GA: Gravis Marketing: Stacey Abrams (D) +2 vs. Brian Kemp (R) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:19:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  GA: Gravis Marketing: Stacey Abrams (D) +2 vs. Brian Kemp (R) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: GA: Gravis Marketing: Stacey Abrams (D) +2 vs. Brian Kemp (R)  (Read 3291 times)
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 31, 2018, 04:03:37 PM »

The race is a toss-up either way. I'm not too excited about this. Stacey has stated time and time again she is pushing rural blacks and Spanish-first language voters to the ballot box and they won't be polled.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 09:11:29 PM »

ignore my last post.

Stacy Abrams literally has one of the luckiest and best transits for legal dealings on Jan 14th 2019. Whoa..

and I would think a governors inauguration is a "legal dealing".

Congrats Governor Abrams!
God, I hope you're right!
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 09:00:49 AM »

Not good for Handel I suspect if the race really is a toss up (downgraded from Lean R IMO). I suppose Handel is still Lean R because of the lack of flexibility in her district, but June 2017 will be far different than November 2018.
Handel is going to win. Abrams winning will not be enough to carry a one issue political novice across the finish line in an educated district like GA-06. I can imagine many Abrams-Handel voters.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 02:25:38 PM »

Not good for Handel I suspect if the race really is a toss up (downgraded from Lean R IMO). I suppose Handel is still Lean R because of the lack of flexibility in her district, but June 2017 will be far different than November 2018.
Handel is going to win. Abrams winning will not be enough to carry a one issue political novice across the finish line in an educated district like GA-06. I can imagine many Abrams-Handel voters.
I think you're underestimating McBath. People hear "gun control candidate" and act like McBath is some doomed paper candidate, and while gun control is the reason she got into politics and that's a lot of her personal story, she's more dynamic than she gets credit for. Not to mention GA-06 isn't a bad district in which to run on gun control. Handel is the favorite but McBath certainly has an opening if you ask me.
I like her and wanted her to win her primary. I hope she is able to pivot. She is a two time breast cancer survivor so healthcare can be something good to shore up support. We'll see.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies