BLITZKRIEG BALLOT: LUMINE VS WELLS (BYE MIKE!) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 04:58:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  BLITZKRIEG BALLOT: LUMINE VS WELLS (BYE MIKE!) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ***Vote for the Person You Wish to See De-Registered***
LumineVonReuental

MikeWells12

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: BLITZKRIEG BALLOT: LUMINE VS WELLS (BYE MIKE!)  (Read 2211 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: July 17, 2018, 06:54:07 PM »
« edited: July 18, 2018, 06:56:13 PM by Fmr. Pres. Griff »

Lumine and Wells have formally requested a duel - specifically, Blitzkrieg Ballot. By the terms outlined by Madam Griffin's House of Duels 'n' Fools, this will consist of a 24-hour flash poll open to all members of Atlas Forum beginning now. After 24 hours, the poll will automatically lock and the election results will be viewable to all. Results shall not be visible to anybody until the election is concluded.

The person to receive the most votes will be immediately deregistered for a period of 28 days, enforced by The Atlasian Duels Act and by the terms agreed to by both participants. Your vote should be cast for the person who you want to lose the duel (i.e. be de-registered).

A public record of the two participants agreeing to the duel can be found below:

And I accept your challenge, noble sir.

(Not joking, should Mike truly wish to deregister through this mechanism I am seriously prepared to undertake the challenge, despite the risk)

Great! My terms:

The loser is deregistered for 28 days. Since I don't want to put effort into a game of Risk (I just want to deregister lol) and a coin toss is too random, the Blitzkrieg Ballot is my preferred method. I'll lose guaranteed!

Agreed. Blitzkrieg Ballot and 28 days it is. Perhaps Griffin could arrange the poll?

The Laborinth/Madam Griffin’s House of Duels ‘n’ Fools shall – upon the request of the two participants – create a public poll within 72 hours of the formal request.

Lumine and I have agreed to a duel like this. Get on it please. (Consider this the formal request.)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 07:00:34 PM »

FYI: if you didn't read the instructions and voted incorrectly, I made sure to allow the option to change your vote.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 08:07:27 PM »

Just to be clear, votes cast by post do not count: only those cast in the poll itself.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 08:38:27 PM »

Because the law (well, specifically, my parlor - which is legal!) allows it, I have made sure to deliver notice about this momentous occasion to the forum at-large!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 03:24:22 PM »

Only 3.5 hours left to vote!
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »

With 20 minutes remaining, allow me to stipulate: in the event of a tie, we move to SUDDEN DEATH ROUND, which will consist of a round of Fk ‘n’ Luck:

The two participants of any duel may allow their fates to be decided in a game of chance known as Fk ‘n’ Luck. The Laborinth/Madam Griffin’s House of Duels ‘n’ Fools shall – upon the request of the two participants – designate a random date, hour and minute at which said game shall occur, which shall be held within 72 hours of the formal request. The game shall consist of a coin-toss, which shall be handled through The People’s Virtual Coin Toss system. Once the time for the game to begin has arrived, the Laborinth, participants and the public can verify the outcome and will serve as a form of independent verification. The loser of the vote shall be deregistered for one week to two months, depending upon the original agreement between the participants.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 06:52:29 PM »

Pursuant to the previous engagement authorized under The Atlasian Duels Act, MikeWells12 is hereby deregistered and prohibited from re-registering for a period of 28 days.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies