Menendez +2 (NJ, Gravis) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:18:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  Menendez +2 (NJ, Gravis) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Menendez +2 (NJ, Gravis)  (Read 5630 times)
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« on: July 16, 2018, 02:54:19 PM »

This poll has Trump approval at 47% in NEW JERSEY. Junk poll.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 03:02:58 PM »

Can someone direct link to the PDF? I refuse to give Breitbart clicks. (I knew about the 47% thing from a DKE comment)
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 03:07:57 PM »

Can someone direct link to the PDF? I refuse to give Breitbart clicks. (I knew about the 47% thing from a DKE comment)
Oh no, this was a Breitbart poll? It was already garbage, but this is ridiculous. Their last poll(Texas) was widely out of wack, this poll is too. Gravis should stop its deals with Breitbart, its what gives them a bad name.
It was. Not the only far right site they've done polls for. I remember them releasing an AL special election poll for Big League.
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 05:09:51 PM »

Menendez sucks, but democrats cant afford to lose a single seat if they want to put a check on Trump. You'd be fooling yourself if you think Hugin wouldnt be a rubber stamp for anything Trump wanted and would vote to protect him at every turn. Even Collin's herself votes with the president 80% of the time. So If you care about "corruption, access, campaign finance laws, or anything like that", then the only choice is Menendez.

Edit:

And seriously, its a Gravis poll paid for by Brietbart. This race will not be close, nor should it be. I wish Menendez had lost his primary but for the sake of a better furture, Menendez needs to and will win re-election in November.

But is Menendez's seat absolutely necessary for the Democrats? What if they pickup Nevada and Arizona, and hold the seats in the swing states? What if they pickup Tennessee? It's unfortunate the only thing which could knock Menendez off would be a Roy Moore-type scandal.

Then it would be a 50-50 Senate which is a GOP hold.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies