GA NBC/SurveyMonkey: Tied
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:21:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  GA NBC/SurveyMonkey: Tied
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: GA NBC/SurveyMonkey: Tied  (Read 3209 times)
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2018, 10:31:59 AM »

I know I'm probably fighting a losing battle here, but I feel it's still a battle worth fighting.

Calling someone you disagree with "deplorable" isn't gonna help your cause. While I too think opposing the civil rights act is old-fashioned, and a position that belongs in the 1950s, Yellowhammer has a right to hold and express that view.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2018, 10:33:51 AM »

Kim Reynolds can rest assured that she’s got the 25-year old gay pro-choice RINO vote down

1) Bolded?

2) She has plenty more than my vote she can count on. Wink

Hopefully she doesn’t return to alcohol when she loses

LOL, not gonna address how you just called me gay like a frickin' 13-year old??

And I will certainly have a victory sip for her when she wins.  Great governor.

I don't think Mizzoulian peruses the PAPOY threads, so he's never seen pictures of you and your beard.  

If only ... some day, some day.

EDIT: And I do believe he posted in the PAPOY thread one time.  Nearly lit the board on fire. Wink
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2018, 10:45:41 AM »

Kim Reynolds can rest assured that she’s got the 25-year old gay pro-choice RINO vote down

1) Bolded?

I don't think Mizzoulian peruses the PAPOY threads, so he's never seen pictures of you and your beard.  

EDIT: And I do believe he posted in the PAPOY thread one time.  Nearly lit the board on fire. Wink

Thank you. I guess. And I legitimately thought you had identified as gay. Probably confusing it with another RINO.

Just a harmless hair color joke. Wink  And nope, happily dating a female, despite my somewhat-gay-sounding comment there, LOL.  I know there are a few gay Republicans on the forum, though.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2018, 05:44:53 PM »

At the risk of making this thread even gayer....RINO Tom is so cute when he's angry. Purple heart
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2018, 05:46:36 PM »

I know I'm probably fighting a losing battle here, but I feel it's still a battle worth fighting.

Calling someone you disagree with "deplorable" isn't gonna help your cause. While I too think opposing the civil rights act is old-fashioned, and a position that belongs in the 1950s, Yellowhammer has a right to hold and express that view.

Brave.

I suppose we shouldn't call Nazis Deplorable either, right?  We have to Smiley respect their opinion. Smiley

And yes, he has the right to hold and express that view. I also have the right to call it Deplorable.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2018, 05:50:56 PM »

1) Bolded?

EDIT: And I do believe he posted in the PAPOY thread one time.  Nearly lit the board on fire. Wink

Thank you. I guess. And I legitimately thought you had identified as gay. Probably confusing it with another RINO.

Just a harmless hair color joke. Wink  And nope, happily dating a female, despite my somewhat-gay-sounding comment there, LOL.  I know there are a few gay Republicans on the forum, though.

You guys aren't doing much to discourage my Mizzouian x RINO Tom Atlas Forum fanfiction.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2018, 07:35:37 PM »

At the risk of making this thread even gayer....RINO Tom is so cute when he's angry. Purple heart

My strategy of including “LOL” to indicate I’m not in any way worked up has clearly failed ... LOL.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2018, 12:25:54 AM »

My strategy of including “LOL” to indicate I’m not in any way worked up has clearly failed ... LOL.

My favorite part was when you said you like to call out people who oppose the Civil Rights Act "regardless of their party." LOL. Yeah, and I like to call out people who think Bush did 9/11 regardless of their party. But as we both know, 99% of the time it is the same party doing these things. Smiley
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2018, 10:49:59 AM »

^ And I am sure you feel no particular daily shame at the fact that most 9/11 truther nutjobs are probably lefties, do you?  LOL, I would certainly find it dumb for you to let that fact affect your voting registration/primary preference given only two choices!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies