AZ OH-Predictive Insights: McSally +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:38:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ OH-Predictive Insights: McSally +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ OH-Predictive Insights: McSally +3  (Read 3284 times)
UncleSam

« on: September 12, 2018, 02:58:26 AM »

Sinema was up 4 in their last poll, and 6 in the one before that. Yikes. She really might blow this. I'm sad to say I've been right all these months, yet it was brushed off because of muh June polls.

Sinema completely squandered the year long head start she had by running endless moderate hero ads and never laying a finger on McSally. And this is what she has to show for it. What an awful candidate and a terrible campaign. Yet Atlas insisted AZ was more likely to flip than NV. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
It's absolutely insane that she had a year to gather an enormous campaign warchest and attack McSally during the primaries, when she was at her most vulnerable and when Republicans were far more likely to want to listen to negatives about her.

Sinema never ran a single notable negative ad against McSally until after the primary. An absolute disgrace of a campaign.

Anyway, this is clearly Lean R at this point. Again, as I stated in the other thread and all the hacks attacked me over, I will accept my accolades when McSally wins 52-47 in November.
UncleSam

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 03:33:49 PM »

Isn't this a Republican affiliated pollster?
I don't know, but Trump definitely doesn't have a +4 job approval in Arizona.

OH is a known republican pollster that releases polls to push narratives of "everything is fine" especially with Ducey and the legislature.

Their polls in 2016: Clinton +5, Clinton +1, Tie
Their polls in 2018: Sinema +1, Sinema +6, Sinema +4

Yeah, sounds like a real Republican hack shill pollster.
Anyone who releases a poll with bad results for Ds is automatically a Republican hack pollster, how long have you been here yet you still don’t know this?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies