Who's on your ignore list?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:26:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who's on your ignore list?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36
Author Topic: Who's on your ignore list?  (Read 59325 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: October 29, 2020, 04:36:03 AM »

Still the same list as always, with a few exceptions for a Week or so for a "cooling off period" on my side so as to not needlessly engage "while on tilt" (Poker ref for those of you who don't gamble)....

Nobody... zilch... nada

Randomly checked back in here and absolutely nobody whatsoever on my ignore list once again, but still as a genuine and honest comment, it seems like some of y'all and y'alls hold grudges way and well beyond differences in political and partisan perspectives...   Sad

Don't play with Atlas Smart Phones and 30 Second responses for '80 and '84 style sound bites, let along scoring cheap points.

Give me a Soundtrack I can vibe with, and a narrative that makes sense, will to chill with any of y'all virtually (So long as Fascists, Racists, and Neo-Nazis and their Fellow Travelling type people get a swift boot out the door if they try to make this site a "Hate Chamber").

VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #426 on: October 29, 2020, 04:50:15 AM »

Nobody, and I hope it stays that way.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #427 on: October 29, 2020, 05:00:48 AM »

Nobody is on my ignore list. The vast majority of the time I hate the list.
I have used it a couple times but then realized it was not worth it.
parochial boy
parochial_boy
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.38, S: -6.78

« Reply #428 on: October 29, 2020, 07:04:07 AM »

Nobody is on my ignore list. The vast majority of the time I hate the list.
I have used it a couple times but then realized it was not worth it.

Yeah, if I put people on ignore I would lose so many opportunities to go "wtf?! that moron is wrong! again!". And that is really half the fun.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #429 on: October 29, 2020, 07:46:34 AM »

4 months later......and I still do not have anyone on my ignore list. I had Dingo Joe on my ignore list by accident for a while (I must of accidentally hit the button for ignoring while trying to click on his profile) but I fixed the error and now no one is blocked.

I simply try to find good in every single poster.

Chips 4 Admin.
ProgressiveModerate
Atlas Icon

« Reply #430 on: October 29, 2020, 09:09:53 AM »

Don’t believe in ignoring others, as much as I may disagree strongly with their predictions and logic. It’s important to be able to read views outside of your own.
hyouzel the predictor
hyouzel
United States

P P
« Reply #431 on: October 29, 2020, 11:03:06 AM »

I have some people on ignore (Woodbury, Jessica, Forumlurker) but I basically ignore it to look at their posts anyway...
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #432 on: October 29, 2020, 11:06:03 AM »

No, it's not about disagreeing with someone's posts. It's about someone's posts adding no value to the forum. Better for my sanity to just ignore people who comment the same garbage all the time with no evidence of progression or improvement. Basically, if your whole shtick is (looking at my list) being an unabashed Trump cheerleader excusing all of his faults as "wins", a lolbertarian cringelord, or a NeverBernie troll, you aren't worthy of my attention.
woodley park

« Reply #433 on: October 29, 2020, 11:50:29 AM »

Donald Trump's Toupee
Sir Woodbury
Fuzzy Bear
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #434 on: October 29, 2020, 12:13:13 PM »

The Trump Virus
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
Dabeav
Grumpy Thug
Del Tachi
White Cloud
Redban
Shadows
Gabagool102
Co-Chair Bagel23
MAGugh
MillennialModerate
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
RoboWop
Soaring_Eagle
Beijing Biden™
SirWoodbury
SnowLabrador
7sergi9
Anarcho-Statism
Single Issue Covid Voter
Rep Jessica
ChrisMcDanielWasRobbed
Ruby.
Stevie wonder
pagh

So mostly bad-faith conservatives, trolls, and doomers

Muh echo chamber! NO ONE SHALL PIERCE IT!
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #435 on: October 29, 2020, 12:16:34 PM »

Landslide Lyndon
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #436 on: October 29, 2020, 02:13:06 PM »

Anyone having OC on ignore should be banned outright for Lèse-majesté Wink
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« Reply #437 on: October 29, 2020, 04:01:56 PM »

Only BRTD, Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner, ChrisMcDanielWasRobbed, Arkansas Yankee, stevie wonder, and Jessica. OC is my favorite poster, as his posts are hilarious.
Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #438 on: October 29, 2020, 05:22:03 PM »

Remember Redban? Funny how a number of these Blue Avatars have barely posted or stopped posting altogether in recent days and weeks. Hope Trump Toupee and Steven Wonder are okay.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #439 on: October 29, 2020, 05:31:09 PM »

No, it's not about disagreeing with someone's posts. It's about someone's posts adding no value to the forum. Better for my sanity to just ignore people who comment the same garbage all the time with no evidence of progression or improvement. Basically, if your whole shtick is (looking at my list) being an unabashed Trump cheerleader excusing all of his faults as "wins", a lolbertarian cringelord, or a NeverBernie troll, you aren't worthy of my attention.

Calling others trolls and cringelords while you continue to voluntarily take the name of an anti-Semite? Ironic.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #440 on: October 29, 2020, 05:35:11 PM »

Calling others trolls and cringelords while you continue to voluntarily take the name of an anti-Semite? Ironic.

And to think I was called out recently for calling him Corbynite. Jesus.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #441 on: October 29, 2020, 06:00:41 PM »

If you are referring to what I think you're referring to lmao you were not "called out" it's just that for some very bizarre reason PSOL could not associate CraneHusband (username) and Corbynite (old display name*) as being the same poster.

*which he is now using again - I suppose it has to do with the EHRC Corbyn inquiry that's gotten out today
Saruku

« Reply #442 on: October 29, 2020, 06:26:44 PM »

No anti-Zionist should allow themselves to be lectured about bigotry, implicit bias, stereotypes and the like by those whose assessment of the situation is almost entirely informed by orientalism and anti-Arab views. Who think that when a Palestinian kid throws a stone, he's a terrorist who deserves to be shot, no ifs, buts, or ands about it, but have an endless list of excuses for the side that has inflicted many, many more casualties.
Buzz

« Reply #443 on: October 29, 2020, 06:41:37 PM »

Nobody, I don’t believe in ignoring people.  I like to see all opinions/takes now matter how terrible they are.  Wbrocks67 is the only poster I would ever consider, but hopefully they learn a lot and reevaluate post election.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #444 on: October 29, 2020, 07:10:57 PM »

Only the bot and two admitted trolls.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #445 on: October 29, 2020, 07:23:29 PM »

No anti-Zionist should allow themselves to be lectured about bigotry, implicit bias, stereotypes and the like by those whose assessment of the situation is almost entirely informed by orientalism and anti-Arab views. Who think that when a Palestinian kid throws a stone, he's a terrorist who deserves to be shot, no ifs, buts, or ands about it, but have an endless list of excuses for the side that has inflicted many, many more casualties.

Wow, the resident apologist for totalitarianism and genocide is on the side of the Corbyn supporters! Color me surprised.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #446 on: October 29, 2020, 07:25:14 PM »

Nobody, I don’t believe in ignoring people.  I like to see all opinions/takes now matter how terrible they are.  Wbrocks67 is the only poster I would ever consider, but hopefully they learn a lot and reevaluate post election.

Pretty sure he thought Bredesen was in a tossup race, so if he is wrong, thats a nope.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #447 on: October 29, 2020, 08:18:35 PM »
« Edited: October 29, 2020, 08:22:29 PM by Hammy »

Nobody currently, though I muted Beet for a few days in 2018 (I believe during the Ossoff race) and Green Line at another point last year for a few days as mutes, in both instances because they were posting excessively (2-3 back to back posts on multiple occasions) in threads I was trying to follow.

It's a problem I struggle with in real life as well, and have ever since I was small. I translated many of my real-world struggles to here. As I've openly stated a number of times, I have Asperger's syndrome, and that certainly affects how I perceive things, and how I interact with people. For example, I talk to myself frequently, and have been doing so for as long as I can remember. That is in spite of the ongoing efforts by my parents to suppress it.

Same, and it gets hard to tell when I'm going overboard on something (especially adding severe anxiety disorder to the mix) though I hope I've gotten better since my 2018 pre-election meltdown spilling over into my predictions.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #448 on: October 29, 2020, 08:25:45 PM »

The fact that someone like you thinks that is proof positive of what I've been saying about it. So, thanks.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #449 on: October 29, 2020, 08:31:10 PM »

If you are referring to what I think you're referring to lmao you were not "called out" it's just that for some very bizarre reason PSOL could not associate CraneHusband (username) and Corbynite (old display name*) as being the same poster.

*which he is now using again - I suppose it has to do with the EHRC Corbyn inquiry that's gotten out today
Yeah I’ve kind of been off recently and forgot about him for a bit. Sorry for any confusion.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies