Mass shooting occurring right now in Jacksonville, Florida
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 11:18:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Mass shooting occurring right now in Jacksonville, Florida
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Mass shooting occurring right now in Jacksonville, Florida  (Read 6627 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2018, 07:04:41 PM »

Shooter has been identified as 24 year old David Katz, from Baltimore, Maryland
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2018, 07:25:02 PM »

Have they released the names of the victims yet? 
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2018, 07:30:59 PM »

Funny that people seem to be tacking me onto being anti-immigration because of Mollie Tibbetts when I've never made a single post about having that position.

Also something something muhhh whataboutism.

There is nothing worse than the sort of pathetic narcissist whose first reaction to a tragedy is to make themselves out as a victim for attention.
here2view
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.13, S: -1.74

P P P
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2018, 07:32:56 PM »

Can't really say much other than 'oh well'. Nothing will change
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2018, 07:39:06 PM »
« Edited: August 26, 2018, 07:45:44 PM by fhtagn »

Funny that people seem to be tacking me onto being anti-immigration because of Mollie Tibbetts when I've never made a single post about having that position.

There is nothing worse than the sort of pathetic narcissist whose first reaction to a tragedy is to make themselves out as a victim for attention.

There's nothing narcissistic about pointing out that the folks accusing me of using the Mollie Tibbetts murder to go after immigration are incorrect, its simply clarifying. It's stupid to go after guns because a crazy person killed people, just as it's stupid to go after immigrants because an illegal immigrant killed someone.

I also never made myself out to be a victim (nor was that even my first post or first reaction to the news), and nothing in my post even remotely implies that. I suggest you go grasp at straws elsewhere.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2018, 07:49:07 PM »

There's nothing narcissistic about pointing out that the folks accusing me of using the Mollie Tibbetts murder to go after immigration are incorrect, its simply clarifying. It's stupid to go after guns because a crazy person killed people, just as it's stupid to go after immigrants because an illegal immigrant killed someone.

I also never made myself out to be a victim, and nothing in my post even remotely implies that. I suggest you go grasp at straws elsewhere.

Nobody replying to you mentioned you specifically, but that didn't stop you from seizing on the chance to talk about yourself. This isn't the first thread where you've taken the first opportunity to whine about what a poor misunderstood butterfly you are.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2018, 07:57:44 PM »

I also never made myself out to be a victim, and nothing in my post even remotely implies that. I suggest you go grasp at straws elsewhere.

Nobody replying to you mentioned you specifically, but that didn't stop you from seizing on the chance to talk about yourself. This isn't the first thread where you've taken the first opportunity to whine about what a poor misunderstood butterfly you are.

Look, just because you lack basic reading comprehension skills, doesn't change the fact that my post neither said nor implied anything you are accusing.

So unless you want to provide some proof to back your claims, I suggest sitting down and letting the adults do the talking.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2018, 08:07:36 PM »

Look, just because you lack basic reading comprehension skills, doesn't change the fact that my post neither said nor implied anything you are accusing.

So unless you want to provide some proof to back your claims, I suggest sitting down and letting the adults do the talking.

Am I having a stroke? Jesus Christ. It's plainly obvious that you're talking about yourself in the post I quoted. Since you want proof, I will use helpful bold letters to assist you:

Once again, fhtagn has contributed exactly nothing to a thread while derailing it with her whiny, useless bullsh**t.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2018, 08:12:46 PM »

And of course fhtagn resorts to more narcissism.
It's a common theme of her high-and-might conceited attitude, and as evidenced here, I am not the only person who notices it.
If only I had a dollar for every time she has posted her self-important "let the adults do the talking" phrase, I would be a millionaire by now.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2018, 08:25:29 PM »

Am I having a stroke? Jesus Christ. It's plainly obvious that you're talking about yourself in the post I quoted. Since you want proof, I will use helpful bold letters to assist you:

Once again, fhtagn has contributed exactly nothing to a thread while derailing it with her whiny, useless bullsh**t.

Yes, because I was lumped in more than once on the Mollie Tibbetts BS, and simply clarified that I do not, nor have I ever, spoken against immigrants because Mollie Tibbetts was killed by one. Even peenie weenie acknowledged his error because he didn't know my views were not shared with the people he was accusing.

You also don't really get to say I contributed nothing to the thread when your only posts on here were an excuse to try to call me out on something I never did. I didn't derail the post, nor had I even attempted to with my post, because as you can clearly see, discussion on the incident continued even after I clarified my position.

So once again, all my statement did was clarify that I do not agree with going after immigrants because one decided to kill someone, just as I don't agree with going after guns and gun owners because someone decided to kill people.

If you're that convinced that I'm such a narcissist for refusing to be lumped in with a political opinion I do not identify with, you're more than welcome to PM me any concerns you have. If you wish to continue posting and attack me for something I never did rather than provide anything valuable to the thread, then that just makes you exactly what you are accusing me of.

And of course fhtagn resorts to more narcissism.
It's a common theme of her high-and-might conceited attitude, and as evidenced here, I am not the only person who notices it.
If only I had a dollar for every time she has posted her self-important "let the adults do the talking" phrase, I would be a millionaire by now.

Same response applies to you, ProudMoron.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2018, 08:35:50 PM »

I see that the usual suspects DoctorImperialism and ProudModerate2 are coming into here with ad hominem attacks and petty insults. This should not be the time nor place for people to make partisan comments such as these.

At any rate, I express my sincerest condolences to the families of the victims. These shootings, unfortunately, have become so frequent as to defy explanation.
here2view
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.13, S: -1.74

P P P
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2018, 08:44:58 PM »

I see that the usual suspects DoctorImperialism and ProudModerate2 are coming into here with ad hominem attacks and petty insults. This should not be the time nor place for people to make partisan comments such as these.

At any rate, I express my sincerest condolences to the families of the victims. These shootings, unfortunately, have become so frequent as to defy explanation.

*Eyes roll out of head*
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2018, 08:46:05 PM »
« Edited: August 26, 2018, 08:49:18 PM by ProudModerate2 »

fat-head-again,

I'm just pointing to how others on Atlas also recognize your arrogant, pompous attitude.
Others have a right to comment and post, yet you act like some royal-ass whose only word matters.
Time and again, your fat-head is on display.

Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2018, 08:48:53 PM »

*Eyes roll out of head*
fat-head-again,

I'm just pointing to how others on Atlas also recognize your arrogant, pompous attitude.
Others have a right to comment and post, yet you act like some royal-ass whose only word matters.

Further examples of this forum's partisanship. If I had the authority, both of you would be gone from this forum.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2018, 08:56:43 PM »

fat-head-again,

This is highly mysogonistic.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2018, 08:57:35 PM »

*Eyes roll out of head*
fat-head-again,

Further examples of this forum's partisanship. If I had the authority, both of you would be gone from this forum.

You have "the authority" to put us on your "ignore list" (which I thought I was on), just like you have placed about half of the entire forum on.
You spent about half of your Atlas posts telling one user after another, how they are now on your ignore list, as if we really give a damn.
Use the snowflake feature please, it should suffice. Besides, no one cares to read your goody-two-shoes responses to every single topic.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2018, 08:59:56 PM »

*Eyes roll out of head*
fat-head-again,

You have "the authority" to put us on your "ignore list" (which I thought I was on), just like you have placed about half of the entire forum on.
You spent about half of your Atlas posts telling one user after another, how they are now on your ignore list, as if we really give a damn.
Use the snowflake feature please, it should suffice. Besides, no one cares to read your goody-two-shoes responses to every single topic.

Don't put PM2 on ignore.  He's become half the fun of Atlas for me.    8]

When he gets all worked up and posts "DISGUSTING!" I know I'm on the right track.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2018, 09:01:36 PM »

*Eyes roll out of head*
fat-head-again,

Don't put PM2 on ignore.  He's become half the fun of Atlas for me.    8]
I still can't tell if he's either under 12 years old or over 80?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2018, 09:02:12 PM »

A state with tight gun laws, is it not?
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2018, 09:04:32 PM »

*Eyes roll out of head*
fat-head-again,

For the record, you are on my ignore list, but that doesn't stop me from seeing your responses in the Topic Summary. Nor I can help it if other people quote your comments. Your comments are particularly egregious ones, and I earnestly don't like the habit of many people on this forum to denigrate and demean others without cause. Your kind is representative of why polarization in this country has gotten so bad. When we are unable to have civil discussions of any kind, then everything goes down the vortex.

At this point, my patience with people on this forum has worn thin, and I am now at the point of calling them out for their foolishness. I will not let you or anyone else get away with attacks that violate the Terms of Service of this website.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2018, 09:07:49 PM »

No. But it is about someone who is "highly egotistic."
Wink
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2018, 09:08:34 PM »

No. But it is about someone who is "highly egotistic."
Wink
You're obviously very threatened by strong women.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2018, 09:10:18 PM »

Holy mother of god this thread turned into a dog turd.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2018, 09:11:22 PM »

Don't put PM2 on ignore.  He's become half the fun of Atlas for me.    8]
When he gets all worked up and posts "DISGUSTING!" I know I'm on the right track.

Oh look who is offering his two cents.
Our Atlas Mr-Hate-In-His-Heart Christian.
What a surpise .... not.
PS: You can stop with the smiley face with sunglasses. You have burnt that already.
junior chįmp
Mondale_was_an_insidejob
Junior Chimp
Croatia
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2018, 09:11:44 PM »

Holy mother of god this thread turned into a dog turd.

Jus keep drinking and move on to the next thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies