NE-Grassroots Targeting (R): Fischer +35 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:01:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  NE-Grassroots Targeting (R): Fischer +35 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NE-Grassroots Targeting (R): Fischer +35  (Read 1059 times)
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« on: July 14, 2018, 05:44:00 PM »

So much for the #atlas Analysis that this was a sleeper race, lol

I dont think anyone thinks Fischer is in any real danger, but even her own internal didnt have her winning by this much.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 05:58:43 PM »

Yeesh. There goes the NE/MS longshot dream. I think Cook can safely move this one back into the safe camp.

Also, I think it's appropriate if we all have a moment of silence for poor, poor Bob Kerrey.

If Kerrey couldn't make this race competitive, I dont know who thinks NE could ever be a longshot.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 09:54:57 PM »

Yeesh. There goes the NE/MS longshot dream. I think Cook can safely move this one back into the safe camp.

Also, I think it's appropriate if we all have a moment of silence for poor, poor Bob Kerrey.

If Kerrey couldn't make this race competitive, I dont know who thinks NE could ever be a longshot.

Kerrey was a garbage candidate who jumped in and out of the race like five times before actually deciding to run for good and ran a garbage campaign. He makes Bayh and Thompson look like rockstars by comparison. The real miracle is that he came within 15, which I can only assume was due to the good fortune of most Senate Democrats that year, like the lady under ethics investigation coming within a point of Unbeatable Titan Dean Heller.

Anyway, I like how some people here are willing to believe an extremely implausible result just because it's for a race they have already written off, but refuse to believe a very plausible result just because it's for a race they think they can still win. Not to mention one is an internal with literally no publicly released data to speak of (or a track record for that matter), while the other is non partisan and done by at least a semi-credible organization with complete crosstabs released.

Gotta love Atlas.

*sigh*
I really dont know what you want from us IceSpear. You seem to have so much vitriol for your fellow atlas poster I dont even know why you bother coming here anymore.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 10:50:57 PM »

Kerrey was a garbage candidate who jumped in and out of the race like five times before actually deciding to run for good and ran a garbage campaign. He makes Bayh and Thompson look like rockstars by comparison. The real miracle is that he came within 15, which I can only assume was due to the good fortune of most Senate Democrats that year, like the lady under ethics investigation coming within a point of Unbeatable Titan Dean Heller.

Anyway, I like how some people here are willing to believe an extremely implausible result just because it's for a race they have already written off, but refuse to believe a very plausible result just because it's for a race they think they can still win. Not to mention one is an internal with literally no publicly released data to speak of (or a track record for that matter), while the other is non partisan and done by at least a semi-credible organization with complete crosstabs released.

Gotta love Atlas.

*sigh*
I really dont know what you want from us IceSpear. You seem to have so much vitriol for your fellow atlas poster I dont even know why you bother coming here anymore.

What point in particular do you take issue with?

None, just making an observation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies