Wisconsin Megathread v2: Hagedorn vs. Neubauer (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:27:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Wisconsin Megathread v2: Hagedorn vs. Neubauer (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wisconsin Megathread v2: Hagedorn vs. Neubauer  (Read 86724 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: August 03, 2018, 03:08:34 PM »

Evers has the primary in the bag, though I do not think he's the best option to go against Walker in Wisconsin's current climate. I'm afraid of his running against Walker; this state really cannot handle another four years of Walker. I can get into details re: my feelings on Evers if anyone is actually interested, but I feel like I'm the loner here in regards to him, and that's okay.

Anyway, I think this will be interesting:

As the link says, it can be listened to online if you're out-of-state and interested.

Please do.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 05:12:18 PM »

As was said earlier WI is a polarised state; we’re going to see polling that will go either way. It’s august; don’t buy into every poll, or claim that it’s a sign of some grand narrative. Elections are complicated etc
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 01:45:16 PM »

The MU Law poll for Wisconsin is coming out tommorrow. I honestly won't be surprised if it has Walker or Vukmir leading.

https://twitter.com/mulawpoll?lang=en

How come?
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 04:47:50 AM »

I haven't seen the numbers, or spending from the 2016 race but my assumption was that a late injection of money from GOP outside groups,a strong state GOP operation and Trump boosting rural turnout all gave RoJo just enough to get through- combined with Feingold's own weaknesses from past campaigns.

Walker won't have the luxury of outspending, or boosted rural turnout.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 03:00:07 AM »

Walker going with a different strategy than Trump when it comes to the polls:

Walker is smart enough to know that a bunch of Republicans feeling complacent and staying home because of muh 2016 is his worst nightmare.
Already showing more intelligence than DJT. I'm thinking those wary college educateds will be coming home.

Oh yes because one fundraising email will swing large amounts of voters...
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 03:09:21 AM »

This is the one race I would have been very angry if the Democrats lost- good to see Walker kicked out, and some sanity brought back to Wisconsin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies