Delaware- Gravis Marketing: Carper Has Huge Primary Lead, Single Digit General (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:30:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  Delaware- Gravis Marketing: Carper Has Huge Primary Lead, Single Digit General (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Delaware- Gravis Marketing: Carper Has Huge Primary Lead, Single Digit General  (Read 2633 times)
mds32
United States

« on: July 31, 2018, 06:59:44 PM »

Senate
Primary
Carper 51%
Harris 19%

General
Carper (D) 47%
Arlett (R) 39%

Carper (D) 47%
Truono (R) 38%

Carper approval 43%-41%

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/Delaware_July_29_2018_v2.pdf
mds32
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 07:04:34 PM »

This is likely where the Democratic primary is right now.

They polled the presidential primary as well. Trump would smoke Kasich 67% - 9% in the Republican primary
mds32
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 07:11:49 PM »

Better numbers than I expected for Harris. Not great numbers for Carper in the primary or the general. AOC was facing very similar numbers in NY-14, until the undecideds broke decisively for her. Incumbents struggling to secure a strong majority in their primary polling generally have a tough time when it's actually time for the primary.

Please don't take this poll seriously people.

The presidential primary is actually interesting and likely accurate. Who's to say the Democratic Primary poll isn't.
mds32
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 07:43:28 PM »

Annnnnd the poll is already put in. Reminder: We still have the Marist and Emerson polls to put in.

I have put in about 4 polls today. Why can't other people pick up?!
mds32
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 09:45:56 PM »

I'm still not certain we've ever obtained sufficient evidence that Gravis actually conducts their polls.

You really need to get over it. RCP and 538 consider them to be real. That's real enough for me. You can go live in fantasy land.
mds32
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 08:24:58 AM »

I'm still not certain we've ever obtained sufficient evidence that Gravis actually conducts their polls.

You really need to get over it. RCP and 538 consider them to be real. That's real enough for me. You can go live in fantasy land.

If you think that Carper is only winning by single digits in the GE you are in fantasy land.

Who said I did?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies