GA-GOV(Landmark): Kemp +2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:30:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  GA-GOV(Landmark): Kemp +2
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: GA-GOV(Landmark): Kemp +2  (Read 2659 times)
Aurelio21
Rookie
Germany

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2018, 06:47:57 AM »

Did anyone read the whole article? Landmark Communication is run by a GOP strategist thus there is at least a small amount of political spin in this poll.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2018, 07:01:02 AM »

Abrams is dominating among <45 year olds and even narrowly winning 46-64 year olds, but she's getting killed among the 65+ year old geezers which gives Kemp the narrow lead overall.

Seems like the fossils are the only thing holding the Dems back in this state.

I wonder what Georgian voters over the age of 65 dislike about her? Probably some policy nuance.

She gives them economic anxiety.
Does Obamacare cover Ambien?
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2018, 07:55:26 AM »

Did anyone read the whole article? Landmark Communication is run by a GOP strategist thus there is at least a small amount of political spin in this poll.
Yeah I was listening to Political Rewind on GPB and the lady representing Landmark was so negative when talking about Abrams. LOL. I realized Landmark must be a GOP firm. At the end of the day they couldn't cover up that Abrams is trouncing Kemp with Independents and the black vote will be much more consolidated than this poll suggests. And I'm telling y'all the Hispanic vote is going to shock a lot of people on Election Night. I have never seen a campaign so laser focused on turning out ESL voters from Norcross to Dalton to Fort Valley.
Chaddyr23
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.19, S: -5.83

P P
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2018, 09:27:11 AM »

Abrams is dominating among <45 year olds and even narrowly winning 46-64 year olds, but she's getting killed among the 65+ year old geezers which gives Kemp the narrow lead overall.

I wonder what Georgian voters over the age of 65 dislike about her? Probably some policy nuance.

Bingo
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2018, 09:28:54 AM »

Bingo

Is it possible that race might be a factor as well? Particularly with older white voters in rural areas?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies