Quinnipiac-NJ: Menendez +11 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:35:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  Quinnipiac-NJ: Menendez +11 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quinnipiac-NJ: Menendez +11  (Read 3222 times)
SInNYC

« on: October 04, 2018, 09:20:06 AM »

Now can we all shut up about this fantasy that NJ-Sen will go Republican in a Democratic-leaning environment ever?

Or that NJ voters care about corruption, for that matter?

Menendez is corrupt, but Hugin isn't exactly an altarboy. His company committed fraud to promote  drugs for non-approved reasons (and paid a $280M fine). They also did tax frauds and unconscionable price raises though that seems to be par for pharmaceuticals, just as graft is par for NJ politicians.

I would still worry if I were a D. Hugin has been carpetbombing the NYC TV stations with ads for at least a month (on late night TV at least), and I find his ads to be quite effective. I've yet to see a Menendez ad.

SInNYC

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 09:05:19 AM »

There were multiple tax fraud cases (which would have been a better though longer way of saying it).

But as far as your accusations, perhaps you should consider that I actually read a newspaper - this was all in NYT several months back. Oh let me guess, NYT is fake news.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies