New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:09:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 297143 times)
European Lefty
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -5.69, S: -7.68

« on: February 14, 2020, 08:48:40 PM »

This sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I understand it. Can someone please briefly explain to me how the fantasy elections work???
European Lefty
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 09:08:18 PM »

This sounds interesting, but I'm not sure I understand it. Can someone please briefly explain to me how the fantasy elections work???
Hey! I'd recommend reading the Introduction to Atlasia.

TLDR though, it's an election slash government simulator. There are elections every couple of months and a mock government is elected and it can pass and vote on laws.

The main parties are Labor (left wing - I'm the party chair) and Federalists (right wing) but there are also a number of smaller parties.

Only thing is though, if you want to join you need 2 more posts and then just register in this thread.
Thank you! I'll check it out in the morning (it's 2AM here)
European Lefty
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 03:58:08 PM »

OK, I have one more question (well, two): Firstly, does your state have to be the same as on your profile/the one you live in? Secondly, is there a practical difference between choosing a US state and a UK nation/territory?
European Lefty
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 04:16:24 PM »

OK, I have one more question (well, two): Firstly, does your state have to be the same as on your profile/the one you live in? Secondly, is there a practical difference between choosing a US state and a UK nation/territory?

No, you can register anywhere you want in Atlasia. Indeed, the current First Minister of the Western Region (Fremont) has an Indiana Avatar (Indiana being in the Northern Region of Lincoln). Hell, if that was an actual rule, the current president and yours truly would not be able to be players, being non US/UK players Tongue

For the purposes of voting or being elected there is no practical difference with registering in a UK nation or a US state to my knowledge.
OK, Thanks!
European Lefty
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2020, 04:50:54 PM »

European Lefty
Peace Party
Minnesota
European Lefty
Rookie
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2022, 06:40:11 AM »

3rd attempt. Hopefully I last longer this time

European Lefty
England
Non-partisan (Is there a link to information about the parties? the links in the thread don't seem to be working)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies