Crazy Trump Tweets Megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:40:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Crazy Trump Tweets Megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71
Author Topic: Crazy Trump Tweets Megathread  (Read 108603 times)
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #925 on: April 17, 2020, 06:47:02 PM »

I genuinely cannot understand how Republicans can support someone this divisive.  Maybe one or two statements like this are acceptable, but at this point, it's a trend.  It can't just be everyone hates Trump.  It's a lot simpler to just say maybe he's an idiot.

I can. He is the logical endpoint of what they've been trying to be since Nixon got elected.
I mean intellectually I can, but in practice I don't see how you can make yourself overlook all his obvious flaws.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #926 on: April 17, 2020, 06:48:41 PM »

I genuinely cannot understand how Republicans can support someone this divisive.  Maybe one or two statements like this are acceptable, but at this point, it's a trend.  It can't just be everyone hates Trump.  It's a lot simpler to just say maybe he's an idiot.

I can. He is the logical endpoint of what they've been trying to be since Nixon got elected.
I mean intellectually I can, but in practice I don't see how you can make yourself overlook all his obvious flaws.

Because they define themselves by what they hate and as long as Trump hates all the same people and things they do, they can hand-wave anything he does, if they even cared in the first place.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #927 on: April 17, 2020, 07:07:25 PM »

Apparently Trump thinks Chinatown is just one town, and actually in mainland China.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #928 on: April 17, 2020, 10:15:31 PM »

Apparently Trump thinks Chinatown is just one town, and actually in mainland China.

Is China town a dimensional portal to actual China in his mind?
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #929 on: April 17, 2020, 10:20:34 PM »

Why we haven't sealed off Little Italy and Wee Britain, I don't know!
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #930 on: April 18, 2020, 02:56:54 AM »

Mr. Tough on crime is once again being a whiny cuck and demanding mercy for one of his mafia cronies. If you don't want to go to jail, don't break the law.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #931 on: April 18, 2020, 03:27:50 PM »

"liberate the country from the will of the majority" is a pretty good summary of where the republican party is these days.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #932 on: April 18, 2020, 03:30:30 PM »

He listed those three because Fox News had a segment on the stay at home protests there.

I shudder to ask, but what was the tone of Fox's coverage? Outright supportive, or merely, "You know, Bill, these protesters have some legitimate points..."
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #933 on: April 18, 2020, 03:33:29 PM »

Is China town a dimensional portal to actual China in his mind?

"It has Chinese! Everyone knows THEY'RE responsible for our situation! NOT our fine President (Me)"
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #934 on: April 19, 2020, 01:07:28 AM »

Trump says the Drudge Report isn't deplorable enough for him. Fox News is already on Trump's bad side as well.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #935 on: April 19, 2020, 09:52:26 PM »

Will coronavirus be the cause for the Second American Civil War? Tongue

Trump really shouldn't be tweeting about this, but these Democratic Governors are truly insensitive to the issues of small businesspeople.  It does not register on these Governors that many of these people have put their life savings into their businesses.  That's not a sacrifice Democrats readily recognize or empathize with.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #936 on: April 20, 2020, 09:19:22 AM »

Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #937 on: April 20, 2020, 09:28:43 AM »

Mr. Trump is on the job. As always.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #938 on: April 22, 2020, 08:16:18 AM »

Iran has flying boats?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #939 on: April 22, 2020, 09:06:06 AM »

Iran has flying boats?

His administration officials don't want any competition at harassing the United States Navy.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #940 on: April 25, 2020, 05:10:46 PM »

DISCLAIMER: The following is about a tweet by infamous madman Donald Trump. It is an appropriate and amusing matter for this thread on this political forum.  However, I think it's important to recognize that the true purpose of items like this may be to get the general public arguing about who said what when, rather than the reality that Donald Trump is an extremely dangerous person and is grossly unfit for the office Republicans and their Russian friends have stuffed him into.

That said, we are all in need of levity in these dark times, so without further ado, let us all point and laugh at the stupid, stupid traitor.

From whitehouse.gov, Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Briefing,   Issued on: April 23, 2020

THE RESIDENT: I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure.  You know — but if you could.  And maybe you can, maybe you can’t.  Again, I say, maybe you can, maybe you can’t.  I’m not a doctor.  But I’m like a person that has a good you know what.

Q    But, sir, you’re the President.

THE RESIDENT:  Deborah, have you ever heard of that?  The heat and the light, relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?

DR. BIRX:  Not as a treatment.  I mean, certainly fever —

THE PRESIDENT:  Yeah.

DR. BIRX:  — is a good thing.  When you have a fever, it helps your body respond.  But not as — I’ve not seen heat or (inaudible).

THE PRESIDENT:  I think it’s a great thing to look at.  I mean, you know.  Okay?

And in case you don't believe an official trancript from the Trump White House (and there's no reason why you should), here's the video

Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #941 on: April 25, 2020, 05:27:47 PM »

Is he saying that the Democratic Party doesn't exist?
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #942 on: April 26, 2020, 02:15:30 PM »

emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #943 on: April 26, 2020, 02:18:42 PM »

These are also crazy, I'll just quote them.

When will all of the “reporters” who have received Noble Prizes for their work on Russia, Russia, Russia, only to have been proven totally wrong (and, in fact, it was the other side who committed the crimes), be turning back their cherished “Nobles” so that they can be given....
....to the REAL REPORTERS & JOURNALISTS who got it right. I can give the Committee a very comprehensive list. When will the Noble Committee DEMAND the Prizes back, especially since they were gotten under fraud? The reporters and Lamestream Media knew the truth all along....
....Lawsuits should be brought against all, including the Fake News Organizations, to rectify this terrible injustice. For all of the great lawyers out there, do we have any takers? When will the Noble Committee Act? Better be fast!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1254479607627231232
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #944 on: April 26, 2020, 03:06:21 PM »
« Edited: April 26, 2020, 03:38:45 PM by Old Europe »

These are also crazy, I'll just quote them.

When will all of the “reporters” who have received Noble Prizes for their work on Russia, Russia, Russia, only to have been proven totally wrong (and, in fact, it was the other side who committed the crimes), be turning back their cherished “Nobles” so that they can be given....
....to the REAL REPORTERS & JOURNALISTS who got it right. I can give the Committee a very comprehensive list. When will the Noble Committee DEMAND the Prizes back, especially since they were gotten under fraud? The reporters and Lamestream Media knew the truth all along....
....Lawsuits should be brought against all, including the Fake News Organizations, to rectify this terrible injustice. For all of the great lawyers out there, do we have any takers? When will the Noble Committee Act? Better be fast!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1254479607627231232

My God, I'm starting to think that Donald Trump may actually suffer from increasing dementia or some other form of mental breakdown.

Obviously, no journalist has ever won a "noble prize" (sic) for his or her reporting on the Russia investigation. Aside from the incorrect spelling, what Nobel Prizes are they supposed to have won anyway? Literature? Peace?

He seems to be repeatedly confusing the Nobel Prize with the Pulitzer Prize (which is awarded by the Columbia University in New York and not by the Nobel Committee in Sweden) over the course of his three tweets here. Combined with his recent crackpot suggestions to fight coronavirus infections this is truly puzzling.
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #945 on: April 26, 2020, 03:26:46 PM »

Is he saying that the Democratic Party doesn't exist?

Because it's called the "Democrat Party".
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix

« Reply #946 on: April 26, 2020, 04:23:01 PM »

Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #947 on: April 26, 2020, 04:42:08 PM »
« Edited: April 26, 2020, 05:03:58 PM by Old Europe »

I guess today is one of Trump's meltdown days, he just went on a full-blown attack... against Fox News!

He really didn't digest the whole desinfection injection debacle very well, did he?
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #948 on: April 26, 2020, 05:15:49 PM »

He has now deleted the three tweets in which he had urged the "Noble Committee" to rescind journalists' non-existing "Noble Prizes".

(Question: Does anyone know if Trump tends to consume lots of alcohol?)
n1240

« Reply #949 on: April 26, 2020, 06:13:34 PM »

He has now deleted the three tweets in which he had urged the "Noble Committee" to rescind journalists' non-existing "Noble Prizes".

(Question: Does anyone know if Trump tends to consume lots of alcohol?)

Once again, he was just being sarcastic!

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies