FL-Quinnipiac: Gillum +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:08:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  FL-Quinnipiac: Gillum +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Quinnipiac: Gillum +3  (Read 4639 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: September 04, 2018, 07:45:37 PM »

I think that Independents are disgusted by trumpism of DeSantis, and Hispanics carry ethnic resentment to Afroamericans, and that's why they side mostly with GOP in this poll.
I think Florida Hispanics are misinformed and believe that DeSantis himself is Hispanic.

I don't know why people can't comprehend that it's an Italian last name. It has "De" as a prefix. That automatically scrams Italian to me. I know two people with the DeSantis surname here in New Jersey (Italians in New Jersey? Who saw that coming?) and they are blonde Italians, pretty far from Hispanic/Latin-American.

Anyway, this is yet another encouraging poll and I will admit to be being one of those hand-wringers on the night of the primary. I look back on those posts with slight embarrassment, and I hope to be even more embarrassed if Gillum manages to pull off a win. It's still a tossup though. I don't want my eagerness for a Gillum win to be too premature either.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies