FL-Sen, Mason-Dixon: Scott in the lead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:16:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-Sen, Mason-Dixon: Scott in the lead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Sen, Mason-Dixon: Scott in the lead  (Read 4706 times)
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« on: July 31, 2018, 07:58:45 AM »

Scott has a MoE lead. He's also outspending Nelson 3 to 1. I think it'll be close, but the national environment will be enough to carry Nelson to the finish line.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 08:31:56 AM »

14 weeks to the Election. And btw I'm not buying all the Media Crap about the National Environment at this Point. We know how that turned out in 2016. Democrats in Florida have to first show that they can win Races in Florida in a MidTerm. They haven't done that at all.

Race is a TOSS UP but I wouldn't entirely be shocked if Scott pulls this out. Time to sent different people to Washington.

Well, this is the first midterm for a Republican president in about 12 years. It hard to say democrats cant win in a Florida midterm when the only recent history is when Obama was president.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 07:05:44 PM »

The last poll these guys did was of Southern Hispanic Floridians, and got Scott+3, so I am not really inclined to put much stock in a B- Pollster.

That is of course a typical result for Florida. Marco Rubio won many heavily Hispanic districts in Dade County in the last Florida Senate election.

Rubio also won by 8 points, in a close race like this I'm not sure how usual Republican leaning Hispanics will vote.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 06:25:02 PM »

Except for maybe the occasional ad, I haven't heard much about Nelson down here.

Then again, I am in Republican-firm SWFL and all attention is on the gubernatorial primary right now.

To preface this, I'm in Broward County.
Ive seen ads against Rick Scott, but I dont think I've see any ads directly in support of Bill Nelson. I have noticed the amount of anti Rick Scotts ads increasing in recent weeks though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies