TheSaint250 - Campaign Headquarters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:49:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TheSaint250 - Campaign Headquarters
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: TheSaint250 - Campaign Headquarters  (Read 2762 times)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 19, 2018, 10:20:48 PM »
« edited: April 24, 2023, 12:13:53 AM by TheSaint250 »

Southern Speaker The Saint takes the stage in Miami, Florida

Good evening, everyone!

What a legislative term we’ve had!  I assumed office for my second full term eager to make change as a simple Delegate only to emerge as the proud Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates.  This was not my intention, but I was more than happy to rise to the occasion to serve you, the Southern people.  During my term, two-thirds of all bills approved of by the Chamber and signed into law were introduced by me, and a few more are on the way.  Under my speakership, I pushed Delegates into contributing to and finally voting on a budget for our great region, and I created a noticeboard so all Atlasians can track the progress we’ve made.  I sought to significantly boost the level of activity throughout the Chamber, and I have governed in a non-partisan manner as seen through my seeking of consensus of all sides, appointing of Delegates and Chamber positions based on how the voters originally decided, and assisting in the creation of the big-tent, post-partisan Liberty Party.  

My efforts during this last term were focused on education reform and public safety.  If I am so blessed as to have your support again, my legislative priorities will center on:

-Environmental Protection
-Economic Prosperity
-Anti-Corruption
-Increased Educational Standards
-Protection of Civil Rights
-Alternative Energy
-Privacy Protection

I am proud of the progress made in this last term, and I am so lucky as to have had your support.  To you, the voters of the South: If you want a Delegate who will remain active, leave behind partisan politics, and put our region and its great citizens first, then I am your candidate.  Vote for me, and I promise that I will not let you down.

Thank you all!  Let’s win this for you!

_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 10:31:07 PM »

LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR RESERVED EVERYONE!
I ENDORSE RESERVED

(/s, Saint you have my endorsement obviously)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 10:34:15 PM »

LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR RESERVED EVERYONE!
I ENDORSE RESERVED

(/s, Saint you have my endorsement obviously)

As a matter of fact, you will be the first endorsement entered there Tongue

Thank you!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 10:41:37 PM »

Endorsed, I cannot wait to work with you after the election!

Same goes for you! Thanks!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 11:57:22 PM »

Fully endorsed for a high pref.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 12:11:25 AM »

Good luck-it'd be a real shame for the South if you somehow lost.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 08:08:02 AM »

Good luck-it'd be a real shame for the South if you somehow lost.

Thank you both Smiley
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2018, 08:16:42 AM »

will be giving you one of my highest federalist preferences thanks to the hard work you've done to help the South.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2018, 09:14:54 AM »

will be giving you one of my highest federalist preferences thanks to the hard work you've done to help the South.

Same goes for you and PUP Smiley
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 02:47:15 PM »

Endorsed
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2018, 06:06:59 PM »

Proudly endorsed. Would vote for you over myself if I could, thanks for all your hard work and dedication to our region. Smiley
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 07:38:22 PM »

Proudly endorsed. Would vote for you over myself if I could, thanks for all your hard work and dedication to our region. Smiley

Thank you!!!
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2018, 09:07:59 PM »

When do polls close? In Central time anyway.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2018, 09:50:11 PM »

When do polls close? In Central time anyway.

Central time, they should close at 12 a.m. (1 a.m. Eastern)
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2018, 01:05:16 AM »

Congrats to the Saint on your victory!
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2018, 01:09:20 AM »

Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2018, 01:09:39 AM »

Mr. Southern Speaker, congrats on your re-election. Look forward to serving with you Smiley
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2018, 01:10:24 AM »

Mr. Southern Speaker, congrats on your re-election. Look forward to serving with you Smiley
this as well
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2018, 01:49:14 AM »

Congrats!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2018, 12:13:06 PM »

Congrats!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2018, 10:02:23 AM »

Southern Speaker The Saint celebrates his victory in Tallahassee, Florida

My fellow Southerners,

It is with great honor that I thank you for putting your trust in me yet again!  This was certainly a hard-fought campaign, and to come in first place through your votes is humbling.  This last legislative session had its moments of uncertainty, but I am happy to have provided some stability to steady the ship.  As Speaker, I pushed for a renewed sense of activity and productiveness by authoring bills and introducing bills on behalf of the Southern community, comprising eight out of the eleven passed this session so far.  I looked to legislate and, as Acting Southern Governor, govern in a nonpartisan way, resulting in appropriate compromises and Chamber appointments to represent the will of the voters.

I would like to formally congratulate the Delegates-elect and Governor-elect Tmthforu94 on their victories, as well as other candidates for doing your best and giving Southern voters a wide array of options.  I am pleased to see Federalist candidates once again dominate at the ballot box, but I am even more proud to see Liberty Party candidates win a plurality of Chamber seats and the governorship.  We are a young regional force, but I hope that you, the Southern people, consider this party as a means of preventing corruption, protecting constitutional freedoms and civil rights, and putting the South first.

Before going any further, there is something important that I must state.  Shortly before appearing before you, I contacted the Delegates-elect to not only congratulate them personally but also to announce that I will not be running for a full term to the speakership.  When I decided to run for the position following the resignation of former Speaker Classic Conservative, I sought to provide stability and boost productivity in the Chamber of Delegates.  I would like to say that I accomplished that task.  However, it is time to turn the position over to someone who will take our region's legislature to a new level by pushing for an even greater level of participation and author more extensive bills.  There are a number of qualified potential candidates for the position; of the other six candidates elected, two are former Speakers from the South and one is a former Speaker from Lincoln.  I will miss being in this position, but upcoming events in my personal life may inhibit my abilities and rob the South of true progress.  Southerners, we will be in good hands.

Once again, I sincerely thank you for allowing me to serve again in the Chamber of Delegates.  As we close up our current session, I will be actively preparing for the next and will be keeping you, the Southern people, updated.  I am always open to questions and would encourage this through my office.  I am truly excited to begin this new term with two more Delegates than our last session.  Let's get to work and continue pushing the South to the top!
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2018, 07:11:59 PM »

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you're stepping down. I want to thank you for your service. You did a fine job as Speaker of the South.
Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2018, 07:56:05 PM »

I think you did a remarkable job as Southern Speaker although I haven't been here that long. Thanks for the great welcome to the region. I wish you only the best.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2018, 03:40:06 PM »

Well, I'm sorry to hear that you're stepping down. I want to thank you for your service. You did a fine job as Speaker of the South.

You did great Saint, and the South will miss you as Speaker. Congratulations on your re-election, and I’m always here if you ever need advice. The Liberty Party will do great things for the South in this term, I’m sure of it!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2018, 11:42:10 AM »

I think you did a remarkable job as Southern Speaker although I haven't been here that long. Thanks for the great welcome to the region. I wish you only the best.
You did great Saint, and the South will miss you as Speaker. Congratulations on your re-election, and I’m always here if you ever need advice. The Liberty Party will do great things for the South in this term, I’m sure of it!

Very sorry about how late this is Tongue but thank you all for your warm wishes and congratulatory messages Smiley
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies