Who's on your ignore list? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:46:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who's on your ignore list? (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Who's on your ignore list?  (Read 59354 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: October 12, 2018, 11:13:35 AM »
« edited: October 12, 2018, 01:53:50 PM by Calthrina950 »

1. The Conflict
2. Landslide Lyndon
3. Badger
4. MAINEiac4434
5. Ghost of Ruin
6. Yank2133
7. sjoyce
8. ProudModerate2
9. Justice Blair
10. SWE
11. Figs
12. 136or142
13. Shameless Bernie Hack
14. Doctor Imperialism
15. Ator Boltox
16. Republicans for Nelson
17. Jalaketu West
18. here2view
19. peenie weenie
20. cookiedamage
21. Cruz Will Win 👁
22. New Frontier
23. Hooog
24. The Materialist
25. L.D. Smith, Aggie! It's Real Expenses Again

Given how this forum is, I would not be surprised if I am compelled to add more individuals to this list.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 11:18:22 AM »

1. The Conflict
2. Landslide Lyndon
3. Badger
4. MAINEiac4434
5. Ghost of Ruin
6. Yank 2133
7. sjoyce
8. ProudModerate2
9. Justice Blair
10. SWE
11. Figs
12. 136or142
14. Doctor Imperialism
15. Ator Boltox
17. Jalaketu West
18. here2view
19. peenie weenie
20. cookiedamage
21. Cruz Will Win 👁
22. New Frontier
23. Hooog
24. The Materialist

Given how this forum is, I would not be surprised if I am compelled to add more individuals to this list.

Thats like, 1/2 of the forum's active users. Whats the point of being on a forum if you have most on ignore?

The people on this list do not deserve to be on this website, as I've made plain before. They are rude, they are hyperpartisan, and they are inconsiderate. It is not a requirement for me to listen to this people; that is what the ignore option is there for. If it were up to me, I would ban all of them.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 11:30:55 AM »

1. The Conflict
2. Landslide Lyndon
3. Badger
4. MAINEiac4434
5. Ghost of Ruin
6. Yank 2133
7. sjoyce
8. ProudModerate2
9. Justice Blair
10. SWE
11. Figs
12. 136or142
14. Doctor Imperialism
15. Ator Boltox
17. Jalaketu West
18. here2view
19. peenie weenie
20. cookiedamage
21. Cruz Will Win 👁
22. New Frontier
23. Hooog
24. The Materialist

Thats like, 1/2 of the forum's active users. Whats the point of being on a forum if you have most on ignore?

The people on this list do not deserve to be on this website, as I've made plain before. They are rude, they are hyperpartisan, and they are inconsiderate. It is not a requirement for me to listen to this people; that is what the ignore option is there for. If it were up to me, I would ban all of them.

But many of those are quality posters who provide deep insight into the political situation. Of course, some are rather poor, but this list doesnt seem to be uniform in its selection. For instance, Cruz will win, Justice Blair, New Frontier, and MAINEiac4434 are great posters who all help Atlas as a whole get a better grip on this cycle. Why ignore them?

I strongly disagree with your characterization of the last two in particular. Both of these posters seem to have very little respect for those who have opposing viewpoints to their own. And making good contributions does not cancel out having a rude and obnoxious personality.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 01:51:10 PM »

1. The Conflict
2. Landslide Lyndon
3. Badger
4. MAINEiac4434
5. Ghost of Ruin
6. Yank2133
7. sjoyce
8. ProudModerate2
9. Justice Blair
10. SWE
11. Figs
12. 136or142
14. Doctor Imperialism
15. Ator Boltox
17. Jalaketu West
18. here2view
19. peenie weenie
20. cookiedamage
21. Cruz Will Win 👁
22. New Frontier
23. Hooog
24. The Materialist

Famous Mortimer is a racist and a rape apologist, but you don't have him on ignore because "nice guy FF?"

He's not someone who's engaged in ad hominem attacks or insults against other posters, and certainly not towards me. Most of the left-leaning posters on here have engaged in those kinds of attacks, in one form or another.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 01:52:42 PM »

1. The Conflict
2. Landslide Lyndon
3. Badger
4. MAINEiac4434
5. Ghost of Ruin
6. Yank 2133
7. sjoyce
8. ProudModerate2
9. Justice Blair
10. SWE
11. Figs
12. 136or142
14. Doctor Imperialism
15. Ator Boltox
17. Jalaketu West
18. here2view
19. peenie weenie
20. cookiedamage
21. Cruz Will Win 👁
22. New Frontier
23. Hooog
24. The Materialist

Because you're so "moderate" and "reasonable"

Well, I worked with moderates, I knew moderates, moderates were friends of mine....Calthrina, you're no moderate.

And since I just gave my list a cleanout, I think a new it's time for a new entry.

Trying to use a Lloyd Bentsen quote against me here? My views are genuinely in the middle of the spectrum, and I am voting for candidates from both parties this year. So your characterization is inaccurate. And I am reciprocating by placing you on my list, since you're not someone who seems interested in respectful debate.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 03:09:40 PM »

1. The Conflict
2. Landslide Lyndon
3. Badger
4. MAINEiac4434
5. Ghost of Ruin
6. Yank2133
7. sjoyce
8. ProudModerate2
9. Justice Blair
10. SWE
11. Figs
12. 136or142
14. Doctor Imperialism
15. Ator Boltox
17. Jalaketu West
18. here2view
19. peenie weenie
20. cookiedamage
21. Cruz Will Win 👁
22. New Frontier
23. Hooog
24. The Materialist

Famous Mortimer is a racist and a rape apologist, but you don't have him on ignore because "nice guy FF?"

He's not someone who's engaged in ad hominem attacks or insults against other posters, and certainly not towards me. Most of the left-leaning posters on here have engaged in those kinds of attacks, in one form or another.

So being a racist and a rape apologist is fine as long as you don't engage in ad hominem attacks.  Wow.

A racist and a rape apologist? Neither of those things are acceptable, but I fail to see how Famous Mortimer falls within those categories. Unless you say that taking a more conservative position on immigration makes someone a full-blown racist.

And the kinds of comments that you are making here are the kinds that I don't condone.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2018, 03:12:56 PM »

1. The Conflict
2. Landslide Lyndon
3. Badger
4. MAINEiac4434
5. Ghost of Ruin
6. Yank2133
7. sjoyce
8. ProudModerate2
9. Justice Blair
10. SWE
11. Figs
12. 136or142
14. Doctor Imperialism
15. Ator Boltox
17. Jalaketu West
18. here2view
19. peenie weenie
20. cookiedamage
21. Cruz Will Win 👁
22. New Frontier
23. Hooog
24. The Materialist

So being a racist and a rape apologist is fine as long as you don't engage in ad hominem attacks.  Wow.

A racist and a rape apologist? Neither of those things are acceptable, but I fail to see how Famous Mortimer falls within those categories. Unless you say that taking a more conservative position on immigration makes someone a full-blown racist.

And the kinds of comments that you are making here are the kinds that I don't condone.

You're an idiot.  There's another one for your ignore list.

This is unfortunate, but given your tone towards other individuals on this board, it's not surprising. Moreover, I am reporting your post.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2018, 03:15:50 PM »

My updated ignore list:

1. The Conflict
2. Landslide Lyndon
3. Badger
4. MAINEiac4434
5. Ghost of Ruin
6. Yank2133
7. sjoyce
8. ProudModerate2
9. Justice Blair
10. SWE
11. Figs
12. 136or142
13. Figueira
14. Shameless Bernie Hack
15. Doctor Imperialism
16. Scott🦋
17. AtorBoltox
18. Republicans for Nelson
19. Jalaketu West
20. here2view
21. peenie weenie
22. cookiedamage
23. HCP
24. Cruz Will Win 👁
25. New Frontier
26. Hooog
27. The Materialist
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 04:01:52 PM »

Guys just chill the f**k out. If someone wishes to put someone on ignore so be it. With that said, Calthrina, with all due respect and I appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to debate, but you need to develop a thicker skin towards criticisms in regards to both yourself and ones directed towards a party.

But why I should have to tolerate personal attacks? In my view, such attacks cross a clear and definite line, particularly when they are tinged with insulting other users. Just look at the responses from Scott and cookiedamage. Their comments should be construed as clear violations of the Terms of Service, and they should be banned for them.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 04:20:54 PM »

Guys just chill the f**k out. If someone wishes to put someone on ignore so be it. With that said, Calthrina, with all due respect and I appreciate your enthusiasm and willingness to debate, but you need to develop a thicker skin towards criticisms in regards to both yourself and ones directed towards a party.

But why I should have to tolerate personal attacks? In my view, such attacks cross a clear and definite line, particularly when they are tinged with insulting other users. Just look at the responses from Scott and cookiedamage. Their comments should be construed as clear violations of the Terms of Service, and they should be banned for them.

Good to see you're self-aware enough not to question the factual accuracy of their statements Smiley

My comments are in response to the ones that they make. Are you presuming to say that I shouldn't expect at least a basic standard of respect from posters on here? That I should tolerate the insults that get thrown at many from so many directions? I dare not think so, and I will not converse with anyone who is not willing to abide by that standard.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2018, 04:29:27 PM »

If there is a personal attack the post should be quietly reported but that's largely beside my point. My point was that you need to get better at responding to criticisms. If someone finds you a moderate hero (in LD's Smiths case I don't think he's found of your bipartisanship because in his view both parties are right wing if I had to guess), so be it and no need to make a scene and get overly defensive.

My response to personal attacks is to place people on my ignore list. Hence, why I say that I don't converse with anyone who is not capable of adhering to a basic standard of respect. Such people have shown that they have nothing but contempt for those who "aren't like them", and consequently, shouldn't be worth a decent poster's time.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2018, 06:15:54 PM »

If there is a personal attack the post should be quietly reported but that's largely beside my point. My point was that you need to get better at responding to criticisms. If someone finds you a moderate hero (in LD's Smiths case I don't think he's found of your bipartisanship because in his view both parties are right wing if I had to guess), so be it and no need to make a scene and get overly defensive.

My response to personal attacks is to place people on my ignore list. Hence, why I say that I don't converse with anyone who is not capable of adhering to a basic standard of respect. Such people have shown that they have nothing but contempt for those who "aren't like them", and consequently, shouldn't be worth a decent poster's time.

Catherina, may I see one of these personal attacks from one of the posters I mentioned? Just to see if they truly are jerks, or if, as YE is implying, you are not responding to criticism well. I shall stand as an impartial judge.

Some of the more offensive posts made by maineac4434 have since been deleted. As for New Frontier:

Why would you say this? I'm not defending Starr, but Hillary Clinton shouldn't be help up as some paragon of morality, either. This is yet another example of why she should not (and will never be) have become President.
I reiterate "F**k Ken Starr!"
That is your opinion. But it still doesn't detract from what I said about Hillary Clinton, in particular.

Are you mocking my post? I don't take such insults too kindly.
Are you a baby or something? Get tougher skin.

Also, like other posters have said, you're not a real moderate.

Well you have just earned the newest spot on my ignore list. I thought you were one of the reasonable posters here, but these comments of yours demonstrate that you are no different from any of the people with whom I've interacted here.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2018, 08:41:45 PM »

Some of the more offensive posts made by maineac4434 have since been deleted. As for New Frontier:

Why would you say this? I'm not defending Starr, but Hillary Clinton shouldn't be help up as some paragon of morality, either. This is yet another example of why she should not (and will never be) have become President.
That is your opinion. But it still doesn't detract from what I said about Hillary Clinton, in particular.

Well you have just earned the newest spot on my ignore list. I thought you were one of the reasonable posters here, but these comments of yours demonstrate that you are no different from any of the people with whom I've interacted here.

This really doesn't qualify as an "insult".

You want to fight the windmills, that's your choice. Just don't expect a diffrent outcome.

What do you mean by this? This isn't even the extent of what New Frontier said. And his interactions with other users here only lends credence to my arguments.

Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2018, 10:56:46 PM »

It seems as if droves of the most offensive users on this forum, the ones who have on my ignore list, have descended on here to attack me personally and to attack my responses. This provides just another example of why these people should be gone from here.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2018, 11:01:53 PM »

It seems as if droves of the most offensive users on this forum, the ones who have on my ignore list, have descended on here to attack me personally and to attack my responses. This provides just another example of why these people should be gone from here.

don't listen to the haterz brah, live ur life as you want to. dance like nobody's watching.

this is my advice to everyone else as well.

That's what I try to do, and for the most part, I have managed to avoid these particular users in recent weeks. But the fact that they are allowed to persist here, attacking not only me, but other posters, isn't right in my view.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2018, 11:45:21 PM »

don't listen to the haterz brah, live ur life as you want to. dance like nobody's watching.

this is my advice to everyone else as well.

That's what I try to do, and for the most part, I have managed to avoid these particular users in recent weeks. But the fact that they are allowed to persist here, attacking not only me, but other posters, isn't right in my view.

I get how you feel. but like you gotta think, if you're really saying what you believe is right, you have nothing to apologize for. you're living your truth and that's what matters. screw what anyone else thinks.

also interacting with people who dislike you is a good way to learn how to counter others criticisms of you. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all.

I appreciate your response, and thank you for your measured advice on this matter. Other posters should read this to understand that you can converse respectfully with other people, even if you disagree with them.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2018, 11:29:07 AM »

You want to fight the windmills, that's your choice. Just don't expect a diffrent outcome.

What do you mean by this? This isn't even the extent of what New Frontier said. And his interactions with other users here only lends credence to my arguments.

I've been addressing a specific example you've provided. Saying you're not a "real moderate", or that you act childishly, is not an insult nor a personal attack. It's an opinion. As of the gif, well, it's a sarcastic reply.

Look, and I mean it with all sincerity: I really hope you're not exhibiting this attitude in real life, because it'd only make it extremely hard for you to go about.

The thing is though; in communities like this generally when its one person that has a problem with something or someone while generally everyone else is OK then its on that person; and not something that the community ought to transform itself over.

Like that's clearly the case here: you have one person who feels like a lot of people - including lots of posters who generally no one else seems to have ever had a problem with - are being mean to him or whatever while no one else seems to have a problem with them at all.  I'd suggest that in that sort of case you probably ought to consider the single common thread within that: and that's the person who's doing the complaining.  Either you are rubbing everyone up the wrong way and making them hostile to you or you have skin 1mm thin and the sort of things that everyone else ignores or has a giggle at as massive personal attacks which should lead to a transformation of the community.  Again there's only generally one thing in common between all of these cases and its the person doing the complaining; and while its not always true it usually is that in examples like that that's the person who probably needs to consider why people might be hostile towards them.

To answer the question: I have no one on my ignore list (normal); although I added eharding to it when he was around because I had no interest in reading his 50 moronic screeds every day.

Neither of you seem to fully understand what I've been trying to argue here. And at this point, I've gotten tired of trying to explain. The behavior exhibited by many of the users on this website would be cause for punishment elsewhere, and should be. Perhaps the examples that I provided aren't the best examples; I would have to go back through my post history for me. And it is simply not true that I am the only person who has clashed with these particular individuals; others on here have as well.

I am just going to continue ignoring, and if necessary, reporting those who make inappropriate or offensive comments. That is the best I can do. But when you even have moderators on this website who don't act any different from many of the users here, that makes the task even more difficult.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 12:32:36 PM »

Calthrina950, at this point I suspect that your continual posting of complaints about various posters probably gives the targets of your complaints more pleasure than pain, and just eggs them on to get under your skin some more. It is a variation of the don't feed the troll theme. Far more effective I think (and I am not suggesting that you don't do this), is to just diligently report each and every post that you think violates the TOS from posters that are in your cross hairs. If the reports have merit, the posts will be deleted, and if it is a violation of the TOS that is clear without mitigating circumstances, most mods will infract them as well. Under the Muon2 regime, posters with too may infractions that were meritoriously handed out in a given period will be punished, without exception.

Not that it may matter to you, but I dislike posts that attack other posters every bit as much as you do, and as a Mod spend a considerable amount of time trying to rein in and keep a tight leash on that kind of behavior. My suggestion is to let me and other Mods as appropriate do the public posting about poor behavior, while you quietly report posts as and when you think it is meritorious. That way all the heat is on the Mods, and none on you. I would think that would be an attractive option for you.

And if you think some Mods are not doing their jobs, and a post that you reported just sits there rather than within a reasonable period of time, disappearing, or at least being "bowdlerized," I suggest that you PM the moderators of the Board for an explanation, or if you think the Mods in question are hopeless, PM Muon2 to complain, and urge him to include the post in question in his punishment matrix as if it were infracted.

Does this make sense to you?

I understand what you are saying here. Given how many of those people have indeed converged upon this thread, and do seem to derive some sort of warped satisfaction from my posts, I think that it is probably necessary to let things stand as they are. That is, I should probably resort to the course of action that you suggested, and I should also try to avoid those who I think are causing problems. I am not too pleased that my experiences on this discussion board have gone the way that they have, but such is the nature of things. And at the end of the day, I shouldn't allow myself to get too worked up over the comments of some random individuals, who I will never meet, on an Internet discussion board. I got better things to think about than trying to always fight them.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2018, 07:07:28 PM »

I've been addressing a specific example you've provided. Saying you're not a "real moderate", or that you act childishly, is not an insult nor a personal attack. It's an opinion. As of the gif, well, it's a sarcastic reply.

Look, and I mean it with all sincerity: I really hope you're not exhibiting this attitude in real life, because it'd only make it extremely hard for you to go about.

The thing is though; in communities like this generally when its one person that has a problem with something or someone while generally everyone else is OK then its on that person; and not something that the community ought to transform itself over.

Like that's clearly the case here: you have one person who feels like a lot of people - including lots of posters who generally no one else seems to have ever had a problem with - are being mean to him or whatever while no one else seems to have a problem with them at all.  I'd suggest that in that sort of case you probably ought to consider the single common thread within that: and that's the person who's doing the complaining.  Either you are rubbing everyone up the wrong way and making them hostile to you or you have skin 1mm thin and the sort of things that everyone else ignores or has a giggle at as massive personal attacks which should lead to a transformation of the community.  Again there's only generally one thing in common between all of these cases and its the person doing the complaining; and while its not always true it usually is that in examples like that that's the person who probably needs to consider why people might be hostile towards them.

To answer the question: I have no one on my ignore list (normal); although I added eharding to it when he was around because I had no interest in reading his 50 moronic screeds every day.

Neither of you seem to fully understand what I've been trying to argue here. And at this point, I've gotten tired of trying to explain. The behavior exhibited by many of the users on this website would be cause for punishment elsewhere, and should be. Perhaps the examples that I provided aren't the best examples; I would have to go back through my post history for me. And it is simply not true that I am the only person who has clashed with these particular individuals; others on here have as well.

I am just going to continue ignoring, and if necessary, reporting those who make inappropriate or offensive comments. That is the best I can do. But when you even have moderators on this website who don't act any different from many of the users here, that makes the task even more difficult.

Ignoring/reporting is fine, but if you're going to react publicly every time someone's been impolite or disagreed with you the way you didn't like, it will only result in you getting more of what you've been trying to fight against. This is how the internet works. Have you ever heard the phrase "don't feed the trolls"?

I think your reactions are not only misguided, but also pretty juvenille. I'm really trying to be helpful here, but if you consider this a personal attack, be my guest.

I don't think what you're saying qualifies. Yes, I don't agree with what you have said in this post, but at least you haven't gone to the extent of attacking me directly like most of the individuals on my ignore list have.

Anyone who uses the term ad hominem should be banned

This, also you just got placed on Calthrina's ignore list for that ad hominem attack. Welcome, come join us all!

This whole exchange should go in the humor thread. Smiley

SWE is already on my ignore list. And this is not a laughing matter. If you think that it is, then I'm sorry for you.                                                                     
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2018, 04:58:21 PM »

guys why don't you just try to get along? like there's no need for everyone to fight you know

I agree with this wholeheartedly. The irony is that I have seriously considered leaving this website in the past, given how difficult it has been for me to converse with many of the posters here.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2018, 07:22:50 PM »

guys why don't you just try to get along? like there's no need for everyone to fight you know

I agree with this wholeheartedly. The irony is that I have seriously considered leaving this website in the past, given how difficult it has been for me to converse with many of the posters here.

A lot of internet forums are like this, like the reason I like Snapchat so much is because it's so chill compared to a lot of the internet stuff there is to do.

Like I've never got someone wanting to fight me over Snapchat but on forums thats a different story and I think a lot of forums are just full of people who need to take a chill pill. I realized long ago that you can never actually convince anyone of anything on the internet, so I just try to enjoy forums for their better aspects, which are usually discussions of pop culture.

Also I would recommend everyone here try to take the internet less seriously. A good tip that has helped me is that I literally have a sticky note posted on my home desktop that says "Don't get so worked up, it's just the internet." To help me avoid becoming involved in discussions that might get heated.

This seems to be especially true on this forum. Most of the users on here are locked-in partisans, and they will not deviate from their views no matter what points you make, or evidence that you give them. And since people are hiding behind computer screens, they are able to say things that they would not say in person.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2018, 09:06:01 PM »

Don't let the haters get you down.

If you leave the forum because of a few scummy folks on here, the terrorists win.

hell yeah!

Tell the haters to take their bull sh**t and shove it brah

Remember if people rain on your parade, it's because they're jealous of your sun.

I'm definitely keeping this in mind. I changed my avatar recently because I want to stand in firm opposition to the ideals and viewpoints pushed by those who I have clashed with. Since they say that I'm not a moderate, I might as well not try to continue to label myself as one.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2020, 12:04:44 AM »

Since my return to the forum back in August, I've removed several people from my ignore list, and have only added one other individual (Charcolt) to that list. I've largely kept to my resolution to not allow other people's words to get to me personally, and I have tried to converse better with those with whom I disagree with.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2020, 06:54:47 PM »

Given that's it been almost a year since I returned from my hiatus, and given that I've managed to better handle myself, and to interact with others, since returning, I've decided to provide an updated list at this juncture, so as to contrast it with my previous list:

Carey
Joe Republic
Cory Booker
Ban my account ffs!
Landslide Lyndon
Sentor MAINEiac4434 of Lincoln
DrScholl
Ghost of Ruin
Priest of Moloch
Slander and/or Libel
parochial boy
136or142
Shameless Bernie Hack
Lean Branson
AtorBoltox
Mizzouian
Skunk
Not_A_Man
Charcolt
Councilor CookieDamage (L-NJ)
Dad

As I've said before, I've removed several individuals from the list, but it's still quite extensive. I've only added three individuals-Charcolt, AtorBoltox, and Cory Booker-to this list since my return, and AtorBoltox is someone who had been on the list before. I may consider removing more of these individuals as the circumstances warrant, especially since I've had no open conflicts with some of them since I've returned here. My standards are now much stringent than they were before. I will only add someone to the list if they do nothing but engage in completely unfounded or baseless attacks against me, or if they engage in trolling that adds nothing to the conversation. I will not block anyone just because they disagree with me, or argue with me over something. So long as people refrain from deep, sharp personal attacks, I will listen and engage.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2020, 10:46:57 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2020, 03:03:29 AM by Calthrina950 »

My list as of today (October 28, 2020):

MR. KAYNE WEST
Ban my account ffs!
Landslide Lyndon
Antifacist Ghost of Ruin
Gulf Coastal Elite
warandwar
Slander and/or Libel
parochial boy
136or142
Statilius the Epicurean
Shameless Lefty Hack
Lean Branson
AtorBoltox
Skunk
_
CookieDamage
Father of Three
GeneralMacArthur

General MacArthur, as I've indicated, is the most recent addition to the list. I added Statilius the Epicurean to this list as well this month, after he fired off an insult in response to this post of mines, an insult which he copied over to Atlas After Dark. I was shocked, especially since I hadn't had any interaction with him in a long time. Unfortunately, there's a number of posters here who haven't wavered from their dislike of me, dating back to the "dark times" before I took my hiatus. Of course, it's impossible to get everyone to like you-as I'm painfully aware of both online and in the real world. You're always going to have those who you dislike or can't get along with. Interestingly enough, 136or142 hasn't logged on in more than a year. Apparently, he got into an argument with Fuzzy Bear and decided to leave the forum.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies