ND: SRA Research- Cramer +10
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:01:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  ND: SRA Research- Cramer +10
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: ND: SRA Research- Cramer +10  (Read 6313 times)
Strong Candidate
123NY
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 01, 2018, 06:31:24 PM »

https://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/SRA-Poll-shows-ND-Senate-race-numbers-reaction-to-Supreme-Court-nominee-Brett-Kavanaugh-case-494849131.html

Kevin Cramer (R)-51
Heidi Heitkamp (D)-41
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 06:32:24 PM »

Who?
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 06:33:05 PM »

Oh please lol
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 06:35:41 PM »

There was a poll in October 2012 that found Berg with a 10 point lead too, interesting
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 06:36:47 PM »

This poll is obviously garbage
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 06:36:50 PM »

Heitkamp needs to Todd Akin him, hard.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 06:37:06 PM »

Cramer ahead is believable. Cramer ahead by double digits? Not so much.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 06:37:33 PM »

There was a poll in October 2012 that found Berg with a 10 point lead too, interesting

Hopefully Heidi has a new newspaper to hold up when she wins.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 06:39:02 PM »
« Edited: October 01, 2018, 06:42:44 PM by MT Treasurer »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

But I thought the Kavanaugh controversy/Cramer's "gaffe" were going to spell doom for him? Cramer +10 is definitely hard to believe (especially if Tester is ahead by 4), but anyone who believes Cramer is the next Akin doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

Edit: Oh, this was taken before Cramer's comments. Still, not a good poll for her by any means.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 06:41:56 PM »

Seems to be a real firm, though I don't believe they have ever released a public poll of a race, so they have absolutely no record.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 06:44:04 PM »

Definitely seems tough to believe, but I'll certainly buy Heitkamp being in trouble. It would be pretty funny if she ended up winning by 1 again, after a poll showed her down 10.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 06:45:02 PM »

But I thought the Kavanaugh controversy/Cramer's "gaffe" were going to spell doom for him? Cramer +10 is definitely hard to believe (especially if Tester is ahead by 4), but anyone who believes Cramer is the next Akin doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

Edit: Oh, this was taken before Cramer's comments. Still, not a good poll for her by any means.

Wait it was taken that long ago? Was their WV during a similar date range?
Strong Candidate
123NY
Rookie

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 06:45:31 PM »

Seems to be a real firm, though I don't believe they have ever released a public poll of a race, so they have absolutely no record.

They just released the Manchin +8 poll.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2018, 06:45:37 PM »

As I've said for a while now, North Dakota strongly backs Kavanaugh and a majority of North Dakota voters likely agree with Cramer's comments. If Heitkamp wants to lose, focusing on Cramer's "Akin comments" should certainly be her strategy.

Dems really overplayed their hand and shot themselves in the foot with the Kavanaugh situation, at least in regards to their deep red state Senate incumbents.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2018, 06:46:53 PM »

As I've said for a while now, North Dakota strongly backs Kavanaugh and a majority of North Dakota voters likely agree with Cramer's comments. If Heitkamp wants to lose, focusing on Cramer's "Akin comments" should certainly be her strategy.

Dems really overplayed their hand and shot themselves in the foot with the Kavanaugh situation, at least in regards to their deep red state Senate incumbents.

I mean she hasn’t leaned into the Cramer stuff as hard as one thought she might after he made the comments.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 06:47:39 PM »
« Edited: October 01, 2018, 06:50:42 PM by Ebsy »

They just released the Manchin +8 poll.

Interesting. Seems they are expanding their business to TV stations. I wonder who owns these two stations.

Edit: Seems like both are owned by Gray Television,
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 06:51:17 PM »

The West Virginia poll released today was done between 9/17 through 9/26.

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/September+Survey.pdf
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 06:58:07 PM »

The West Virginia poll released today was done between 9/17 through 9/26.

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/September+Survey.pdf

I feel like that doesn’t tell us much... unless Kavanagh hearings didn’t move the needle much in either direction (which would not surprise me)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 06:58:16 PM »

I mean she hasn’t leaned into the Cramer stuff as hard as one thought she might after he made the comments.

Because unlike this forum and Twitter users from California she realizes it would backfire. Looks like the Dems overplaying their hand with Kavanaugh has already blown up in her face and could very well cost them their chance at the Senate. Brilliant strategery. Between that and them backing corrupt clown Menendez....Dems are so bad at politics it makes me wince sometimes.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2018, 06:59:16 PM »

Totally never heard of this pollster before
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2018, 07:05:35 PM »

Because unlike this forum and Twitter users from California she realizes it would backfire. Looks like the Dems overplaying their hand with Kavanaugh has already blown up in her face and could very well cost them their chance at the Senate. Brilliant strategery. Between that and them backing corrupt clown Menendez....Dems are so bad at politics it makes me wince sometimes.

Democrats are not overplaying their hands with Kananaugh, and the situation is going to result in massive pain for Republicans across the nation, in both R leaning areas, and in D leaning areas, and Icespear concern trolling on the topic is irrelevant to reality.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2018, 07:06:37 PM »

You get an inch and you take a mile.

By the looks of it, this poll was taken entirely before the hearings and Cramer's comments. While they might not make much of impact, I think its far too soon to say its blown up in anybodies faces yet.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2018, 07:06:51 PM »

Wow, Berg +10. It's over for Heitkamp.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2018, 07:08:10 PM »

Just because the polls underestimated Heitkamp in 2012 doesn’t mean they will underestimate her again this year. And the difference between 2012 and 2018 is that there were actually polls showing Heitkamp up in 2012. There hasn’t been one this year since February (and that was from Gravis and had 17% undecideds), and apparently private polling has been pretty ugly for Democrats here. The ND GOP is also much more competent than MO GOP/MT GOP/etc., and Cramer isn’t as "weak" as this forum is making him out to be.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2018, 07:08:59 PM »

Democrats are not overplaying their hands with Kananaugh, and the situation is going to result in massive pain for Republicans across the nation, in both R leaning areas, and in D leaning areas, and Icespear concern trolling on the topic is irrelevant to reality.

I realize you're Solid, but surely even you can't be delusional enough to think North Dakota opposes Kavanaugh, right? Not everyone is a left wing Chelsea Manning supporter living in Maryland you know. This is rock solid Trump country we're talking about here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies