MI-EPIC/MRA: Whitmer & Schuette ahead in their primaries
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:33:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MI-EPIC/MRA: Whitmer & Schuette ahead in their primaries
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MI-EPIC/MRA: Whitmer & Schuette ahead in their primaries  (Read 791 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 26, 2018, 12:48:04 PM »

https://www.woodtv.com/news/elections/poll-shows-which-candidates-lead-the-race-for-mi-governor/1323946069
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 01:01:24 PM »

Likely D
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 01:06:02 PM »

I think it’s really surprising that Thanedar is the one to get out of the teens after the debate and not El-Sayed. He did well at the last debate while Shri looked completely unprepared. Either way, it’s more than likely too late for either of them to make up the difference a week and a half out.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 02:44:07 PM »

I think it’s really surprising that Thanedar is the one to get out of the teens after the debate and not El-Sayed. He did well at the last debate while Shri looked completely unprepared. Either way, it’s more than likely too late for either of them to make up the difference a week and a half out.

I think it has more to do with Thanedar's name recognition than Sayed's performance.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 01:03:53 PM »

I know it’s not a reliable sign, but I’m getting really nervous. El-Sayed is turning out massive rallies all across the state and the party base is revolting against Whitmer.
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 01:38:24 PM »

I know it’s not a reliable sign, but I’m getting really nervous. El-Sayed is turning out massive rallies all across the state and the party base is revolting against Whitmer.

Meh. I'd be just as happy with El-Sayed as I would with Whitmer, just as long as it's not Thanedar we're peachy.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 01:41:05 PM »

Meh. I'd be just as happy with El-Sayed as I would with Whitmer, just as long as it's not Thanedar we're peachy.

El Sayed might blow the GE
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 01:45:51 PM »

His odds wouldn't be as good as Whitmer's, but I really doubt any Dem (well, maybe other than Thanedar) would blow a gubernatorial race in a light blue state like Michigan in a Dem wave year with Rick f***ing Snyder in the governor's mansion.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2018, 01:49:06 PM »

I can already see Schuette’s ads.

Bill Schuette is the only thing standing in the way of an ISIS takeover of Michigan! Abdul El-Sayed is a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist!

Plus I really can’t stand to see El-Sayed’s awful mutton chops on my TV the next four years.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies