WI-Marist: Evers +10 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 10:09:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  WI-Marist: Evers +10 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Marist: Evers +10  (Read 7072 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: October 11, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »

Definitely a bit Democratic-friendly (okay, maybe more than a bit), but one thing is consistent: Walker is underperforming the GCB in both polls (the Marquette poll was R+3, he was up 1, this poll is D+6, Evers is up 10), which is terrible news for Walker. I don't see how more Republicans turn out in a year like this. I think I'm ready to call this race Lean D. It's too soon to count Walker out, but he's clearly down in the average, and it says something that a poll showing him up just 1% is considered a very good poll for him.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 09:34:55 PM »

I just hope the next MU poll doesn't show Walker leading even more. Then, that's when I'll be concerned. Fifty Thirty Eight gives MU Law and Marist both A ratings, so I'm not sure which one I should believe as they are equal in reliability.

I doubt that they'll have Walker doing better, unless the environment shifts in favor of the Republicans again near the end of October. Hopefully, if they find Walker behind again, Democrats won't get complacent.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies