TN CBS/YouGov Tracker: Blackburn +8 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:06:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  TN CBS/YouGov Tracker: Blackburn +8 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TN CBS/YouGov Tracker: Blackburn +8  (Read 7017 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: October 07, 2018, 07:08:40 PM »

I knew it was too good to be true. Thanks Phil, you put up one hell of a fight, but it was for naught.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 08:30:24 PM »

Republicans are going to turn on Taylor Swift on a dime for this. It's bizarre to see conservatives embrace Kanye West while they also probably jettison Taylor Swift. I can see idiots burning their smartphones with a Taylor Swift Spotify playlist queued up now. So this won't help Bredesen much, if at all. I'm glad she at least came out and endorsed him though. It says a lot about our political climate when a notoriously apolitical celebrity feels obligated to speak out. And it's even more intriguing when that celebrity is a diametric rival of Republican idol Kanye West.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 06:37:57 PM »

Republicans are going to turn on Taylor Swift on a dime for this. It's bizarre to see conservatives embrace Kanye West while they also probably jettison Taylor Swift. I can see idiots burning their smartphones with a Taylor Swift Spotify playlist queued up now. So this won't help Bredesen much, if at all. I'm glad she at least came out and endorsed him though. It says a lot about our political climate when a notoriously apolitical celebrity feels obligated to speak out. And it's even more intriguing when that celebrity is a diametric rival of Republican idol Kanye West.

As a Ye Stan, it's surreal. I like Kanye but he's gone crazy. I'll give him props for actually trying to accomplish results and not just troll though, since he has tried to make an impact on criminal justice issues and other things. I never cared for Taylor Swift but I thought her message was heartfelt and really putting her career ambitions aside to make the right but difficult choice to get involved.

I still think this race is a toss up. These R-leaning polls lately are driving me crazy. Are Americans really okay with what's been going on?

Yes.

Also, I honestly don't buy Kanye West's pursuit of criminal justice reform. If that were the case he should livid at Trump and his Justice Department in particular.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies