Washington and Nelson has been in D. C. for 18 years and has done nothing good for Florida.

Its literally one Scott +2 poll. If Nelson were leading by 2 in this poll, I wouldnt jump and declare him the victor, especially if DeSantis were leading in the governor portion.

You did say the race was Lean D in a thread about a poll that had Scott winning though.
Well yeah, that was based off the clear momentum Nelson was showing in multiple pollsters. The hurricane wasnt in my thinking at the time, as it could have a clear impact moving it to tossup. I would like more polls before justifying a trend.
Pat McCrory helped with hurricane assistance and he still lost. The idea it will push Scott over the edge is ludicrous. Nelson is most likely going to win.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies