A Different Republican Icon
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:34:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Different Republican Icon
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23
Poll
Question: Who do you think will win the 1980 Election
Fritz Hollings

Jack Kemp

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 9

Author Topic: A Different Republican Icon  (Read 67945 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: April 06, 2020, 01:58:16 PM »

I like Romney, but would support Hollings here. Maybe against another Democrat, I'd be going for Romney, though.

I think u would prefer Romney to OTL Carter. What I don't get for Carter is why didn't he immediately evacuate the US embassy as soon as the Shah was ousted from power. That was a huge mistake by Carter which I dont think most other Presidents would make which is why  I dont think Hollings would make the same mistake
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #451 on: April 06, 2020, 02:07:04 PM »

I like Romney, but would support Hollings here. Maybe against another Democrat, I'd be going for Romney, though.

I think u would prefer Romney to OTL Carter. What I don't get for Carter is why didn't he immediately evacuate the US embassy as soon as the Shah was ousted from power. That was a huge mistake by Carter which I dont think most other Presidents would make which is why  I dont think Hollings would make the same mistake

I think he had assurances from Iranian leader the embassy was save. Obviously, it was naive to believe that. What I actually ask myself whether the CIA had Khomeini on the radar in his French exile. If it was known what threat he posed, an American president probably should have ordered to just take the guy out.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #452 on: April 06, 2020, 02:18:38 PM »

I think he had assurances from Iranian leader the embassy was save. Obviously, it was naive to believe that. What I actually ask myself whether the CIA had Khomeini on the radar in his French exile. If it was known what threat he posed, an American president probably should have ordered to just take the guy out.

Yah I dont know if the CIA knew though . Maybe some day we will find out
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #453 on: April 07, 2020, 01:31:55 PM »
« Edited: April 07, 2020, 01:36:11 PM by Old School Republican »

Former North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms announces Presidential Bid

Source: www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article182500131.html

Helms: Than You, Thank You. Over the past two and a half years we have seen how Liberals have run our nation: a nation where fecklessness takes priority over strength, a nation which should worship the government over god, and traditional values are thrown out the window and its time we throw that vision out the window and that is why I am running for President(Applause). We need to abandon this reckless Hollings-Fulbright foreign policy for a foreign policy which puts American strength back into focus and I will do that(Applause). We will also get government back out of rights of people, localities and states and return our nation to tradional values which liberals have abandoned for the past two decades and I will do that as President(Applause). We will appoint judges who will ensure that we return to these values and not judges who believe that the law should be written in anyway the liberals want(Applause). Thats why I am running and I can tell you we will win(Applause). Thank you , may god bless you and may god Bless America

Senate Committee on Labor and Human Resources pass bill to repeal section14b of taft-hartley act and limit use of national security provision:

Brinkley: The Senate Committee on Labor and Human Resources have passed a bill which would repeal section 14b of the Taft-Hartley act allowing states to enact right to work laws and limited the President's ability to invoke the national security provision of the Taft-Hatley act so under this new proposed bill the action taken by President Goldwater to break up the coal miner strike would not be permitted under this bill. This bill was negotiated by Labor Secretary Leonard Woodcock but even then this bill did pass on strict party line votes and the question now is would senators such as Harry Byrd, Herman Talmadge, John Stennis, Edward Zorinsky, and other conservative Democrats vote for it.

Former Commerce Secretary William Simon announces Presidential Bid in interview :

Reynolds: Mr.Simon I have heard you have an important announcement to make

Simon: Yes and that is I will be running for President of the United States. The reason is we need someone who understands the importance of liberalizing our economy, has experience doing so and has both business and experience in the executive branch.

Reynolds: What about foreign policy an area people say you dont have much experience in

Simon: My philosophy is we should put the best minds in charge of our foreign policy: people like George Shultz, Henry Kissenger, Vernon Walters , John Tower and I as president would put such people in charge of these various agencies and give them the power needed to be effective. Also as secretary of Commerce, I was integral in getting free trade deals passed so I would say its wrong to say I dont have experience in Foreign Policy

Reynolds: What would you have done about the recent situation in Iran

Simon: Well first I wouldn't have abandoned the Goldwater-Nixon foreign policy doctrine what worked so well as that doctrine ensured are military remained powerful, agencies like the CIA had the power needed to be effective and we dont get bogged down in bureaucratic messes sloweing down our effectiveness.

Reynolds: With inflation seemingly getting worse by the week what would be your solution to bring it down

Simon: We need to understand why we are in this inflationary crises and that is because aggregate supply and we need to bring that number up and ways we can do that is by getting rid of unnecessary  regulations that interfere in the ability for business production, cutting taxes on businesses to increase investment in the economy, and cutting government spending to slow down the growth of demand.

Reynolds: Thanks for coming on and good luck with your bid

Simon: No problem
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #454 on: April 09, 2020, 02:58:03 AM »
« Edited: April 09, 2020, 04:11:38 AM by Old School Republican »

Hollings signs bill which will increase the number of schools in the country, after school resources for underprivileged communities but ends the policy of busing as well.

Chancellor: President Hollings today signed a bill into law which would end the current policy of busing and instead try to integrate schools and close the racial gap by increasing the amount of schools there are, and to increase the number of after school resources for after school resources. The President when signing the bill said that busing was a policy that had failed and a better way to integrate schools is by increasing the number of schools per community and requiring people who live around there to go to those schools which would increase diversity. Also the president said we need to increase resources into underprivileged areas to help solve this problem as well and the bill would do that. He ended by saying that the end of busing doesn't mean that his justice department will stop going after segregated schools and said that he will continue to do so for the rest of his presidency. Here's a quote

Hollings: This bill does not in anyway end the policy of integration and if it did I would veto it and I am sure that Senators Scoop Jackson and Joe Biden would not introduce the bill in this case as they along with I believe it just replaces a policy I viewed as a failed policy with a more effective policy. Anyhow for any school districts or states that believe this bill gives them the ability to stop integrating their schools, I can tell you our justice department will not tolerate that and will go after you if you try to keep your schools segregated because segregation is inexcusable in the year 1979 .  What this bill will do is go directly at the problem by increasing the number of schools in our nation and directly invest in after school programs in underprivileged communities .

Former Vice President James Rhodes announces Presidential Bid:

Rhodes: Thank You, Thank You. For 8 years I had the honor of serving as Vice Presidents to one of the greatest Presidents we have had, Barry Morris Goldwater, and we achieved so much during those 8 years from creating a fair tax code, ending the war in Vietnam with honor, to dealing with crises after crises we left America much stronger than we found it(Applause). In the past two and a half years President Hollings and his liberal friends in congress have tried to reverse our accomplishments and we are now starting to see the result: our enemies worldwide have been emboldened and we are in a midst of another energy crises because the fact is their policies just do not work(Applause).

As someone who has had first-hand experience of being Vice President for Barry Goldwater, I have the experience needed to return our nation to the sound policies that served us so well for 8 years and that is why I am running for President(Applause). After 4 years of our nation going in the wrong track, I can promise we certainly will make America Great Again (Applause) . Thank You , May God Bless You and May God Bless America

Report: Secretary of State William Fulbright and UN Ambassador Patrick Moynihan feuding over actions the US should take in the Israel-Lebonan conflict

Brinkley: There has been confirmed reports that over the past few weeks Secretary of State William Fulbright and UN Ambassador Patrick Moynihan have been feuding over actions the US should take in the Israeli-Lebanese conflict. The Secretary of State has been pressuring the ambassador to support UN resolution condemning Israel's actions in Lebanon and also believes Congress should cut some foreign aid as well.

The Ambassador we are told plans to veto the resolution, saying these type of conflicts are not what the UN was created to interfere in and believes interfering will only make things worse. This has caused a rift between the two as Ambassador Moynihan is saying Secretary Fulbright does not have authority over which resolutions the US vetoes or not and Secretary Fulbright is saying that his position is higher ranking than Moynihan's and is claiming that Mr.Moynihan defying his wishes would undermine our foreign policy in the region as a whole.

NBC Foreign Policy Expert: Well I am not surprised by this at all, given the fact that Secretary Fulbright had a history in the senate making controversial comments about Israel and Ambassador Moynihan has been one of its staunchest supporters so the two could not be more different on this issue. This tell me that President Hollings is gonna have to interfere and make a decision and potentially may have to fire either Secretary Fulbright or Ambassador Moynihan as if the feud spills over to other issues as well it could cause serious problems for President Hollings.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #455 on: April 10, 2020, 09:36:33 PM »

US abstains on a resolution condemning Israeli attacks although President Hollings releases statement questioning Israel's judgment 

Source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:UNO_New_York.JPG#/media/File:UNO_New_York.JPG

Brinkley: The United States today abstained on a resolution condemning the Israeli attacks after President Hollings got involved on this matter. He released this statement afterward though

Hollings: The United States is committed to the safety and security of the State of Israel in the aftermath of consistent terror attacks against its civilians. However, Israel's use of excessive force in Lebanon also conflicts with American interests in favor of a stable and secure the Middle East. As of the result, the US questions Israel's judgment in this specific instance.

Brinkley: Also the President talked to both Secretary Fulbright and Ambassador Moynihan and apparently was able to get them to reconcile .

New York Senator Jack Kemp announces Presidential Bid:

Source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:19871003_Jack_Kemp_Rally.jpg

Kemp: Thank You, Thank You. Today our nation stands at a crossroads where we must choose either to continue the policies of the past two and a half years which has brought upon this crises we now face or we must vote for change and return power back to the people(Applause). For the past two and a half years this administration has raised taxes , increased the power of the regulatory state, and now has put in price controls in an attempt to deal with this crisis (Boos) and those policies just have not work. We must not only repeal the tax increase passed by this administration but cut taxes on people and businesses as well so we can increase investment into our economy and increase supply in order to reduce inflation(Applause). We must understand that price controls only make inflation worse as all it does is limit supply and instead of imposing more price controls it is time we get rid of them (Applause), and overall we must remove unnecessary and stifling regulations in order to make it easier for businesses to create jobs and supply(Applause).

This is why I have decided to run for President of the United States(Applause) because I have not only a record of talking about all these different actions but a record of actually accomplishing what we are talking about as well(Applause). In 1973 I worked with President Goldwater to help pass one of the greatest tax reform bill in our lifetimes, helped pass a block grant bill and deregulatory bills and I will do it again as President(Applause). Our nation become so great not because of the government being so uniquely great but because we unleashed the power of the people unlike no other nation in the history of the world and I will work hard so we can return to that principle this administration as ignored(Applause). Thank You , May God Bless You and May God Bless the  United States of America.

Former Republican candidate and California Governor Ronald Reagan endorses New York Senator Jack Kemp for President:

Brinkley: With us is former Republican nominee Ronald Reagan. Governor thank you for coming on and what I am told you have an announcement to make

Reagan: Yes I do and that is I will be endorsing New York Senator Jack Kemp for President. Having been friends with Senator Kemp for many years, I know his commitment to the principles of limited government are strong and his tenure as senator proves he has the ability to accomplish the important goals many of us in the Conservative movement want.

Brinkley: So I take it you will not run

Reagan: No I will not, I had my chance in 1976 and now its time to allow someone else to run and Senator Jack Kemp is a perfect candidate to lead us in the next decade

Brinkley: Many in the Jesse Helms camp are maddened by this given that he supported your candidacy in 1976 and believes you should have stayed out. What do you respond to that

Reagan: Well let me tell you that this is nothing personal with Senator Helms but the fact is Senator Kemp has a better record of accomplishing the things we in the conservative movement want and also he successfully got reelected, unlike Senator Helms which I think is important.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #456 on: April 11, 2020, 11:15:04 PM »
« Edited: April 15, 2020, 02:30:24 AM by Old School Republican »

Ford will not run for President, will focus on winning back house for Republicans.

Ford: Since we have many great Republican candidates running, and I have always rather wanted to be house speaker rather than President, I have decided not to run for the Presidency of the United States. I will instead focus on helping the Republicans win the house back , and I believe we indeed can succeed in doing so . As for who I will endorse, all I can say is I will not endorse anyone until after Super Tuesday at the very least maybe even longer.

Partial repeal of Taft-Hartley defeated by a 51-49 vote in Senate as 6 Democrats vote against the bill :

Chancellor: The Democrats attempt to partially repeal Taft-Hartley failed as 5 Democrats voted against the bill(one abstained while only 2 republicans votes for it meaning it wasn't able to get the votes need for passage. President Hollings said he was disappointed that this bill failed but pledged to put the passage of the bill as plank in his reelection campaign.

Democrats who voted against Repeal: Harry Byrd, Herman Talmadge, John Stennis, Edward Zorinsky, Richard Stone

Democrat who Abstained: Sam Nunn

Republicans who voted for Repeal: Jacob Javits, Lowell Weicker

Hollings's approvals hit net negative as inflation hits over double digits:

Hollings's Approval:

Approve 46%(-3%)
Disapprove: 52%(+3%)

House Generic Ballot:

Republicans: 48%(+2%)
Democrats: 47%(-2%)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #457 on: April 14, 2020, 12:53:29 PM »

Breaking News: Communist Rebels overthrow US-allied government in Nicaragua

Brinkley: We have some breaking news to report to you and that is communist rebels have overthrown the US-allied government in Nicaragua and the nation is now on the verge of full scale civil war as counter rebel forces we are told have formed as well. The rebels are called the Sandinistas and their leader's name is Daniel Ortega who now claims to be the leader of the entire nation, and so far the Soviet Union and the Warsaw pact along with Latin American nations such as Mexico have recognized Mr.Ortega as the leader. On the other hand President Hollings said he does not believe Ortega is the leader of the nation and will not recognize him as such either, and most of Western Europe gave similar statements as well.

Presidential Candidate and former Defense Secretary John Connally responded to the news by calling this another example of the failed foreign policy of this administration who have reduced the power of the CIA and claimed that the President has left foreign policy to be completely run by Secretary Fulbright who he called an unmitigated disaster

Date and Locations of Party Conventions Revealed

Chancellor: The official convention sites for both party conventions have been chosen and here they are

Republican Convention:

Dates: July 14th, 1980- July 17th, 1980
City: Anaheim, California
Venue: Anaheim Convention Center

Democratic Convention:

Dates: August 11th, 1980- August 14th, 1980
City: New York City, New York
Venue: Madison Square Garden

Brinkley: From the looks of it both parties are trying to lock down major states both parties rely on to win elections. The Republicans had feared without someone from the West as their nominee for the first since 1964 , the state of California could be lost to the Democrats which would be disastrous for their election hopes and the Democrats had feared with Republicans nominating a New Yorker, that state could be lost for them which would be disastrous for the President's reelection hopes. So I think both these choices were smart choices for the Republican and Democratic Parties

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #458 on: April 14, 2020, 01:27:43 PM »

Proxmire and Byrd voting against a Partial Repeal of Taft-hartley seems weird, when Proxmire ran for Governor in 1954 over half of his money came from Organized Labor so I don't see why he would vote against it.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #459 on: April 14, 2020, 01:47:22 PM »

Proxmire and Byrd voting against a Partial Repeal of Taft-hartley seems weird, when Proxmire ran for Governor in 1954 over half of his money came from Organized Labor so I don't see why he would vote against it.

Maybe its me just reading it wrong but:

In May, Proxmire announced his willingness to hold hearings on continued federal aid to New York City prior to municipal labor unions having their contracts negotiated and the Senate Banking Committee would wait as long as possible to secure information on the labor settlement's impact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Proxmire#Consecutive_roll_call_votes

I read this as not as pro union, maybe Im wrong and if so i will edit the post and have another senator i had on the fence vote against it.

Also remember Harry Byrd was not Robert Byrd, Robert Byrd obviously voted while it was Harry who did not. Remember Harry Byrd father was the one who voted to override Truman veto on the bill
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #460 on: April 14, 2020, 07:40:06 PM »

In May, Proxmire announced his willingness to hold hearings on continued federal aid to New York City prior to municipal labor unions having their contracts negotiated and the Senate Banking Committee would wait as long as possible to secure information on the labor settlement's impact.

I read this as not as pro union, maybe Im wrong and if so i will edit the post and have another senator i had on the fence vote against it.

Also remember Harry Byrd was not Robert Byrd, Robert Byrd obviously voted while it was Harry who did not. Remember Harry Byrd father was the one who voted to override Truman veto on the bill

From my understanding, Proxmire voting against it would probably doom him in a Democratic primary and from my understanding with that quote is that he was just against waste, and a Taft-Hartley repeal doesn't effect municpial unions it only effects private sector unions iirc.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #461 on: April 14, 2020, 10:11:59 PM »

From my understanding, Proxmire voting against it would probably doom him in a Democratic primary and from my understanding with that quote is that he was just against waste, and a Taft-Hartley repeal doesn't effect municpial unions it only effects private sector unions iirc.

Thanks , I will edit the post sometime tonight then
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #462 on: April 17, 2020, 02:45:19 AM »

Tevenaglist Jerry Falwell announces Presidential run on 60 minutes:

Wallace: Mr.Falwell nice to have you come on, and from what I here its too announce that you are running for President. If so , why are you doing so

Falwell: Mike , I believe that over the past two decades we have lost our self culturally with things like the abortion which is murder becoming legalized, family values being spat on in with stuff like the sexual revolution, banning prayer in schools, growing acceptance for homosexual behavior and overall morality being ignored so I am running for President to address those issues

Wallace: Given that you are a political unknown how do you plan to win

Falwell: Well my goal at this point is to get on the debate stage in January so we can get these issues some voice and hopefully from there it can help me do well from Iowa which can provide a springboard for the later states . I beleive though me being on the debate state will help the eventual nominee anyway

Wallace: Given the president doesn't have power to overturn the supreme court decision and pass all these things how will you get it done.

Falwell : I will make court nominees that will not only reverse Roe vs Wade but will make it clear that having abortion legal violates the due process clause of the constitution as the fact is we cannot deprive any person of life without due process and abortion does that. Those judges will also reverse the terrible decision outlawing school prayers as well. Then i will use the bully pulpit to pass laws making it illegal for homosexuals to take any public position what so ever including in schools and then use the bully pulpit to go after anti family values behavior as well.

Wallace: Ok thank you for coming on

Falwell: Anytime Mike

Breaking News: Iran officially becomes theocracy as Islamic Constitution officially adopted

Brinkley: In a vote many believe was not a free and fair vote, the people of Iran voted in a 2-1 vote to officially establish a theocracy based on Islamic law. This new constitution will mean that all laws will now be subject to religious rule in Iran , and that Ruhollah Khomeini will be now known as the Grand Ayatollah and will have the power to appoint military leaders, the courts in Iran and has vast executive powers as well. His job will be to make sure all laws follow their version of Islamic law and will enforce those laws as well. This will establish a President of Iran and a legislature as well but both those offices will be below the Grand Ayatollah.

The former Shah of Iran who now is living in the United States called today a tragedy for his people and believes today will be regarded as one of the worst days in Persian history. He believes that the people of Iran one day will revolt against the Ayatollah and remove the theocracy after it becomes clear how big of a mistake this is

President Hollings announces sanctions against Iran in response to the passage of new constitution

Brinkley: President Hollings in response to the passage of the New Iranian Constitution announced he would be implementing a full trade embargo, freezing of some Iranian assets , and other sanctions. He called what happened today in Iran a disgrace and the US wont stand for a nation that wants to take their people back to the middle ages and says we will make sure that that type of government fails.

Secretary of State William Fulbright is talking to NATO leaders in hopes of getting them to sign on to US sanctions against Iran and UN secretary Pat Moynihan is hoping the UN passes sanctions as well.
America Needs R'hllor
Parrotguy
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.48

« Reply #463 on: April 17, 2020, 03:55:25 AM »

Down with Falwell!
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #464 on: April 18, 2020, 01:19:52 AM »

Who do you dislike more , Falwell or Helms.
erſatz-york
SlippingJimmy

« Reply #465 on: April 18, 2020, 01:39:56 AM »

At least Helms has a platform outside of the Moral Majority stuff; I guess I dislike Falwell more.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #466 on: April 18, 2020, 01:49:52 AM »
« Edited: April 27, 2020, 05:16:27 PM by Old School Republican »

President Hollings nominates Paul Volcker to be the next Chair of the  Federal Reserve

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50718626

Brinkley: President Hollings today nominated Economist Paul Volker the next Chair of the Federal Reserve in a pick which was praised by members of both parties and of conservatives and liberals alike . He got his advice from both Kenyesian and Chicago School economists who he wanted to get a conseus from both agreed that Volker should be nominated and his nomination now is easily expected to be approved in the Senate

Soviet Union vetoes Iranian Sanctions in the UN:

Source: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/what-to-watch-in-trumps-first-meeting-with-the-u-n-general-assembly

Chancellor: The Soviet Union today announced they would veto proposed Sanctions against Iran, calling the sanctions a way to delegitimize the people of Iran revolting against their ruling class and they wouldn't stand for it. The Soviets said while they do not agree with everything in their constitution they will stop the West from trying to put their puppets back in charge through these sanctions.

China abstained on these Sanctions while the US , UK and France all voted in favor

Republicans win Mississippi and Lousiana Gubernatorial races while Democrats win in Kentucky

Brinkley: In last night's gubernatorial races , the Republicans won Mississippi and Lousiana while Democrats held on in Kentucky. The win in Lousiana was their first victory since reconstruction in a gubernatorial race while in Mississippi thanks to a ballot measure past 4 years ago, the popular Trent Lott easily won reelection. In Kentucky, the Democratic nominee handily defeated the Conservative  Republican nominee which was expected. Here are now the results of the 3 races last night

Mississippi: Governor Trent Lott 60.1%, Former State Insurance Commissioner Evelyn Gandy 39.9%

Lousiana: Representative Dave Treen 50.1%, Mr. Louis Lambert 49.9%

Kentucky: Lieutenant Governor Julian Carroll 57.9 %, Representative Gene Snyder 42.1%

Paul Volcker officially becomes new Chair of Federal Reserve after being overwhelmingly confirmed by Senate

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/09/investing/paul-volcker-obituary/index.html

Brnkley: After the Senate confirmed Mr.Paul Volker appointment to become the Chair of the Federal vote with over 90 senators voitng in the affirmative, Mr.Volker officially was sworn in by Chief Justice Burger and took over as the Chair of the Federal Reserve claiming in his speech that the era of inflation will end and that will mean the era of loses money will end as we will return to a strict tight money policy.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #467 on: April 19, 2020, 03:18:24 AM »

1980 Republican Party Primary Polling and Preview:

Brinkley: With the primaries less than 6 weeks out lets look at some of the polling out

National:

New York Senator Jack Kemp: 31%
Former Vice President James Rhodes 23%
Former North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms 15%
Michigan Senator George Romney 14%
Former Defense Secretary John Connally 12 %
Tevenaglist Jerry Falwell 4%
Former Commerce Secretary William Simon 1%

Iowa:

Former Vice President James Rhodes 25%
New York Senator Jack Kemp 21%
Michigan Senator George Romney 17%
Former North Carolina Senator Jesse Hems 16%
Tevenaglist Jerry Falwell 14%
Former Defense Secretary John Connally 6%

New Hampshire:

New York Senator Jack Kemp 57%
Michigan Senator George Romney 23%
Former Vice President James Rhodes 10%
Former Defense Secretary John Connally 6%
Former Commerce Secretary William Simon 2%
Former North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms 1%
Tevenaglist Jerry Falwell 1%

South Carolina

Former North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms: 25%
New York Senator Jack Kemp 23%
Former Defense Secretary John Connally 18%
Former Vice President James Rhodes 17%
Michigan Senator George Romney 10%
Tevenaglist Jerry Falwell 6%

Brinkley: So Right now New York Seantor Jack Kemp has a massive lead in New Hampshire and Iowa and South Carolina are close. If Senator Kemp can win those primaries than the fact is the primaries will probably be over and he will be the Republican nominee as there will be almost no path left for anyone else to catch him. The way things are looking at everyone in the race except Senator Kemp and Secretary Connally must win Iowa, in my opinion, to really have a chance in this race as a loss in Iowa would reduce their poll numbers in South Carolina which likely would result in a loss

Chancellor: Except Secretary Connally who has gone all in on South Carolina and believes that is the place that can save his candidacy but for that to happen neither Senator Helms, Vice President Rhodes and maybe even Mr.Falwell can win Iowa as if they do that likely will give them the polling boost in South Carolina needed to win the race . If Senator Romney wins well than we likely are in for a repeat of 1976 where Senator Kemp takes the role of Governor Reagan in the apparent heir to President Goldwater, Secretary Connally takes the role of Secretary Nixon in which he becomes the candidate of the foreign policy establishment and Senator Romney takes the role of Governor Rockfeller in which liberal urban and Appalachian blue collar Republicans go to Mr.Romney. If Vice President Rhodes wins Iowa you get a two way race between Senator Kemp and Vice President Rhodes which likely goes the distance

Brinkley: On the other hand if Senator Helms or Mr.Falwell wins Iowa you could see a Senator Helms vs Senator Kemp race in which you get a Goldwater Republican vs a Far Right Republican which could alienate many moderate republicans given the fact they wont have a single candidate to vote for in the primaries and likely Senator Kemp will go even further right instead of move to the center .

Chancellor: Well we will see at the Debate next month

Breaking News: Soviet Union invades Afghanistan

Source: https://www.npr.org/2015/10/28/452014515/the-intense-images-of-afghanistans-long-and-distant-war

Brinkley: Last night the Soviet Union sent tanks into Afghanistan in an attempt to help prop up the Communist government of Afghanistan they helped bring to power last year. With their grip on power seemingly falling every day the Soviets had decided to directly get involved in the war and due to that announced they would be invading Afghanistan to help bring stability for a communist government than transition power back to them.

Their leader Brezhnev called today a day of great honor for the Soviet Union and promised that this would be us standing besides the people in overthrowing the capitalist class all around the world. He said that we wont stand by and let that experiment get undermined by the capitalist powers led by the United States and said that the Soviet Union will win

NBC Foreign Policy Expert: It is very likely that the Soviets do take over Afghanistan so the fact is the US will have to respond in some way without risking war. It could be from sanctions , to maybe trying to do to the Soviets what the Soviets try to do to us in Vietnam or more . It wont be an easy action but some stuff will have to be done and I am told the President is flying back to DC to meet  with both his diplomatic and military advisors in an emergency meeting to see what they next steps should be.

President Hollings announces at Camp David that he will withdraw arms control treaty within 100 days if all Soviet troops haven't withdrawn from Afghanistan by then

Chancellor: The President cut short his vacation and flew back to DC in order to formulate a response to the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan and we are told he will be giving a statement from Camp David, in which place he will be spending the New Years in this year due to this event. He will not be taking questions from the media but will be coming up to the podium right now

Hollings: Last night the Soviet Union in an act of naked imperialism and utter violation of international law invaded a sovereign nation , Afghanistan, in an attempt to make sure that nation is ruled by a puppet picked by them and we will not stand by that . In response to this action by the Soviet Union , we will cancel all future meeting with the Soviet Union and if all Soviet troops are not out from Afghanistan in 100 days we will withdraw from the arms control treaty we signed last year as well because it will prove the Soviets cannot be trusted to keep their word.

I have already signed an executive order which states that if the Soviet Union have not withdrawn all troops by April 7 1980 at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard time, then the arms control treaty will no longer be under consideration. I want to end this by saying I hope it doesn't come to this but make any mistake, this demand is not under negotiation and the Soviets now have a choice to make whether they want cooperation with the United States or whether they want to control Afghanistan but they cannot have both.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #468 on: April 22, 2020, 11:58:13 PM »

Summary of the Republican Primary Debate:

Brinkley: Lets look at some key moments from the debate

Key Moment 1:

Chancellor: Lets get into recent news, and talk about the fact the Soviets have recently invaded Afghanistan. What are some actions you would take against the Soviets for this , and lets begin with you Secretary Connally

Connally: Well first we need to understand why we got here and the reason is pretty simple. President Hollings and Secretary of State William Fulbright decided to abandon not only the foreign policy of the Goldwater administration which won us the war in Vietnam, they abandoned 30 years of foreign policy in an naive attempt to coexist with the Russians. To this, they dismantled much of our military, reduced the effectiveness of the CIA which by the way resulted in one of our top central America allies falling to the hands of the communists and also negotiated bad deals for the US.

If I am elected , I will appoint a Secretary of State who will make it clear to the Soviet Union that you no longer are dealing with William Fulbright  but an actual Secretary of State who will make it clear to the Soviets that the days of getting your way is over. We will rebuild our military to make it clear we will defend our allies if they are attacked by Communists, we will make the CIA better than ever to make sure they can gather intelligence on the Soviets and allow us to take proper action and I will review every single deal this President signed with the Soviets and repeal them if necessary.

Helms: Well I agree with the Secretary here and heres the fact, President Goldwater left us in such good position and President Hollings has squandered it in just 3 years and it is time we reverse the failed Hollings-Fulbright policy and make it clear to the Russians that not only will we end this era of cooperation with you but we are going to aggressively root out communist influence around the world. This means helping rebels in Central America take back their nations from the communists, and end our support to China and support the Taiwanese and more.

Romney: Senator Helms , China while not perfect has sided with us over the Soviet Union recently and abandoning that would be sending a major country back into the hands of the Soviets and we cannot allow that to happen. What needs to be done instead to reduce the Soviet influence is by working with our allies all around the world to do so as working with our allies is the best way we can bring stability back to the world. To to this I agree with Secretary Connally that our CIA has to be rebuilt but we have to use it to mainly gather intelligence which we can use against the Soviets not in creating more instability.

Rhodes: Senator Helms , the move to China was done in the Goldwater Administration and the fact is it worked as now they are on our side instead of the Russians which makes a huge difference

Helms: If we want to fight communism we have to fight it everywhere and cannot compromise one bit with it

Rhodes: Senator Helms, we have to choose our battles wisely, and right now the Soviet Union is by far the biggest threat we have. Using our influence we have helped China begin its process to liberalize so ending that process is ridiculous and will only harm us.

Kemp: I agree with the Vice President and as President I will built on that relationship to help us win the cold war. The fact is the Soviet Union is by far the biggest threat in the world and we must deal with it first and I agree the policy of coexisting has failed. To remedy that we must 1. rebuild our military and CIA not for offensive purposes but to make it clear that we will defend the free world from the threat communism, 2. we must work with our allies and create new allies to work with us to counter the Soviets and help our economic system thrive, 3. we must demand more accountability from the Soviets when it comes to signing any deal with them.

As President Goldwater used to say a lot on the campaign trail 12 years ago, we will only achieve peace through strength and my administration will bring that philosophy back as that philosophy served our nation well for 8 years.

Falwell: I agree with the men on stage but we need to go further as one of the best tools to succeed in situations like this is able to take the moral high ground and rebuilding strong family values is the only way we can do that and as President that will be my number one priority.

Key Moment 2:

Chancellor: With inflation above 10% and unemployment seemingly trending up again , if any of you are elected what would be your plans to fix it and why would you be the best candidate to fix it . Lets go first to you Senator Romney

Romney: Well the first reason is why is that I am the only candidate on this stage who has run both a state and a company as well as being part of a legislature so I believe my experience makes me more prepared to deal with the economy than anyone on stage. As President, I would propose across the board 10% tax cuts for businesses across the country to give them the ability to invest more in increasing supply which will help with dealing with inflation. Second I will work with our economic partners around the world to help increase oil imports into the United States to help mitigate this energy crisis of ours and to that we need to work with our allies, in a bipartisan factor legislatively to get rid of unnecessary regulations  and I believe my record best suits me for this role

Kemp: Senator Romney, I have a question if Congress passes a repeal of the Hollings tax hike will you sign it into law

Romney: I indeed believe we need to repeal that tax hike but that needs to be done in a separate bill than the economic program and I believe we need to get rid of many tax loopholes when doing so as well.

Kemp:  I disagree with that approach the economic program needs to have both individual tax cuts so I will push to repeal the Hollings tax hike to make it easier for people to deal with higher inflation and also pass 15% across the board tax cuts to increase business investment into our economy which we badly need. Another thing I would do is remove on day 1 the price controls put in place by this administration as the fact is all price controls do is limit supply thus cause shortages and then inflation which is one reason why we are in the crises we are in now. Then I will have one of my create a team around me that will look at every single regulation we have on the energy industry and any regulation they deem unnecessary or excessive will be repealed with a stroke of a pen because the fact is much of the problems with our current regulatory state did not come from congress but from unelected bureaucrats in executive agencies and as the head of the executive branch I will repeal those regulations and also push for the regulatory reform law President Goldwater tried to get into place to make sure unelected bureaucrats dont have that power again.

Lastly I would expand trade with other nations by dropping tariffs, and trade barriers as that will help us increase supply and decrease prices both of which we need right now

Simon: I agree with everything Senator Kemp said but the question is who can do it better and I believe my experiance in business and the cabinet will make me more prepared to deal with this issue while you dont have as much experiance. It is also clear looking at the last 12 years that the economic policies put out by the Chicago School of Economics works far better than the ones put out by the Keyensian school  and the record of President Goldwater and President Hollings shows that so I will hire a team of economists from the Chicago school and put them in charge of our economic policy once again.

Kemp: Mr.Simon , I respect you a lot but what you said about me is not true because I was critical in helping pass the 1973 tax reform bill and other bills which reigned in government spending so what you said is just not true

Simon: Well my experience is executive branch though while your is not

Kemp: Yes but we need people who can pass their legislation through Congress as well

Connally: This economic crisis was caused by one thing, low supply of oil and that is the number thing we should address. We need to increase our coal production in the United States which has dropped over the past few decades due to overregulation of the industry, we need to increase the amount of oil we ourselves drill and lastly we need to work with nations not only like Canada but Saudi Arabia and Venezuela as well to increase the amount of oil we import from them so we can increase over all supply and then decrease inflation.  As for tax cuts I do believe we do need to cut taxes but unless we deal with the core of the crises the problem wont be solved

Helms: The core of the crises is big government and the way we get out of it is by reducing power from Washington back to the states and the people. The Federal Government should transfer much of the land we own back to the states where that land belongs and states not the federal government should have the power what to do with that land. The idea that for example, we know whats best for people in Texas more than the people of Texas no for themselves is insane and the decision on oil exploration should be left to the people of Texas not some big-government bureaucrat in Washington. That means we should slash taxes , regulations and spending because once again most of that power belongs to the states not Washington and I as president will make that my number priority. Having a President who realizes the 10th amendment of the constitution matters is something that we so desperately need and I will be that president.

Rhodes: Well its simple we need to return to the policies that worked and serving as Vice President for 8 years to one of our best presidents in our lifetimes gives me the experience needed to help return on nation to those policies. We need to repeal that tax increase signed by the President, we need to get rid of not only unnecessary regulations in the energy industry but our economy as a whole so our businesses can invest more in our economy and we need to cut spending as too much spending has also led to inflation and my experience as a state auditor in Ohio will give me the experience to help deal with that issue.

Falwell: One of the reasons we are in such economic peril is cause the family structure in this nation is falling. Before families would take care of one another in hard economic times and the collapse of that has led to government filling that void which has led to inflation so if we want to rebuild our economy we need to start with rebuilding family values.

Helms: While I agree with Mr.Falwell he has the order reversed the reason the family structure has collapsed is due to big government programs creating dependency and I will end those as president. Secondly, we also need to return to the gold standard as going to Fiat money has resulted in runaway inflation and if we want to end this crises we have to return to the Gold Standard

Key Moment 3:

Chancellor: A Key role for any President is appointing Judges, so if each one of you are elected what would be your criteria when it comes to the appointment of judges

Helms: I would appoint judges who not only understand federalism but commit to the principles of federalism because the fact is over the past 50 years, we have moved away from the principles of federalism to having everything being controlled by the federal government. Nowhere in the constitution did it say the federal government had the power to mandate legal abortion on the country, force busing, grab land that belongs to the states, and regulate activity that doesn't even cross interstate lines. The commerce clause has been totally abused and it is time we live up to the true meaning of the commerce clause.

Falwell: Well I agree with the senator but I would add that the constitution does ban abortion because the bill of rights says that no human life can be deprived without due process so its clear cut in my opinion that the bill of rights says legal abortion should be unconstitutional and since the 14th amendment incorporated the bill of rights onto the states, then the states should not have the power to legalize it either. So I will appoint a judge who understands these principles

Kemp: The problem with legalizing or making something illegal through the supreme court is that the next Democratic president can come in and then appoint judges to overturn it and make it fully legal again. So I think that approach is the wrong way to go. Roe vs Wade was wrong because it was a state and at best a legislative issue not a court issue and yes I believe it should be overturned. The judges I would appoint would be strict constructionists and would interpret the constitution and laws the way they were written and would not make new laws themselves. Most of the issues we are talking about today from abortion, violation of states and local rights,  to allowing executive agencies to abuse power through regulations came from the fact that we moved away from that principle. So I would not appoint a judge based on one particular issue but whether or not they believed that their role is to interpret the law how it is written and not to make new ones and if we did most of the issues we are talking about would not be a problem.

Rhodes: I agree with Senator Kemp but I want people to remember when President Goldwater took over the courts was dominated by liberals and thanks to him after 8 years we finally created an ideological balance in the court system and I helped the President make those appointments that finally took away control of the courts from an ideological liberal rule. So for that reason I believe I would be the most qualified to make those appointments

Romney: Well I would appoint whomever was the most qualified judge to the courts and my belief is we should balance the courts out so we have ideological diversity in the courts so that would mean for some court districts I would nominate conservatives and some more moderates and that is something I belive need to be done to fix our court system

Kemp: Well my problem with that answer is the court isn't supposed to be conservative or liberal or moderate, its supposed to interpret the law how it has been written. I dont know why that's called ideologically conservative, in my opinion that's just appointing judges who would do what they are supposed to do. Judges arent supposed to make laws, the legislatures are.

Romney: Well the question is what the interpretation is Senator Kemp and for that we need idelogical diversity

Helms: So would you be willing to nominate anti-federalist , pro choice jduges

Romney: Like I said my decision to nominate judges wont be based on ideolgiy but qualifications

Helms: So I take that as a yes

Chancellor: Lets not get into too many back and forth here as we still need answers from Secretary Connally and Secretary Simon

Connally: I agree with Senator Romney in that we need to appoint the most qualified judges regardless of ideology but the problem right now is many liberal judges dont rule on interpretation but ideological reasons and that is something I will not tolerate when i comes to any potential appointments for the courts.

Simon: My belief is we need to appoint judges who will bring separation of powers back into play and dont allow bureaucrats in Washington to make basically laws without approval of congress. That is clearly a violation of our constitution and that needs to be addressed

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #469 on: April 26, 2020, 01:45:34 AM »

Hollings takes shot at Republican rivals claiming they want to take us back to the past not the future:

Cronkite: What did you think about the Republican Debate last night

Hollings: Well its pretty obvious that every single one of them wants to take us back to the past meaning the Goldwater years rather than talk about a vision they have for the future. Even the most moderate candidate on the stage, George Romney, claimed he would sign a repeal of the 1977 tax bill which would take us back to the old system which did not work for anyone but wealthy people. All of them claim the answer to all our economic problems is too much regulation which again was a talking point of the Goldwater Adminstration and the fact is the American people after 8 years of those types of policies said we dont want that and rejected it but it seems like they have not gotten over that yet.

In the foreign area once again all the candidates on the stage are talking about how we need to reverse our policies and go back to the policies of the Goldwater administration instead of talking about their future plans. So overall I dont think there is a single Republican on the stage, even George Romney who really has a vision for where they want to take America in this decade and longer.

President Hollings signs bill to restore military spending at 1976 levels for the upcoming year

Chancellor: In response to the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan , Congress overwhelmingly signed a bill that reversed the military cuts of the past few years and restored military spending at 1976 levels for this upcoming year and President Hollings signed that bill into law. This action marks the end to a period that begin with the signing of the SALT treaty back in 1974 in which tensions between the US and Soviet Union seemed to cool down and a period of cooperation and seemingly a return to the period before 1974.

President Hollings approvals tick up back in positive range:

Holling's Approval:

Approve: 49%(+5%)
Disapprove: 48%(-6%)

Congressional Ballot:

Democrats: 48%(+3%)
Republicans: 46%(-2%)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #470 on: April 27, 2020, 12:00:49 AM »
« Edited: April 27, 2020, 04:56:45 PM by Old School Republican »

President Hollings's 1980 State of the Union Address :

Speaker O'Neill: Ladies and Gentlemen, members of Congress: It is my high privilege and distinguished honor to present to you the President of the United States(Standing Ovation)

President Hollings: Thank You, Thank You. Mr.Vice President, Mr.Speaker, members of congress: while times may seem rough, and while we are entering an uncertain age I can assure to you and to the people that are state of the union remains strong(Applause). We have dealt with many crises in our nation's history before, and came out of each one a better nation and we will come out of this a better nation as well(Applause) . I believe there are many things we have done over the past few years that's makes us better fit to deal with this crisis, from healthcare reform to creating programs to make sure no child goes hungry we now have the ability to deal with this economic crisis better than we did before as much of the worst consequences of an economic crisis: not having access to healthcare and having your children go hungry will be severely mitigated(Applause).

The first thing we must do to limit inflation is to reduce the ability of price gouging to make sure that large corporations do not take advantage of this situation by gouging prices and we have done that by implementing price controls but I do believe we need to take a stricter measure against this regard as well(Half Applause). Keeping a lid on prices while supply of oil is increased will help us deal with this crises and lower inflation as well(Half Applause) and removing that lid now will lead to terrible effects we just cannot risk right now. We also need to work with our allies like Canada, in Europe to create a coherent energy policy between our nations so we can avoid crises like this again(Applause).

Doing so will also require us to deal with the new threat faced by the new Iranian regime who has imposed a theocratic government on its people, and isolated itself from the world and to deal with this regime I am asking you guys to pass a bill which will put in place robust sanctions against the Iranian regime(Applause). Our intelligence team also gathered evidence showing that the Iranian government had been planning to take members of our embassy hostage and it is clear from that they are a rogue regime who should not be given any corner(Applause). We will push our allies to put these sanctions on them too to make that message clear that we wont tolerate their regime(Applause).

Another threat overseas we are facing is the Soviet Union who just a month ago decided to invade Afghanistan in an attempt to prop up an unpopular communist regime they installed in a coop last year and in doing so have disregarded all sense of international law and any pretense that they are willing to cooperate with the world. This is why we decided to respond by increasing  our defense budget(Applause), and making it clear that we will withdraw from the latest Arms control treaty if they haven't withdrawn troops by April 3rd of this year(Applause). While we believe that increase of tension is not a good thing and we rather would cooperate with the Soviets the fact is they need to show cooperation too(Applause) and they with these actions are clearly not.

Thank You, May God Bless you and may God Bless America
Tron1993
Rookie
United Kingdom

« Reply #471 on: April 27, 2020, 01:50:11 PM »

Hang on you haven’t done the 1979 gubernatorial elections
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #472 on: April 27, 2020, 01:51:04 PM »

Hang on you haven’t done the 1979 gubernatorial elections

The 1979 Gubernatorial elections would be in November, the SOTU is in January.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #473 on: April 27, 2020, 01:55:33 PM »

Romney wins upset win in Iowa due to Conservative Wing Divide, while Kemp romps to victory in New Hampshire. Rhodes, Falwell and Simon all drop out after results

Iowa Caucus:

Michigan Senator George Romney 25% 10 Delegates
New York Senator Jack Kemp 21% 8 Delegates
Former North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms 18% 7 Delegates
Former Vice President James Rhodes 16% 6 Delegates
Televangelist Jerry Falwell 10% 4 Delegates
Former Defense Secretary John Connally 9% 3 Delegates

New Hampshire Primary:

New York Senator Jack Kemp 60% 14 Delegates
Michigan Senator George Romney 28% 7 Delegates
Former Defense Secretary John Connally 9% 2 Delegates
Former Commerce Secretary William Simon 2%
Former North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms 1%

Brinkley: In Iowa Michigan Senator George Romney shocked the world by winning the caucus which many attribute to the division of the conservative wing in Iowa. Former Vice President Rhodes dropped to a stunning 4th place despite polls showing he would  contend for a win in Iowa and Mr.Jerry Falwell also dropped out after a disappointing 5th place finish in Iowa and potentially costing Former Senator Jesse Helms a win here.

In New Hampshire, no surprise but Senator Jack Kemp won a landslide victory like expected and Secretary Simon dropped out of the race and endorsed Senator Kemp after the defeat tonight. Also people may ask what has happened to Secretary Connally , well that is because he is going all in on a South Carolina only strategy and largely abandoned these two primaries.

Hollings signs Iranian Sanctions bill

Chancellor: The President today signed a bill that made the sanctions he imposed on Iran last fall, into law plus more. This bill also includes a defacto embargo on Iran and makes it clear that companies who violate that embargo will face severe consequences. Also other nations who violate that embargo will also face some consequences as well with an increase in trade barriers. Other nations such as the UK have announced they too will be cutting relations with the Iranians and that resolution is expected to be joined by other nations such as Germany and maybe France as well.

Connally wins upset victory in South Carolina and handily wins New Mexico. Helms drops out of race and endorses Kemp after embarrassing 3rd place finish in South Carolina  

South Carolina:

Former Defense Secretary John Connally 35% 28 Delegates
New York Senator Jack Kemp 31%
Former North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms 29%
Michigan Senator George Romney 5%

New Mexico:

Former Defense Secretary John Connally 47% 11 Delegates
New York Senator Jack Kemp 36% 8 Delegates
Michigan Senator George Romney 17% 4 Delegates

Chancellor: Many are questioning now whether or not Senator Kemp remains the frontrunner after defeats in 3 of the 4 first primaries and Secretary Connally's win in South Carolina and New Mexico.

Brinkley: Well its hard to say because while Secretary Connally has the delegate lead now , remember while much of Super Tuesday will take place in the Southeast which are demographically similar to South Carolina, this time Senator Helms will no longer be in the race and whose said he would support Senator Kemp so this time Secretary Connally will have to defeat a united Conservative Front there. Then a week after Super Tuesday you will have primaries in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and Florida a day which very well could decide who the nominee could be so if Connally wants to win he must prove he can do that with a united conservative field on Super Tuesday first and it just cannot be in Texas and Oklahoma it must be in the South East and other states as well . All right before we sign off lets show you how the race stacks up at this moment

Former Secretary of Defense John Connally 44 Delegates
New York Senator Jack Kemp 30 Delegates
Michigan Senator George Romney 21 Delegates
Former North Carolina Senator Jesse Helms 7 Delegates
Former Vice President James Rhodes 6 Delegates
Televangelist Jerry Falwell 10% 4 Delegates

KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P