Warren: I'll "Take a Hard Look" at Running for President After Midterms
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 02:14:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Warren: I'll "Take a Hard Look" at Running for President After Midterms
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Warren: I'll "Take a Hard Look" at Running for President After Midterms  (Read 3661 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2018, 05:09:35 PM »

As I've said many times before, I believe Trump would defeat her by double digits in the NPV in the general.
It's sad how much of this board hates women to the point of delusion.

Be nice. A lot of first date failures for these lads from talking too much about Wisconsin political trends have left them feeling defeated and angry with women.

I once hooked up with a guy who was originally from Dothan, Alabama. I initiated a discussion about how Roy Moore is a pedophile. It still resulted in sex.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2018, 05:14:21 PM »

This country does not need old and stale White women to run for President (sorry not sorry).

I supported Hillary in 2016 (I wasn't eligible to vote though) but we see how that ended up and we don't need a redo of 2016 in 2020.

This country does not need old and stale White men to run for President (sorry not sorry).

I supported Gore in 2000 and Kerry in 2004 (I wasn't eligible to vote though) but we see how that ended up and we don't need a redo of 2000 and 2004 in 2020.
I agree 100% with your first statement.

I was only a little kid in 2000 and 2004. The first election I was aware about was the 2008 election.

So if you're against old and stale white men and old and stale white women, which demographic do you want to be president? A young and fresh Hispanic? Haha.
What are you trying to imply by this?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2018, 05:18:21 PM »

This country does not need old and stale White women to run for President (sorry not sorry).

I supported Hillary in 2016 (I wasn't eligible to vote though) but we see how that ended up and we don't need a redo of 2016 in 2020.

This country does not need old and stale White men to run for President (sorry not sorry).

I supported Gore in 2000 and Kerry in 2004 (I wasn't eligible to vote though) but we see how that ended up and we don't need a redo of 2000 and 2004 in 2020.

I was only a little kid in 2000 and 2004. The first election I was aware about was the 2008 election.

So if you're against old and stale white men and old and stale white women, which demographic do you want to be president? A young and fresh Hispanic? Haha.

Nothing, I'm genuinely curious who/what you want to be president.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2018, 05:31:05 PM »

Nothing, I'm genuinely curious who/what you want to be president.
I generally want someone to be President who is qualified, between the ages of 40-65, has SOME political experience, and has SOME charisma and charm. Also, someone who is at the very least is center-left when it comes to their political ideology. Gender and race is irrelevant to me.

When I say that I don't want old and stale White people as President, I say that because 90% of US Presidents have been old and stale White people lol.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies