TN- Blackburn +5 (Fox) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:20:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  TN- Blackburn +5 (Fox) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TN- Blackburn +5 (Fox)  (Read 9349 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: October 03, 2018, 05:46:20 PM »

Stick a fork in Bredesen, and get ready for Majority Leader Turtle for another 2 years at least.

Once RCP adds this, their average will probably go up one or two points, and it's tied right now. It's hardly the end for Bredesen, although it could end up that way I suppose.

Current polling looks like a 50-50 senate, with Democrats winning 2 new seats but losing 1. That's not too bad, all things considered. Winning the Senate was always going to be a really tough goal.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 06:25:12 PM »

I'm not sure how any rational person could say this is anything but a tossup. We literally just got a CNN poll last week with Bredesen +5, and a Marist before that at Bredesen +2. And Vox Populi.

If I'm remembering correctly, Fox News is the only high quality pollster to have Blackburn up.

The gist is that some users consider Tennessee to be so Republican-leaning that anything short of consistent, mid-high single digit (or better) leads for Bredesen in every poll, means Blackburn will win just by nature of TN reverting to its natural hyper-Republican state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies