PA Commonwealth Leaders Fund: Casey +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:02:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  PA Commonwealth Leaders Fund: Casey +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA Commonwealth Leaders Fund: Casey +2  (Read 3098 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: August 20, 2018, 12:38:31 PM »

#Caseyunder47.10
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 01:04:44 PM »

This is ridiculous, this poll is added, but not the Marist? Where is Dave when you need him?

Which Marist poll? If you link it to me I can add it.

Anyway, adding junk polls to the Atlas database is a time honored tradition. Dem hacks used to do the same thing, like when they added those junk internal polls the day before the election in 2014 showing Pryor and Ross ahead. It would be nice for there to be some standards set for what gets entered and what does not, in particular exempting internals. Any thoughts on this, Virginia/Brittain?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 01:38:20 PM »

This is ridiculous, this poll is added, but not the Marist? Where is Dave when you need him?

It looks like the Marist poll was added, in all fairness. I assume you're talking about the MN/WI/MI one that had Evers up 13 over Walker, right? It's in the database.

A few days ago I went back and added all (I think so anyway, might have missed a couple) of the polls over the past couple months that hadn't been added. Along the way, I discovered I didn't need to add the R friendly ones, because mds already had done so. Needless to say, the Marist ones were weeks old before I entered them, haha.

Still, you can't really blame him for it. It's his preregotive if he wants to be a hack and only add R friendly polls. In fact, it's kind of nice to know I won't ever have to add an R friendly poll since mds will doubtlessly have it covered. It's more an indictment on the neutral posters/D hacks for being too lazy to add all the others.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies