Who's on your ignore list? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:14:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who's on your ignore list? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who's on your ignore list?  (Read 59418 times)
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« on: June 28, 2020, 10:07:30 PM »

Haley/Ryan
Yellowhammer
Cyrusman
Higgins
Del Tachi
Idaho Conservative

I don't even remember who Cyrusman is, but I imagine he must've been really bad to end up on this list.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 10:32:42 PM »

Haley/Ryan
Yellowhammer
Cyrusman
Higgins
Del Tachi
Idaho Conservative

I don't even remember who Cyrusman is, but I imagine he must've been really bad to end up on this list.

Higgins is someone I would have on my list if I weren't trying to report his ass to Bantown.  But he's been quiet lately.

Did he get banned? I took Grassr00ts off of ignore once he was banned but I don't remember if Higgins was banned or not.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 10:17:46 PM »

Del Tachi
MATTROSE94
Fuzzy Bear
Redban
Green Line
Idaho Conservative
Higgins
Yellowhammer
Councilor Ishan
Cyrusman
7sergi9
Sen. Mark Meadows
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 05:35:11 PM »

No, it's not about disagreeing with someone's posts. It's about someone's posts adding no value to the forum. Better for my sanity to just ignore people who comment the same garbage all the time with no evidence of progression or improvement. Basically, if your whole shtick is (looking at my list) being an unabashed Trump cheerleader excusing all of his faults as "wins", a lolbertarian cringelord, or a NeverBernie troll, you aren't worthy of my attention.

Calling others trolls and cringelords while you continue to voluntarily take the name of an anti-Semite? Ironic.

And to think I was called out recently for calling him Corbynite. Jesus.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 01:29:06 PM »

Beet
Donald Trump's Toupee
Del Tachi
MATTROSE94
Fuzzy Bear
Redban
Green Line
Higgins
Yellowhammer
Ishan
Cyrusman
7sergi9
Sen. Mark Meadows
Pineville Jeb
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 04:10:46 PM »

Re-added Alben Barkley again. Fed up with his sh!t. Hope he says something stupid enough to get himself banned.

Lmao I actually enjoy his drunken rants but I understand this general feeling so well. There's some people on the internet that push too many of my buttons, end them!
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 07:55:56 PM »

Anyone who's ignore list is longer than a few posters is literally a child.  The only excuse is if you're some 20-year Atlas veteran who still has trolls from the 2004 election on ignore.

Blocking/ignoring people is a power fantasy for people who want the serotonin rush that comes with enacting petty vengeance upon someone they dislike. Having people on ignore makes your user experience extremely irritating, and you'll always be paranoid that people are talking about you if you can't read their posts. It ultimately just ends up creating more work for the person with a long ignore list, because they'll be constantly clicking "show post."

I don't have show post enabled and I don't really care if someone says anything about me, derogatory or otherwise, especially these people:
Beet
Donald Trump’s Toupée
Del Tachi
MATTROSE94
Fuzzy Bear
Redban
Suburbia
Green Line
Higgins
Yellowhammer
Ishan
Cyrusman