ND: SRA Research- Cramer +10 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:52:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  ND: SRA Research- Cramer +10 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ND: SRA Research- Cramer +10  (Read 6422 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: October 01, 2018, 06:44:04 PM »

Definitely seems tough to believe, but I'll certainly buy Heitkamp being in trouble. It would be pretty funny if she ended up winning by 1 again, after a poll showed her down 10.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 07:17:48 PM »

Just because the polls underestimated Heitkamp in 2012 doesn’t mean they will underestimate her again this year. And the difference between 2012 and 2018 is that there were actually polls showing Heitkamp up in 2012. There hasn’t been one this year since February (and that was from Gravis and had 17% undecideds), and apparently private polling has been pretty ugly for Democrats here. The ND GOP is also much more competent than MO GOP/MT GOP/etc., and Cramer isn’t as "weak" as this forum is making him out to be.

I wasn't trying to imply that I think ND polls are going to be wrong again, I just think it would be funny if a 10-point lead in a poll proved to be wrong again for the same race. I think Heitkamp is the most vulnerable Democrat, though, and certainly more likely to lose than not at this point (and you know that I've been bearish on her chances for a while Tongue)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies