Menendez +2 (NJ, Gravis) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:28:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  Menendez +2 (NJ, Gravis) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Menendez +2 (NJ, Gravis)  (Read 5692 times)
AtorBoltox

« on: July 16, 2018, 08:50:49 PM »

I have a feeling when all is done and dusted this will be looked back on as the single worst poll of the entire election
AtorBoltox

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 01:01:36 AM »

This poll is hilarious. No way is it accurate. I will say though, Menendez needs to just try and give the slightest bit of a crap about the race. He won't lose, but it would be beneficial for him to not end up winning by an embarrassingly small margin for a New Jersey Democrat. Hugin is already running ads, making himself look like the lesser evil, when that just isn't true. Menendez needs to run a few ads here and there that emphasize the importance of keeping Democratic numbers in the Senate. He should be fine if he does that. There are plenty of Democrat hacks in this state, like myself that will vote for him regardless. They just need to be reminded to because it's a pretty easy expectation that Menendez will coast again, as he always does. I don't know if he will heed my advice though. I will agree with some other posters, in that I really would have preferred if he just didn't run for re-election.

In my opinion, the more moral and less corrupt candidate should take precedence over the more corrupt and less moral one
Agreed. Any Republican would be a rubber stamp and enabler for this corrupt, immoral and  treasonous administration and must be defeated
AtorBoltox

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 03:09:07 AM »

Menendez is odious, but a vote for Hugin is a vote against protecting democracy from hostile foreign actors, a vote for locking up children in cages and a vote to stack the nations courts with far right hacks. Easy choice
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies