Crazy Trump Tweets Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:32:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Crazy Trump Tweets Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Crazy Trump Tweets Megathread  (Read 108008 times)
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.35

« on: September 05, 2018, 05:20:00 PM »

I think this is my favorite ever.

Can we take this as a confession, please? Wink + Tongue
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 11:06:23 PM »

Presumably he expects the mid-terms to go as well for his party as Pearl Harbor did for the US.

It more makes me think of the Alamo. Either way, not an encouraging battle cry for his followers.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 03:52:05 AM »

Ironically, Trump is a nearly a literal mobster.

In all seriousness, as brilliant as "Make America Great Again" is as a slogan for its simplicity and vagueness-this new slogan is terrible! I'm sure it will resonate with his base, because they are the most easily influenced people on the planet, but it's just so stupid.

This one actually originated with his base a few weeks ago. They all peed their pants in excitement when he used it.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 07:11:21 PM »

Awesome GIF!

I feel like his tweets are becoming more alt-right-ified, as if he's tweeting and then reading reactions online and feeding into that. The reference to "Trump derangement syndrome" especially makes me think of the interwebs.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 02:48:13 AM »

I would like to know what definition of collusion one has to use to get it to apply to satirical representations of oneself.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 10:14:54 AM »

Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 09:44:26 PM »

Likely not her. She usually "signs" tweets that are directly from her with "-H."

Still, it made me smile, so I had to share. It was Trump being ridiculous and a perfect response, heh.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 09:44:24 AM »

Normally I'm pretty good at parsing awkward phrasing and generally comprehending what people mean.

This tweet? I'm getting the general feeling (I'm not making money!), but I really don't get the specifics of what he's trying to say.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 03:03:50 PM »

I had to go see what the icky parts of Reddit had to say about this tweet. Even there, there's not really much enthusiasm about it. Just a few people saying "if Obama had done it, everyone would love it."

Nope, if be just as grossed out. Ick.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2019, 12:03:30 AM »

Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2020, 09:50:55 AM »

What the heck is up with this "Invisible Enemy" stuff? More attempts to paint himself as a "wartime" president?

It creeps me out because it's similar to how Evangelical churches I went to would phrase stuff

This is just a virus. It's a very bad one, bit there is no mind behind it, coordinating attacks or choosing which cities to go after. Framing it in this way rhetorically makes the virus seen more intimidating and terrifying than it already is.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2020, 01:45:49 PM »

Ummm...

Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2020, 11:11:34 AM »

Does anyone understand this one?  I'm at a loss.

Basically, he thinks that governors trying to go against his recommendations/plans are "mutineers" and he, as "the captain," has all the cards, so the mutiny won't go in their favor. He thinks it would be funny if they try because he thinks he'd win.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2020, 04:31:24 AM »

So that's what the removed video on his feed is. I saw it was removed for "copyright" reasons and was wondering what the heck it was.

It's too bad everyone who is left that is able to involve the 25th will not be willing to do so. The amount of greed and corruption in the current government is heartbreaking.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2020, 12:13:34 PM »

Anyone know what the context for this is? The tweet immediately prior to this is about golf courses. It's really bizarre.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2020, 12:15:34 AM »

This really got me.

Also, golf is only exercise if you actually walk.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2020, 10:31:49 AM »

Trump, once again, is trying to rewrite history.

Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2020, 10:11:00 PM »

Honestly, they have every right to ban him, as their ToS effectively let them ban whoever they want whenever they want. If Trump wanted to contest the rights of businesses in court, well, I'd love to see that showdown.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2020, 11:22:20 PM »

Honestly, they have every right to ban him, as their ToS effectively let them ban whoever they want whenever they want. If Trump wanted to contest the rights of businesses in court, well, I'd love to see that showdown.
Absolutely they can ban him. Republicans love the free market where you shop with your wallet and businesses are free to treat their customers as they wish (see: homosexual baked goods). They can't attack Twitter fir banning Trump without being massive hypocrites.

Exactly why I'd love to see that showdown. 😈
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2020, 01:56:49 AM »

Today Trump tweeted and/or retweeted 197 times, which is a record for him.
He's locked inside thanks to the protestors. A president has to stay entertained somehow!
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2020, 05:17:29 PM »

He's retweeting his own tweets, even ones that are meaningless and only a few hours old

This one in particular made it look like he didn't even realize it was his own tweet.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2020, 09:06:51 AM »

Okay, this is kind of cryptic:

Pretty sure it's a reference to Q conspiracy theory crap. It's very Donald to believe in a conspiracy theory that paints you as the sole savior of America with a super secret plan to arrest everyone your followers don't like.

At this point is be happy if this Q came and smacked us all around for being a backwards species:

Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2020, 11:20:20 PM »

A few hours ago, Trump went on another Twitter rampage. His all in caps law & order showed up a couple of times, along with this jewel:

And this retweet, again indicative of how Trump feels about his own advisor (seriously, you could trust both of them, and if this was a normal presidency, that's what you'd want!)

Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2020, 04:15:20 AM »

According to Mr. Trump, Black Lives Matter is a "symbol of hate" that "denigrates" the luxurious Fifth Avenue.

Is he insane, or is a Helter Skelter race war his plan for winning re-election? (My money is on both.)
This is like saying “Thank you for your service” to a Gestapo detective.
This is legitimately terrifying to me. Even people who are against BLM have to see he's just dousing everything with gasoline, right? Wow. I am really worried for this country.
Koharu
jphp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2020, 09:58:56 AM »

He really, truly has convinced himself of his own lies.

No, Obama and Biden were not caught spying on you. They can't be caught doing something they didn't do.

Not sure what Comey is supposed to be guilty of. McCabe was dealt with appropriately as per normal situations.

Mueller was too scared to actually use the word "impeach" when he highly suggested Congress impeach you. So, yeah, that wasn't a waste, nor did it find you innocent.

The Supreme Court has treated you the same way it would any other President, possibly a bit nicer than some of the previous ones would have.

Anyway, this thread of tweets really frustrated me, so thanks for letting me "reply" here, y'all. Since he won't see it, it's just for my own self. It's really sad that he's completely convinced himself of his own lies, though.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies