Who's on your ignore list? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:10:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who's on your ignore list? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who's on your ignore list?  (Read 59227 times)
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« on: April 04, 2021, 06:28:55 PM »

MR. KAYNE WEST - though half the time I read them to see if there’s any gems

They're all gems, blasphemer!
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 01:13:14 PM »

Not saying that there arent the same users but switches usernames but people don't just vanish some of them uses different user names or accounts how do we know, all we know is that certain users have very similar writing styles

As I referenced above abd Solid, Brucejoel, Cookie Damage and pbower2A do too and Landslide Lyndon they all think TX is a D bastion

It will be when Beto comes back

But, Brucejoel, and CALTRINA and French Republican despised Joe Kennedy just as much as me and Millineal Moderate despised Market because we're both Blk and like Kennedy clan

Prez Johnson didn't like Kennedy but he never talked the way Brucejoel and CALTRINA did about him

Where is Bruce Joel these days he disappeared

You can pick a user from their writing style, all I know I would never create a Dual account, what for, so users can know my writing style again

Brucejoel99 still posts, but much less frequently than 6-9 months ago. I count 64 posts over the last 30 days.

Just saw this lol, sorry not sorry the pandemic's gradual subsidence resulted in me gradually having a real life again, OC.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies