AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +3 H2H, +2 with Green candidate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:00:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +3 H2H, +2 with Green candidate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ NBC/Marist: Sinema +3 H2H, +2 with Green candidate  (Read 2021 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: September 26, 2018, 02:06:05 AM »

The fact that the race is exactly matching the generic ballot only proves that Sinema's far right posturing is ridiculous, pointless, and completely unnecessary.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 02:08:08 AM »

McSallys scorched earth campaign obviously was not effective as she hoped. I suppose according to those favorables, Sinema’s PAC’s that are attacking McSally based on policy are doing more work.

While I do personally think TV ads are the most effective way to communicate with voters, at the same time voters are able to read between the lines. McSally hasn’t aired one ad that talks about issues, they’re basically all “Sinema opposed the Iraq war so vote me”

*****Also McSallys own campaign website doesn’t have a single page that discusses where she stands on issues, so basically not a single ad or website states where she stands on anything, her campaign website is one big donation page*****

still waiting for a Quinnipiac poll

Quinnipiac doesn't poll AZ.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies