PA-07: Bob Casey +17
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:43:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  PA-07: Bob Casey +17
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-07: Bob Casey +17  (Read 466 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 15, 2018, 05:49:08 PM »

This is just this particular district.

PA-07
Bob Casey (D) 52%
Lou Barletta (R) 35%

The last poll was a bit of an outlier, had Casey leading 53-30.

Barletta is a disaster.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/pennsylvania/republicans-make-gains-in-second-69-newsdesales-university-poll/807473989
UncleSam

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 06:54:51 PM »

Didn’t Trump lose this district by about the same or worse in 2016? This doesn’t seem as bad as I expected but maybe I’m thinking of the wrong district.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 06:59:31 PM »

Didn’t Trump lose this district by about the same or worse in 2016? This doesn’t seem as bad as I expected but maybe I’m thinking of the wrong district.

It was Clinton +1, so it's pretty much in line with what you'd expect from the district given the polls we have out of the state showing Casey destroying Barletta.
UncleSam

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 07:05:15 PM »

It was Clinton +1, so it's pretty much in line with what you'd expect from the district given the polls we have out of the state showing Casey destroying Barletta.
Err I thought the old PA-7 was Clinton+1. Was this a poll of that district? Because the new PA-7 is definitely stronger Dem than that, but that might not have been what they polled.

Not that it really matters.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 07:08:25 PM »

Err I thought the old PA-7 was Clinton+1. Was this a poll of that district? Because the new PA-7 is definitely stronger Dem than that, but that might not have been what they polled.

The new PA-7 is based around the Lehigh Valley, the main body of the old 15.  The district you seem to be thinking of is the new 5th.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 08:08:39 PM »

The new PA-7, which this is, is a Clinton +1 district
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies