ND - Cramer +12 (FOX) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:40:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  ND - Cramer +12 (FOX) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ND - Cramer +12 (FOX)  (Read 11354 times)
TML
Junior Chimp

« on: October 03, 2018, 05:47:03 PM »

Let me remind everyone that at this point in the 2016 Wisconsin Senate election, most people thought that Ron Johnson was doomed against Russ Feingold. We all know how that turned out...
TML
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 05:59:29 PM »

Let me remind everyone that at this point in the 2016 Wisconsin Senate election, nearly everyone thought that Ron Johnson was doomed against Russ Feingold. We all know how that turned out...

Ron Johnson was also in a much more purple state, and was never down double digits.
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=211149.0

The fact you had to look to an April 2015 poll (the definition of pure meaninglessness) to find one showing him down double digits proves my point. Feingold was only up 3 in the RCP polling average by Election Day.

Actually, RCP indicated that two polls conducted in October 2016 (one in early October, another in mid October) had Feingold up double digits. The tightening of the polls only occurred during the final 2 weeks or so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies