New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:05:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 295149 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: October 31, 2018, 04:24:22 PM »

Moving to Montana
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 07:31:32 AM »

I see some Labor zombies strategically registered in Fremont because Sestak is scared of getting defeated by Koopa. Sad and Deeply Disturbing!!!
Every party does that anyway.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 07:32:31 PM »

Welcome back Ned Stark Cheesy
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 05:19:00 PM »

Moving to Pennsylvania.

Not changing my affiliation obviously.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2019, 06:41:44 AM »

I thought that this game was supposed to be a fun place to simulate government. I thought that this was supposed to be a civil place, to show that we're better than the IRL politicians in Washington. But no, you ers just neeeed to ruin it for everyone. This isn't just a "oh, the [members of a major party I disagree with] are annoying and dumb" problem. This is a problem that has spread everywhere. It has contaminated the left, right, and centre, and you clowns treat this game as a place to vent your drama and your hatred for other users. I think I'm still gonna stay registered, but most of you need to think about what you've done.

Burn in hell.
It's not the left who made transphobic posts. It's a problem within the right. So please no "both sides do it"
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2019, 04:53:55 PM »

I thought that this game was supposed to be a fun place to simulate government. I thought that this was supposed to be a civil place, to show that we're better than the IRL politicians in Washington. But no, you ers just neeeed to ruin it for everyone. This isn't just a "oh, the [members of a major party I disagree with] are annoying and dumb" problem. This is a problem that has spread everywhere. It has contaminated the left, right, and centre, and you clowns treat this game as a place to vent your drama and your hatred for other users. I think I'm still gonna stay registered, but most of you need to think about what you've done.

Burn in hell.

It's not the left who made transphobic posts. It's a problem within the right. So please no "both sides do it"

It's not just the transphobic posts. Sure, the Atlasian right is at fault in this particular instance, but the Atlasian left still has contributed to the toxicity to the game. Just because their footprint is smaller, it doesn't mean that they're in the clear. And I don't mean this from an ENLIGHTENED CENTRIST perspective, this is a problem with a large amount of Atlasians contribute to. Sure, the right does disproportionately contribute to it, but this problem crosses partisan lines.
How has the Atlasian left contributed to the toxicity of this game?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 03:22:39 AM »

Windjammer
Old labor party
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2023, 01:07:24 PM »

fhtagn
Federal: Southern National Party
Regional: Dixieland Patriots Party
Virginia
For the record, I'm very happy to see you back!!!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2023, 02:50:11 PM »

Hey simfan!

Such a loooooong time
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2023, 08:34:39 AM »

Becoming independent
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2023, 05:24:31 PM »

I have completely lost interest with the game. I wish you to have all the fun I had.

Deregister
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies