NE-Grassroots Targeting (R): Fischer +35
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:56:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  NE-Grassroots Targeting (R): Fischer +35
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NE-Grassroots Targeting (R): Fischer +35  (Read 1029 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 14, 2018, 03:49:24 PM »

63% Deb Fischer (R, inc.)
28% Jane Raybould (D)

Trump approval: 60/36 (+24)

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/morning-score/2018/07/12/house-democrats-million-dollar-fundraising-club-276638
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 04:10:49 PM »

Wow, this is worse than I expected for Raybould.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 04:17:52 PM »

Lol, not even Sasse won by this much in 2014. Junk poll.
UncleSam

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 04:23:24 PM »

I had to read so far into that roundup to find this poll lol
ON Progressive
OntarioProgressive
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -8.70

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 04:26:26 PM »

It’ll be closer than this, but still Safe R.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 05:10:27 PM »

So much for the #atlas Analysis that this was a sleeper race, lol
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 05:44:00 PM »

So much for the #atlas Analysis that this was a sleeper race, lol

I dont think anyone thinks Fischer is in any real danger, but even her own internal didnt have her winning by this much.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 05:46:21 PM »

Wait, Morning Consult told me Trump's approval in Nebraska is lower than Texas.
wesmoorenerd
westroopnerd
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -7.13

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 05:47:11 PM »

Yeesh. There goes the NE/MS longshot dream. I think Cook can safely move this one back into the safe camp.

Also, I think it's appropriate if we all have a moment of silence for poor, poor Bob Kerrey.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 05:58:43 PM »

Yeesh. There goes the NE/MS longshot dream. I think Cook can safely move this one back into the safe camp.

Also, I think it's appropriate if we all have a moment of silence for poor, poor Bob Kerrey.

If Kerrey couldn't make this race competitive, I dont know who thinks NE could ever be a longshot.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2018, 05:00:46 PM »

If Kerrey couldn't make this race competitive, I dont know who thinks NE could ever be a longshot.

Kerrey was a garbage candidate who jumped in and out of the race like five times before actually deciding to run for good and ran a garbage campaign. He makes Bayh and Thompson look like rockstars by comparison. The real miracle is that he came within 15, which I can only assume was due to the good fortune of most Senate Democrats that year, like the lady under ethics investigation coming within a point of Unbeatable Titan Dean Heller.

Anyway, I like how some people here are willing to believe an extremely implausible result just because it's for a race they have already written off, but refuse to believe a very plausible result just because it's for a race they think they can still win. Not to mention one is an internal with literally no publicly released data to speak of (or a track record for that matter), while the other is non partisan and done by at least a semi-credible organization with complete crosstabs released.

Gotta love Atlas.
Perlen vor den Schweinen
kongress
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2018, 05:54:09 PM »

Garbage poll. #resistance wine moms in Omaha and Lincoln will certainly keep Fischer below 60 at the very least.

This poll just seems to be a GOP wank, which is no surprise considering the general demeanor of the Nebraska GOP. Also, from what I am gathering, there was no further data released from the poll besides the basic numbers. I am sure this poll is very accurate, then!
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 06:20:57 PM »

When an unknown, untested pollster comes out with unbelievable numbers, skepticism is usually the path to take.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 09:34:26 PM »

Garbage poll. #resistance wine moms in Omaha and Lincoln will certainly keep Fischer below 60 at the very least.

This poll just seems to be a GOP wank, which is no surprise considering the general demeanor of the Nebraska GOP. Also, from what I am gathering, there was no further data released from the poll besides the basic numbers. I am sure this poll is very accurate, then!

This poll wouldn't even be able to be entered in the Atlas database because there's not enough basic information about it to fill the necessary fields. There's no trace of this poll anywhere on the entire internet except for the few sentences in this meandering Politico article.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2018, 09:54:57 PM »

Kerrey was a garbage candidate who jumped in and out of the race like five times before actually deciding to run for good and ran a garbage campaign. He makes Bayh and Thompson look like rockstars by comparison. The real miracle is that he came within 15, which I can only assume was due to the good fortune of most Senate Democrats that year, like the lady under ethics investigation coming within a point of Unbeatable Titan Dean Heller.

Anyway, I like how some people here are willing to believe an extremely implausible result just because it's for a race they have already written off, but refuse to believe a very plausible result just because it's for a race they think they can still win. Not to mention one is an internal with literally no publicly released data to speak of (or a track record for that matter), while the other is non partisan and done by at least a semi-credible organization with complete crosstabs released.

Gotta love Atlas.

*sigh*
I really dont know what you want from us IceSpear. You seem to have so much vitriol for your fellow atlas poster I dont even know why you bother coming here anymore.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2018, 10:29:35 PM »

Gotta love Atlas.

*sigh*
I really dont know what you want from us IceSpear. You seem to have so much vitriol for your fellow atlas poster I dont even know why you bother coming here anymore.

What point in particular do you take issue with?
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2018, 10:50:57 PM »

Gotta love Atlas.

*sigh*

What point in particular do you take issue with?

None, just making an observation.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies