Who's on your ignore list?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:16:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who's on your ignore list?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36
Author Topic: Who's on your ignore list?  (Read 59102 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #825 on: November 07, 2022, 12:57:06 AM »
« edited: November 07, 2022, 01:41:26 AM by Vosem »

Nobody. I used to have Bandit on mute but after a while I missed him. It would honestly be more useful to mute threads started by a particular poster than their posts a lot of the time (eg, Frodo threads basically always start from a disingenuous premise but his actual posts are just boring rather than offensive).
Do you find jfern interesting? I haven't read any of his posts in years but based on what they were like I can not possibly see how anyone can find him remotely worthwhile.

No but he's one of the zillion posters that are basically white noise. The posters that are annoying are a combination of always extremely smug and always operating from flawed premises, such that when you reply to them you always have to go 'that question doesn't work'. I'm not even calling out all posters with premises I disagree with -- for example I feel like my interactions with Scott are often me criticizing his premises, but I like him and I think he's a thoughtful guy! But certain people insist on every interaction being a weird kabuki dance and if you answer in a way that they don't expect they'll just say the thing they were going to say anyway.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #826 on: November 07, 2022, 08:39:50 AM »

Nobody. I used to have Bandit on mute but after a while I missed him. It would honestly be more useful to mute threads started by a particular poster than their posts a lot of the time (eg, Frodo threads basically always start from a disingenuous premise but his actual posts are just boring rather than offensive).
Do you find jfern interesting? I haven't read any of his posts in years but based on what they were like I can not possibly see how anyone can find him remotely worthwhile.

jfern is excellent.  FF.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #827 on: November 07, 2022, 08:57:53 AM »
« Edited: November 07, 2022, 09:02:25 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

I know users ignored me be I ignore this thread but whom is bold on the R side 2016 so Ds can't be bold he is predicting a D sweep, I can't predict an R sweep that's not right and it's more Ds that make R nut maps than Rs because there are more Ds after they overpredicted Biden 2020 margin

Just like Solid overpredicted Biden 2020 and he has Kelly Losing, Kelly is the last person to last lose he is after CCM and Hassan

So, users can respond and not ignore 2016 whom make R bold prediction but users can ignore me, me and Wbrooks are really the only pollsters that overpredict remember that insider Advantage poll that had Oz plus 3, now MARIST has it Fetterman plus 6 and overreacting by Users

News flash if Rs take Congress and keep taxes low they are gonna find themselves back in the minority because there is no such thing as we are living longer than Boomers Y2K and not raising the cap on SSA it's going insolvent

Raising the cap means raising Capital gains, Corporate and inheritance taxes 50M people in poverty and 700K homeless , Blk entertainers Athletes and Actors persons want taxes raised it's only non celebrity rich people that want taxes low

Bill Cosby or Philysia Rashad and Oprah don't mind paying extra taxes
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #828 on: November 07, 2022, 11:03:14 AM »

Funny - I couldn't tolerate IndyRep's memeing for years, but this is the first election where he seems to be posting substantial posts defending his positions that make a lot of sense instead of just build up strawman scenarios and predictions that no real posters are proposing.
"DeSantis more vulnerable than Evers"

Yes, it's deleted now but you can clearly see here that it's not a fabricated quote.

Yes, I liked that post at the time because it was a major issue. He seems to have taken that as constructive criticism and changed since June. His September and October posts have been unusually insightful.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #829 on: November 07, 2022, 12:33:57 PM »

Again, no apology, no remorse, and no concessions. I have nothing to apologize for, and I'm not going to do so to people who waste their time and their effort mocking and bullying people who they don't know, and who they don't like. I'm done with making my political ideology conform to the desires and the tastes of the dominant Atlas paradigm, particularly in instances when I don't agree or don't align with the people on here. All the usual suspects who hate me and who would wish me dead have descended into this thread, and have decided to derive their joy by targeting me and destroying me. Yes, I am done with their chicanery, and I'm not going to try and justify myself to them anymore.
You are missing the caveat of closing yourself up, blocking Lourdes of all people is a clear indicator of that
Dani Rose
danixander92
United States

« Reply #830 on: November 07, 2022, 03:13:25 PM »

Brushed things up a little today with SirWoodbury, 2016, and citizenz. I'll consider taking them back off once my E-Day sanity isn't at stake.
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #831 on: November 07, 2022, 03:26:51 PM »

I'm actually considering emptying my ignore list for e-day for sheer entertainment purposes. A lot of the people on there are there for being hacks, and e-day is when hacks are briefly forced to confront reality.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #832 on: November 07, 2022, 04:20:20 PM »

what is E day

is that like D day but later
Aurelius
Cody
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.35, S: 0.35

P P
« Reply #833 on: November 08, 2022, 12:33:44 PM »

Ignore list cleared for Election Day!
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #834 on: November 22, 2022, 02:17:36 PM »

The Ukraine thread has been a great way to identify people who aren't worth engaging with.
I will not apologize for loving my country. 🇷🇺
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #835 on: January 20, 2023, 12:39:10 AM »

Forgot to mention: after literally years of parsing through people's lists in this thread, hoping to make it to more iggies,  I recently was informed that none other than S019... has ignored me on Atlas and blocked me on Discord.

All I can say is, thank you to the academy. This is one of my proudest achievements on the blog. For this very accomplishment, I know that whatever it is I've been doing on this forum has certainly been for the best. I want to assure that all of you have a place in my heart, especially the haters and losers. And thus my hard work will carry on.  Cry Purple heart
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #836 on: January 20, 2023, 12:41:44 AM »

Forgot to mention: after literally years of parsing through people's lists in this thread, hoping to make it to more iggies,  I recently was told that none other than S019... has ignored me on his list on Atlas and blocked me on Discord.

All I can say is, thank you to the academy. This is one of my proudest achievements on the blog. For this very accomplishment, I know that whatever it is I've been doing on this forum has certainly been for the best. I want to assure that all of you have a place in my heart, especially the haters and losers. And thus my hard work will carry on.  Cry Purple heart
Peter (at the Drunken Clam): Hey guys, did you hear that S019 has ignored Scott on the Talk Elections forum and blocked him on Discord?

Cleveland (sipping a beer): Oh, that's too bad. But you know what they say, "If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the Talk Elections forum and Discord."

Quagmire (laughing): Ha! Good one, Cleveland!

Joe (joining in on the laughter): Yeah, and if Scott can't handle S019 ignoring him, he's got bigger problems than just a blocked Discord account.

Peter (shaking his head): Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll just stick to watching the news on Fox, it's a lot less stressful.

(Everyone raises their glasses)

All: To Fox News!

(Everyone drinks)
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #837 on: January 20, 2023, 02:00:42 AM »

Forgot to mention: after literally years of parsing through people's lists in this thread, hoping to make it to more iggies,  I recently was informed that none other than S019... has ignored me on Atlas and blocked me on Discord.

Being ignored by the type of person who alerts WalMart authorities when he sees someone shoplifting baby formula is a badge of honor.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #838 on: January 21, 2023, 02:03:29 AM »

Nobody.  My personal view is that, as a moderator, it is best for me to not use that feature.  In the past, I mostly only used it for posters with signatures that made it hard to view the forum in public (but that seems to be less of an issue now than a few years ago).
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #839 on: May 17, 2023, 09:59:35 AM »

Just updated my list removing Orwell upon confirming he's banned.

jaichind
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
Landslide Lyndon
Cheesus Crust
GoTfan
LimoLiberal
Baby Quackers
Woody

Interestingly first and last are for the exact same thing (spamming the Russia-Ukraine thread.)
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #840 on: May 17, 2023, 10:57:29 AM »

I have unsurprisingly been put on force-ignore with GeneralMacArthur. I think we all knew this would happen eventually.

Other than that, it's still just Hagrid. PittsburghSteel has moved past what he did to me and has disavowed it, so he got taken off.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #841 on: May 17, 2023, 12:47:50 PM »

Nobody.  My personal view is that, as a moderator, it is best for me to not use that feature.  In the past, I mostly only used it for posters with signatures that made it hard to view the forum in public (but that seems to be less of an issue now than a few years ago).

I also cleared out my ignore list when I became a mod (although I'll admit there are moments when I regret it - clearing the ignore list that is, not becoming a mod).  Since then there have been a couple times when I've accidentally put someone on ignore for a while, until I realized they were there and fixed it.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #842 on: May 17, 2023, 01:40:51 PM »

jaichind
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
Landslide Lyndon
Cheesus Crust
GoTfan
LimoLiberal
Baby Quackers
Woody

Interestingly first and last are for the exact same thing (spamming the Russia-Ukraine thread.)

Thanks for the reminder. I also had Orwell on ignore lately and removed him now that he's perma-banned. My ignore list is empty now. Barely used the feature in the past. I did have Russian Bear on it for a while, though he stopped posting over a year ago.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #843 on: May 17, 2023, 02:42:51 PM »

Woody is tiresome already
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #844 on: May 17, 2023, 02:56:23 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2023, 03:32:26 PM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

jaichind
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
Landslide Lyndon
Cheesus Crust
GoTfan
LimoLiberal
Baby Quackers
Woody

Thanks for the reminder. I also had Orwell on ignore lately and removed him now that he's perma-banned. My ignore list is empty now. Barely used the feature in the past. I did have Russian Bear on it for a while, though he stopped posting over a year ago.

Vaccinated Bear is MAtty, he along with Vaccinated Bear emailed me a 303 map he posted when DeSantis was gaining steam with IAN but stopped posting that much since Rs are back to Pre IAN LOSING AGAIN

Not too many Rs have posted including OSR since Rs got a drubbing again last night they will comeback again and get drubbed in 23  Losing MS and LA and KY, then comeback again in 24 for the final drubbing

OSR didn't learn from last time when Rs lost WI Biden isn't Hillary 2.0, Rs think they are gonna beat Biden like Hillary and she lost due to Gary Johnson

He got Fetterman wrong and  said Rs will lose PA only by 1.1 😆😆😆

There are repeat Doomers you see since Jan after  Docugate was just a distraction and Fox news from J5 I stopped Dooming but it's okay to side with Rs but Rs keep losing they aren't winning

I remember when Docugate came out Hannity acted like it was the smoking gun of Lewinsky and Trump still has J6 that's what he gets when your network does t focus on J6, he is owned by Robert Murdock
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #845 on: May 17, 2023, 06:55:08 PM »

Still nobody. If I wanted to mute people who disagreed with me I wouldn't use this site in the first place
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #846 on: September 14, 2023, 11:22:22 AM »

migrendel
HokeyDood
Horus
philhendriephan28
Politico
Saxwsylvania
Lief 🐋
Phony Moderate
Sewer
East Coast Republican
Ameriplan
true liberty
Free Trade is managed by the invisible hand.
Katherine Harris is legit
Conservative frontier
milhouse24
Chaim
ChanDan
oreomilkshake
mondale84
Illuminati Blood Drinker
Liberté
Username MechaRFK
Link
Stardust
Anomalocaris🌹
Maxwell
Marnetmar
Hifly
Thomas from NJ
publicunofficial
barfbag
Santander
SWE
Vox Populi
Türkisblau
YaBoyNY
Taco Truck 🚚
Hillary pays minimum wage
A prayer for the non-fascists of Brazil
14/88
#KavanaughForPrison
HillGoose
King Lear
Soaring_Eagle
Not a Partisan Hack ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Politician
Was just reviewing this thread and surprised to see this, IIRC you said you have only one active poster on it now. Of course I know some people do periodic cleanouts.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #847 on: September 14, 2023, 11:40:58 AM »
« Edited: September 14, 2023, 11:45:27 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

There's no need for me to have people on ignore because the voters have already voted in 20/22/23 D not R and the people at my church say that Trump is too powerful we all want to win the lottery 50M but none of us have that but Trump does and R users that don't have that sort of money support him that promises tax cuts for the super rich that blk entertainment dont support because of Oprah I wish she had adopted kids so someone could succeed her instead being in the Crown business, they have kids and she is rich enough to have kids

Grover Norquist supports tax cuts even Romney called Vance out on being a Trump clone, those OH voters could have had Ryan

Blk celebrities made a sitcom of Barak Obama in the WH because they are liberal not of an R , the same woman on In the cut played Michelle Obama, Jackee, Marla Gibbs and Witherspoon and the show they follows is Bill Bellamy Mr Box Office on Sat on Bounce XL, everyone knows Bill Bellamy is a Liberal he can afford a 25M dollar H
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #848 on: September 14, 2023, 01:34:25 PM »

Was just reviewing this thread and surprised to see this, IIRC you said you have only one active poster on it now. Of course I know some people do periodic cleanouts.
I went through a phase where I was ignoring everyone that annoyed me.  I've removed most of the active users from the list, though I did just add one today.  New posters who post corny/trolly sh**t still make the list.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #849 on: September 14, 2023, 02:09:57 PM »

Let's see where we are...

Landslide Lyndon
Mercenary
MyRescueKittehRocks
smoltchanov
Redban
General of The South
Green Line
UWS
Yellowhammer
Politician
SN2903
SnowLabrador
BigSerg
Libertas Vel Mors
redeagleofficial
Shaula ️‍⚧️
Florida Paleoconservative

Was Yellowhammer banned again? I try to make room whenever somebody gets canned. ElectionsGuy is also off ignore since he left and his last posts are more hilarious than anything now.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies