Who's on your ignore list? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:40:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who's on your ignore list? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who's on your ignore list?  (Read 59714 times)
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 17, 2018, 12:41:36 AM »

I don't know if I should be honored or disappointed I'm only on one person's list and its probably for reasons entirely unrelated to politics that I can change in ten seconds or less.
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 12:54:06 AM »

Although to answer the question

Nobody since I don't really feel such heavy dislike for somebody I can't even handle their name
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 07:01:47 PM »

I don't know if I should be honored or disappointed I'm only on one person's list and its probably for reasons entirely unrelated to politics that I can change in ten seconds or less.

I had you on ignore because you were heavily cluttering up the random maps election what ifs thread at one point. I intended to take you off the next day, but I forgot to do so. I just took you off. Sorry about that.

It's all cool bro. No harm done. I am now more into the actual debates than the maps of it all
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 03:38:01 PM »

He's close to being my firs
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 07:16:08 PM »

Cory Booker
Türkisblau
JonHawk
Jeppe
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗

In all fairness, I think Booty Warrior probably doesnt need it anymore since he's been long banned

As for me, nobody, although I do accidentally click on it about once a month when trying to quote, and as a result I sometimes I have users on ignore for a couple of hours or days and then realize what I do
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 12:15:37 AM »

Same as it's always been since I first joined Atlas 10+ Years Ago...

Zero... Zilch.... Nobody.... nadie... la 'ahad.... niko.... 没有人...personne....niemand...אף אחד....nessuno...誰も....nekes....هيچ كس.... nikt.... никто....kimse.... ніхто....không ai....קיינער

I still reserve my rights as a proud Grandson of a WW II Active Service Veteran to occasionally throw a metaphorical grenade into the Pill Boxes and Trenches to suppress enemy fire from any potential invasion of Atlas from Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists from the Dark Corners of the Internet, which will invade our fair land....   Wink

Fortunately, the overwhelmingly majority of us are too sharp to subscribe to their agenda, so any such attempted invasions are extremely limited, and usually involve a bit of a "reeducation camp" as we either force them to conform, or give them a swift kick in the butt out the door....   Smiley

I would rather read a persons posts even if I hate them than to just pretend they don't exist
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 12:43:33 AM »

Mitt Romney's Hair
smoltchanov
Elect Bloomberg, Crush Corbyn
Thomas from NJ
Famous Mortimer
Pandaguineapig
Warren for Prez!
Greatest I am
LimoLiberal
Strudelcutie4427
Jeff Sessions Hack
SN2903
PETE REALLY SCARES ME
Frenchrepublican
TheRealRight
Kizzuwanda

Oh my god these names are hilarious
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 08:46:36 PM »

Landslide Lyndon
Statilius the Epicurean
TheRealRight
GeneralMacArthur
Senator-elect Barbara Bollier
MissScarlett

MissScarlett added after his meltdown.

What happen
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2020, 03:17:33 PM »

Cory Booker mainly for his 2020 board posts. I actually hit the 'show' option for every other board though

Horsemask because he had a really pixelated signature at one point in time that was really hard on my eyes, although I will remove that if he's gotten rid of it
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2020, 12:41:47 AM »

Just these guys now:

Reaganfan
MR. CORY BOOKER
Landslide Lyndon
Oakvale
Famous Mortimer
eric82oslo
SN2903

I'm sure there're some I could add, but I don't ascribe to looking for such trouble, it'll find me soon enough.

I think Mortimer is banned
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2020, 07:09:01 PM »

Cory Booker mainly for his 2020 board posts. I actually hit the 'show' option for every other board though

Horsemask because he had a really pixelated signature at one point in time that was really hard on my eyes, although I will remove that if he's gotten rid of it

I'm sorry about that. I hope you've unignored me because I believe my signature now is not what it was back then.

Yeah I removed you now
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies