Who's on your ignore list? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:50:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who's on your ignore list? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who's on your ignore list?  (Read 59232 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 31, 2020, 08:09:02 PM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 10:18:26 PM »

Out of curiosity, have I been on anyone's ignore list?  I've been here fifteen years, so it must have happened at some point.  Or am I just too interesting? 
You aren't on mine. I enjoy your contributions, but more importantly, I never put anyone on ignore, with only very rare exceptions.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 09:14:10 PM »

No one now. Brucejoel was on there because of sheer volume of posts but he seems to have toned it down.

Nope, he's still at 50 posts per day. Only person worse is TimTurner, a somehow even worse poster.
What makes you say this?
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 12:58:58 AM »

TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 05:51:03 PM »

I refuse to ignore anyone, as one of my passionate causes is anti cyber bullying and I remember protecting the kids in gymnasium who were left out
Ok Melania Trump
(Jokes aside, I admire your spirit on this issue, and I too have never had anyone intentionally on my ignore list)
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 01:22:16 PM »

Aside from him, Non Swing Voter, warandwar, and General MacArthur, most of the people on this list were added before I went on my hiatus more than two and a half years ago.

I was really, really, really hoping that Non Swing Voter would attempt to respond to the blowback from his months of unacceptable behavior in the Virginia governor threads but it looks like that's never going to happen.

I don't blame him for one second, lol, and it's probably for the best, but it would've been entertaining.
NSV, for all his faults and strengths, is a man of his word. He's not posting here for the time being; it seems he'll be free to explain himself after January 1 of next year.
I hope he emerges as a humbled man (not expecting that, though).
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2021, 04:27:37 AM »

Not saying that there arent the same users but switches usernames but people don't just vanish some of them uses different user names or accounts how do we know, all we know is that certain users have very similar writing styles

As I referenced above abd Solid, Brucejoel, Cookie Damage and pbower2A do too and Landslide Lyndon they all think TX is a D bastion

It will be when Beto comes back

But, Brucejoel, and CALTRINA and French Republican despised Joe Kennedy just as much as me and Millineal Moderate despised Market because we're both Blk and like Kennedy clan

Prez Johnson didn't like Kennedy but he never talked the way Brucejoel and CALTRINA did about him

Where is Bruce Joel these days he disappeared

You can pick a user from their writing style, all I know I would never create a Dual account, what for, so users can know my writing style again
Brucejoel99 still posts, but much less frequently than 6-9 months ago. I count 64 posts over the last 30 days.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2022, 01:15:02 PM »

Not saying that there arent the same users but switches usernames but people don't just vanish some of them uses different user names or accounts how do we know, all we know is that certain users have very similar writing styles

As I referenced above abd Solid, Brucejoel, Cookie Damage and pbower2A do too and Landslide Lyndon they all think TX is a D bastion

It will be when Beto comes back

But, Brucejoel, and CALTRINA and French Republican despised Joe Kennedy just as much as me and Millineal Moderate despised Market because we're both Blk and like Kennedy clan

Prez Johnson didn't like Kennedy but he never talked the way Brucejoel and CALTRINA did about him

Where is Bruce Joel these days he disappeared

You can pick a user from their writing style, all I know I would never create a Dual account, what for, so users can know my writing style again

Brucejoel99 still posts, but much less frequently than 6-9 months ago. I count 64 posts over the last 30 days.

Just saw this lol, sorry not sorry the pandemic's gradual subsidence resulted in me gradually having a real life again, OC.
Best of luck, man!
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2022, 05:41:39 PM »

My ignore list has been empty for seven years now, except for a brief moment when I put someone on the list to see what it looked like to see ignored posts.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2024, 04:54:15 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies