Who's on your ignore list?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:01:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who's on your ignore list?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36
Author Topic: Who's on your ignore list?  (Read 59259 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #675 on: October 08, 2021, 08:39:29 AM »

As of right now, no one, but I am seriously considering putting GWBFan on it

Oh you really shouldn't.  Having him around for the lolz is worth having your eyes bleed a lil reading his posts.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #676 on: December 01, 2021, 07:55:28 PM »
« Edited: December 04, 2021, 09:27:04 AM by Calthrina950 »

This is my ignore list as of December 1:

Mr. MANDELA BARNES
Ban my account ffs!
Landslide Lyndon
Donerail
Non Swing Voter
warandwar
Slander and/or Libel
parochial boy
136or142
Shameless Lefty Hack
Lean Branson
AtorBoltox
_
CookieDamage
America Needs Immanuel Kant
GeneralMacArthur
Colin Robinson Frank

Four users on this list (snowguy716, Figs, Adam T, and Doctor Imperialism) haven't logged in at least a year or more. Aside from Figs, the other three haven't done so in almost two years.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #677 on: December 01, 2021, 07:59:58 PM »

Mr. MANDELA BARNES
Ban my account ffs!
Landslide Lyndon
Donerail
Non Swing Voter
warandwar
Slander and/or Libel
parochial boy
136or142
Shameless Lefty Hack
Lean Branson
AtorBoltox
_
CookieDamage
GeneralMacArthur
Colin Robinson Frank

Five users on this list (snowguy716, Figs, Adam T, and Doctor Imperialism) haven't logged in at least a year or more. Aside from Figs, the other four haven't done so in almost two years.
Why do you OC ignored? I don't mean to be intrusive
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #678 on: December 01, 2021, 08:03:13 PM »

Mr. MANDELA BARNES
Ban my account ffs!
Landslide Lyndon
Donerail
Non Swing Voter
warandwar
Slander and/or Libel
parochial boy
136or142
Shameless Lefty Hack
Lean Branson
AtorBoltox
_
CookieDamage
GeneralMacArthur
Colin Robinson Frank

Five users on this list (snowguy716, Figs, Adam T, and Doctor Imperialism) haven't logged in at least a year or more. Aside from Figs, the other four haven't done so in almost two years.
Why do you OC ignored? I don't mean to be intrusive

You mean olawakandi? I find his posts to be very jarring, with numerous grammatical errors, and they are not easy to understand. Moreover, I've found that engaging in debate with him is a useless endeavor. But I'm posting my list again because I've added one more person to it (Frank). Aside from him, Non Swing Voter, warandwar, and General MacArthur, most of the people on this list were added before I went on my hiatus more than two and a half years ago.

One person, AtorBoltox, remains hostile towards me-at least, as of my last interaction with him in June of this year, and still treats me like he did before I went on hiatus. So I don't see myself removing any other individuals from the list anytime soon.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #679 on: December 02, 2021, 12:55:58 PM »

My posts arent jarring or grammatically incorrect that's Caltrons personal assessment I don't like him either reminds me of French Republican or are they the same users he referenced me the same way and he has disappeared there are many sick accounts
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #680 on: December 02, 2021, 12:58:08 PM »

My posts arent jarring or grammatically incorrect that's Caltrons personal assessment I don't like him either reminds me of French Republican or are they the same users he referenced me the same way and he has disappeared there are many sick accounts
Indeed, Calthrina is a very sick person
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #681 on: December 02, 2021, 01:12:06 PM »

What do you mean by this?
VBM
VBNMWEB
YaBB God

« Reply #682 on: December 02, 2021, 01:17:42 PM »

I mean what Mr. MANDELA BARNES said. You are a sick account
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #683 on: December 02, 2021, 01:19:34 PM »

Aside from him, Non Swing Voter, warandwar, and General MacArthur, most of the people on this list were added before I went on my hiatus more than two and a half years ago.

I was really, really, really hoping that Non Swing Voter would attempt to respond to the blowback from his months of unacceptable behavior in the Virginia governor threads but it looks like that's never going to happen.

I don't blame him for one second, lol, and it's probably for the best, but it would've been entertaining.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #684 on: December 02, 2021, 01:22:16 PM »

Aside from him, Non Swing Voter, warandwar, and General MacArthur, most of the people on this list were added before I went on my hiatus more than two and a half years ago.

I was really, really, really hoping that Non Swing Voter would attempt to respond to the blowback from his months of unacceptable behavior in the Virginia governor threads but it looks like that's never going to happen.

I don't blame him for one second, lol, and it's probably for the best, but it would've been entertaining.
NSV, for all his faults and strengths, is a man of his word. He's not posting here for the time being; it seems he'll be free to explain himself after January 1 of next year.
I hope he emerges as a humbled man (not expecting that, though).
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #685 on: December 02, 2021, 01:23:02 PM »

Also, your name is Caltron now. I quite like it, makes you sound like a transformer.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #686 on: December 02, 2021, 01:28:19 PM »

Still no one.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #687 on: December 02, 2021, 01:30:01 PM »
« Edited: December 02, 2021, 01:33:56 PM by jimmie »

Many Fairfax County Democrats do not have to deal with day to day with urban decay and Baltimore does not role in daily life in Fairfax.. and besides school closures.. they did  not have to deal with harsh covid measures..

which partially explains why people like him and fairfax county as a whole is so Democratic.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #688 on: December 02, 2021, 01:35:21 PM »

I don't he will own up to it. He'll probably move on, and act as if it never happened.

Also, your name is Caltron now. I quite like it, makes you sound like a transformer.

I see what's being done here. I guess this is meant to be humor, because I know most people on here consider olawakandi to be comedic relief.
Vespucci
United States

« Reply #689 on: December 02, 2021, 05:00:00 PM »

The only active posters on it are OC (people's reactions to OC are funnier than OC himself), MATTROSE94, and Yellowhammer.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #690 on: December 02, 2021, 06:04:32 PM »

Rules for me, but not for thee
Mr. MANDELA BARNES
Oakvale
Frederick Delius, welcome to the #RESISTANCE.
eric82oslo
ERM64man
SN2903
Alben Barkley
vitoNova
Terlylane
THG
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #691 on: December 02, 2021, 06:28:58 PM »

Maybe it is because of the holiday season, but I just cleared my list. 
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #692 on: December 02, 2021, 06:39:47 PM »

The only active posters on it are OC (people's reactions to OC are funnier than OC himself), MATTROSE94, and Yellowhammer.

I don't like you either

By the way what is comic relief when you are Expressing your views on politics how do I support an R party that broke BBB into the DNC twice and act like WikiLeaks was a Russian Hoax that's no comic relief
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #693 on: December 02, 2021, 07:57:20 PM »

I don't like you either

By the way what is comic relief when you are Expressing your views on politics how do I support an R party that broke BBB into the DNC twice and act like WikiLeaks was a Russian Hoax that's no comic relief
Drag him king 😭🙏
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #694 on: December 02, 2021, 08:24:39 PM »

Never put anyone on my block list. I love all mine haters
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #695 on: December 03, 2021, 04:19:53 AM »
« Edited: December 03, 2021, 04:24:09 AM by Mr. MANDELA BARNES »

Not saying that there arent the same users but switches usernames but people don't just vanish some of them uses different user names or accounts how do we know, all we know is that certain users have very similar writing styles

As I referenced above abd Solid, Brucejoel, Cookie Damage and pbower2A do too and Landslide Lyndon they all think TX is a D bastion

It will be when Beto comes back

But, Brucejoel, and CALTRINA and French Republican despised Joe Kennedy just as much as me and Millineal Moderate despised Market because we're both Blk and like Kennedy clan

Prez Johnson didn't like Kennedy but he never talked the way Brucejoel and CALTRINA did about him

Where is Bruce Joel these days he disappeared

You can pick a user from their writing style, all I know I would never create a Dual account, what for, so users can know my writing style again
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #696 on: December 03, 2021, 04:27:37 AM »

Not saying that there arent the same users but switches usernames but people don't just vanish some of them uses different user names or accounts how do we know, all we know is that certain users have very similar writing styles

As I referenced above abd Solid, Brucejoel, Cookie Damage and pbower2A do too and Landslide Lyndon they all think TX is a D bastion

It will be when Beto comes back

But, Brucejoel, and CALTRINA and French Republican despised Joe Kennedy just as much as me and Millineal Moderate despised Market because we're both Blk and like Kennedy clan

Prez Johnson didn't like Kennedy but he never talked the way Brucejoel and CALTRINA did about him

Where is Bruce Joel these days he disappeared

You can pick a user from their writing style, all I know I would never create a Dual account, what for, so users can know my writing style again
Brucejoel99 still posts, but much less frequently than 6-9 months ago. I count 64 posts over the last 30 days.
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #697 on: December 03, 2021, 05:21:05 AM »

No one
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #698 on: December 03, 2021, 10:39:05 AM »

Grumps until the mods remove his creepy-ass signature. I'd rather look at one of TexArkana's sigs in public than his.

And yes, I know you can remove signatures from being visible. I don't care. I like all the pretentious happiness I get from seeing my sig under my beautiful, thought-provoking posts.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #699 on: December 03, 2021, 12:44:43 PM »

Grumps until the mods remove his creepy-ass signature. I'd rather look at one of TexArkana's sigs in public than his.

And yes, I know you can remove signatures from being visible. I don't care. I like all the pretentious happiness I get from seeing my sig under my beautiful, thought-provoking posts.

You make a good point.  I removed it.  I don't view it as creepy-ass at all, but viewing the posts where others might see it is probably not a good idea.  Feel free to keep ignoring if need be.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies