Mass shooting occurring right now in Jacksonville, Florida
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 08:47:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mass shooting occurring right now in Jacksonville, Florida
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Mass shooting occurring right now in Jacksonville, Florida  (Read 6629 times)
America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2018, 09:12:20 PM »

Anyone who voted for Trump (like you did) has no standing to describe anything as misogynistic.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2018, 09:12:29 PM »

No. But it is about someone who is "highly egotistic."
Wink

You're obviously very threatened by strong women.

And you are obviously threatened by people who still have their real teeth.
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2018, 09:12:50 PM »

For whatever it's worth "crisis actor" conspiracy theories are already spreading across the internet.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2018, 09:15:24 PM »

No. But it is about someone who is "highly egotistic."
Wink

You're obviously very threatened by strong women.

And you are obviously threatened by people who still have their real teeth.
Elitism, sexism, etc. Where does it end with you?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2018, 09:19:12 PM »

... I will not let you or anyone else get away with attacks that violate the Terms of Service of this website.

LMAO.
God help us, if Goody-Two-Shoes should become a mod on Atlas.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2018, 09:22:47 PM »

... I will not let you or anyone else get away with attacks that violate the Terms of Service of this website.

LMAO.

Once again, the personal attacks. And I am now reporting this post.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2018, 09:25:59 PM »

LMAO.

Once again, the personal attacks. And I am now reporting this post.

More LOL.
You are an extreme snowflake.
And what is your excuse this time for reading my post? You are running-out of excuses.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2018, 09:26:41 PM »

I'm bout to eat a Panini...wbu guys?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2018, 09:28:11 PM »

I see that the usual suspects DoctorImperialism and ProudModerate2 are coming into here with ad hominem attacks and petty insults. This should not be the time nor place for people to make partisan comments such as these.

At any rate, I express my sincerest condolences to the families of the victims. These shootings, unfortunately, have become so frequent as to defy explanation.

Jesus Christ the level of virtue signaling and fake-ass Jeff Flake moderate heroism in this post

Be very careful what you say. Calthrina may report you to the mods. LOL.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2018, 09:29:33 PM »

I see that the usual suspects DoctorImperialism and ProudModerate2 are coming into here with ad hominem attacks and petty insults. This should not be the time nor place for people to make partisan comments such as these.

At any rate, I express my sincerest condolences to the families of the victims. These shootings, unfortunately, have become so frequent as to defy explanation.

Jesus Christ the level of virtue signaling and fake-ass Jeff Flake moderate heroism in this post

Insults again. What is wrong with the people on this forum?  I have been hitting the report button quite frequently these days.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2018, 09:30:29 PM »

Mmm.
Is there enough for you to share with us?
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2018, 09:31:10 PM »

Mmm.
Is there enough for you to share with us?

Only if u guys stop the fighting
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2018, 09:33:22 PM »

Insults again. What is wrong with the people on this forum?  I have been hitting the report button quite frequently these days.

Maybe you shouldn’t be on an Internet forum if you can’t get a grip of yourself and realize you need to get a much ticker skin

I have gotten along with many of the people on this forum. But people like you, who resort to attacking other people without regard, are ones that I cannot tolerate. Isn't this supposed to be a civil forum for debate? Isn't that what the goal should be here?

Unfortunately, you, ProudModerate2, DoctorImperialism, here2view, peenie_weenie, LandslideLyndon, Ghost of Ruin, maineiac4434, Badger, AtorBoltox, cookiedamage, 136or142, and so many others are unable to grasp that simple fact.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2018, 09:34:31 PM »

Insults again. What is wrong with the people on this forum?  I have been hitting the report button quite frequently these days.

Maybe you shouldn’t be on an Internet forum if you can’t get a grip of yourself and realize you need to get a much thicker skin

LOL.
I'm dying over here with tears of laughter (literally.)
I take it back, Fuzzy was right .... Calthrina, please do not put me on ignore. You are fun to tease.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2018, 09:36:02 PM »

Insults again. What is wrong with the people on this forum?  I have been hitting the report button quite frequently these days.

Maybe you shouldn’t be on an Internet forum if you can’t get a grip of yourself and realize you need to get a much thicker skin

LOL.
I'm dying over here with tears of laughter (literally.)
I take it back, Fuzzy was right .... Calthrina, please do not put me on ignore. You are fun to tease.

This is no laughing matter for me. How would you feel if some loved one of yours was insulted and demeaned, as I have been, time and time again, on this forum and elsewhere. There are people with serious problems, and attacking them does nothing to solve any of them.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.35

« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2018, 09:36:49 PM »

For whatever it's worth "crisis actor" conspiracy theories are already spreading across the internet.

Man, already? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but hope springs eternal.

Have there been any additional reports of injuries or fatalities? I really hope all the injured folks make it through. That Livestream from the tournament was absolutely heartbreaking.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2018, 09:38:06 PM »

To be fair, when the agenda is restricting guns specifically *because* people are dying, is it not relevant to bring up incidences of people dying to justify why your agenda should become public policy? At the very least, it's relevant, even if the exact timing is not favorable.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2018, 09:39:32 PM »

.... Unfortunately, you, ProudModerate2, DoctorImperialism, here2view, peenie_weenie, LandslideLyndon, Ghost of Ruin, maineiac4434, Badger, AtorBoltox, cookiedamage, 136or142, and so many others are unable to grasp that simple fact.

I am absolutely losing my mind in uncontrollable laughter!
You have listed everyone on your ignore list.
Please tell us you are trolling? This cant be for real.
OMG! You are funny.

Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.35

« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2018, 09:43:49 PM »

To be fair, when the agenda is restricting guns specifically *because* people are dying, is it not relevant to bring up incidences of people dying to justify why your agenda should become public policy? At the very least, it's relevant, even if the exact timing is not favorable.

Exactly this. And in many cases of various sorts, it is the suffering or death of a loved one that motivates someone to push for change. Hence laws from both parties being named after individuals. This shooting shouldn't have happened. Their death is the very reason I want more restrictions on who can purchase a gun and where.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2018, 09:47:08 PM »
« Edited: August 27, 2018, 01:35:47 AM by Calthrina950 »

.... Unfortunately, you, ProudModerate2, DoctorImperialism, here2view, peenie_weenie, LandslideLyndon, Ghost of Ruin, maineiac4434, Badger, AtorBoltox, cookiedamage, 136or142, and so many others are unable to grasp that simple fact.

I am absolutely losing my mind in uncontrollable laughter!
You have listed everyone on your ignore list.
Please tell us you are trolling? This cant be for real.
OMG! You are funny.

I'm done conversing with you. It seems like you have no interest in anything else but mocking me and trivializing everything that I say. You are one of the most objectionable people that I have ever encountered on the Internet, and that is a lot coming from me.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2018, 09:50:56 PM »

Back on topic ....

Here is an interesting video about the killer.

Video footage from last year shows the Jacksonville shooting suspect gaming it up and talking trash at a Bills-sponsored Madden tournament in Buffalo — which he managed to win, despite being a 7th seed.

Click here to see the video: https://nypost.com/2018/08/26/video-shows-florida-shooting-suspect-boasting-about-gaming-skills/
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2018, 09:51:47 PM »

I'm still wondering where the "moderate" in ProudModerate is.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2018, 09:52:54 PM »

calthrina_irl

Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2018, 09:56:29 PM »

calthrina_irl

Why are you comparing me to Jeff Flake? I haven't forgotten your snide insults towards me from much earlier, and that is why I hold you in such opprobrium. You can get away with that kind of behavior on AlternateHistory.com, but I would expect higher standards here.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2018, 09:58:13 PM »

calthrina_irl

Why are you comparing me to Jeff Flake? I haven't forgotten your snide insults towards me from much earlier, and that is why I hold you in such opprobrium. You can get away with that kind of behavior on AlternateHistory.com, but I would expect higher standards here.

It's the other way around, duder. The moderation team on AH is a fifth of the size of the one here and effective as hell.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies