Protests Against Modi's Citizenship Law Morphing into Opposition to Hindutva
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:02:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Protests Against Modi's Citizenship Law Morphing into Opposition to Hindutva
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Protests Against Modi's Citizenship Law Morphing into Opposition to Hindutva  (Read 5333 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2020, 02:26:38 PM »

BTW the only way to stop these types of Riots in India, is to implement US-style Law and Order policies which the left in India calls far-right.

Come on, everyone knows that communal riots in India are very often encouraged and made worse by the authorities.
He’s talking about the uppity protestors disturbing the peace, like the women of Delhi blocking traffic. He’d prefer they’d be brutalized and removed out of sight so as to not disturb his stocks, his eyes, and his sensibilities.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2020, 02:36:29 PM »

BTW the only way to stop these types of Riots in India, is to implement US-style Law and Order policies which the left in India calls far-right.

Come on, everyone knows that communal riots in India are very often encouraged and made worse by the authorities.
He’s talking about the uppity protestors disturbing the peace, like the women of Delhi blocking traffic. He’d prefer they’d be brutalized and removed out of sight so as to not disturb his stocks, his eyes, and his sensibilities.

Thats not what Rudy Giuliani did as mayor
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2020, 02:41:29 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2020, 04:13:56 PM by Sbane »

Should the police also crack down on the Hindutva crowd that wants to murder Muslims?

Look at this man being beaten just because he is a Muslim:
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2020, 02:44:17 PM »

Should the police also crack down on the Hindtuva crowd that wants to murder Muslims?

Look at this man being beaten just because he is a Muslim:

Of Course the police should crack down on all violence. Here is the thing though, you have to stop riots from happening in the first place or things will go out of control .

jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -5.39

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2020, 02:46:19 PM »

Maybe.  But we should not assume a conspiracy when incompetence is the more likely expiation   
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2020, 02:48:41 PM »

Maybe.  But we should not assume a conspiracy when incompetence is the more likely expiation   

The problem is a lack of law and we order and the fact is even the right wing in India on this issue are way to left on this issue . They need US style law and order policies , maybe Giuliani/Bloomberg style
jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2020, 02:53:18 PM »

The problem is a lack of law and we order and the fact is even the right wing in India on this issue are way to left on this issue . They need US style law and order policies , maybe Giuliani/Bloomberg style

I think the legacy of Gandhi's non-violent bandh protests and just accepting that it is ok to interrupt  the lives of everyone just to protest some cause creates a culture of accepting law breaking because it is part of some sort of "cause for justice."
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2020, 02:59:58 PM »

I think the legacy of Gandhi's non-violent bandh protests and just accepting that it is ok to interrupt  the lives of everyone just to protest some cause creates a culture of accepting law breaking because it is part of some sort of "cause for justice."

Which is the main problem though . The situation in the 1930s and 1940s was far far different than today so you can’t compare.

The fact is India needs US style law and order policies IMO
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2020, 10:43:05 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2020, 10:48:15 PM by Mr. Illini »

The CAA is no where what most of you are making it out to be lol. The US has passed similar fast-track bills before(For Cubans) and so have so many other nations.

What are your thoughts on the national registry of citizens? You do understand the poor in India don't have proper documentation? Most aren't born in hospitals and may not have permanent addresses. The CAB allows the BJP to make poor Muslims into illegals and allows them to do whatever they want with them.

Also No it does not do that to Muslims unless they had illegally immigrated to India in which case they are already in India Illegally

On National Registry of Citizens, that was passed into law before Modi was PM.

The national registry of citizens would make illegal anyone who wasn't able to prove they were born in India. This is not uncommon among the poor in India. I don't know how well you know the circumstances of the poor in India. I actually lived there for a good part of my childhood.

Due to the CAA, everyone who isn't Muslim and adversely affected by this can just claim to be a "refugee" and stay in India. But if they are Muslim, I guess they don't belong? Do you think India is a Hindu country or a secular country where all religions are respected and accepted as a part of Indian society?

I was a BJP supporter due to their superior economic ideas but the Indian constitution is much more important than that. I grew up in Delhi. I would be one of those BJP-->AAP voters in the recent Delhi elections and I don't see any reason to go back.

- But it wasn’t passed under this government, the bill was passed a long time ago

- No all it does is fast tracks citizenship for a very narrow group of people. If you are a Hindu refugee from Syria you won’t get fast tracked like everyone else

But now it has teeth. They were never going to enforce it if it meant poor Hindus getting caught up in it. Now all they have to do is not be a Muslim and they get their citizenship back. Muslims get theirs taken away. How is that fair?

How does a citizenships registry result in people losing their citizenship. If you have citizenship wouldn’t you be on the registry and if you don’t you wouldn’t be on it

My dad said this talking point is 100% a lie

Your dad must be intimately aware of the situation of the poor in India. They don’t have records such as birth certificates. How are those people going to prove their citizenship? It’s not as if only Muslims would be affected by this, Hindus and others would as well. But only Muslims can’t claim refugee status if they can’t prove their citizenship. This whole affair has the potential to be really bad for India if they try to round up Muslims and put them in camps and deport them to Bangladesh and Nepal.

The citizenship law by itself isn’t so bad, but the national register of citizens is a disaster waiting to happen. Remember, I am a BJP supporter and was the lone voice on this forum defending Modi back in 2014 when everyone here thought he was a genocidal maniac.

Old School Republican refuses to call this what it is, as usual.

Undocumented Hindus are being given the opportunity to have their citizenship fast tracked because of their religion while undocumented Muslims are not. The government is preparing to deport undocumented Muslims.

Modi's government is using this as a tool to remove Muslims from the country on the basis of their religion. Do you have a term for that other than ethnic cleansing?

Amnesty and Human Rights Watch have spoken very clearly on the discriminatory nature of the CAA and the human rights abuses that are being committed against protesters.

If you're on the opposite side of those organizations on an issue of human rights, you should re-evaluate your position.

First of all a nation has the right to do what ever they want with their illegal immigants and keep whomever they want. Illegal immigrants have no right to stay no matter which country they are in.  Of Course Minority Religious Refugees(which by the way it is for not just Hindus) from Pakistan should get preferential treatment because sending them back would be literally killing them.

Also by that same criteria , was fast-tracking Cuban process of citizenship(look how fast they go permanent residency) racist as no other group got that treatment. Of course not and many nations do similar things as the CAA. Is Israel's policy towards Jewish refugees bad by that same criteria. Many nations do similar things as the CAA and I support the US policy towards Cuban refugees and Israel's policies towards Jewish refugees

Lastly I dont care what Amnesty International thinks given they want to arrest so many US leaders.
They are an Anti-American group so for that reason I dont have at all a positive opinion of them. Amnesty International by the way also considers Israel terrible too which shows they like many international organizations have more interest in going after the US , Israel and India rather than actual human right violators  

a nation has the right to do what ever they want with their illegal immigants and keep whomever they want

Perhaps, so long as they do not abuse the human rights of those illegal immigrants. BJP politicians have been giving hate speeches and encouraging violence against Muslims. Hundreds are dead as a result.

And while a nation may have the right to set its immigration policy, let's not pretend that India is any longer the secular democracy that it has been since 1976 if it is imposing religious litmus tests for enforcement of the law. A secular government doesn't do that.

Do you still value secular, liberal democracy? I would hope that an "Old School Republican" would. Maybe not a Trump Republican.

I dont care what Amnesty International thinks given they want to arrest so many US leaders

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am sure it is some hyperbolic nonsense. Amnesty speaks out on human rights abuses being done by any government. They have indeed spoken out when the Israeli government has abused human rights just as they have spoken out when the Iranian, Saudi, Chinese, Syrian, or any other government has abused human rights.

You're on the wrong side of history when you begin bashing international human rights organizations over their calling out obvious human rights abuses.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2020, 11:17:43 PM »

The CAA is no where what most of you are making it out to be lol. The US has passed similar fast-track bills before(For Cubans) and so have so many other nations.

What are your thoughts on the national registry of citizens? You do understand the poor in India don't have proper documentation? Most aren't born in hospitals and may not have permanent addresses. The CAB allows the BJP to make poor Muslims into illegals and allows them to do whatever they want with them.

Also No it does not do that to Muslims unless they had illegally immigrated to India in which case they are already in India Illegally

The national registry of citizens would make illegal anyone who wasn't able to prove they were born in India. This is not uncommon among the poor in India. I don't know how well you know the circumstances of the poor in India. I actually lived there for a good part of my childhood.

Due to the CAA, everyone who isn't Muslim and adversely affected by this can just claim to be a "refugee" and stay in India. But if they are Muslim, I guess they don't belong? Do you think India is a Hindu country or a secular country where all religions are respected and accepted as a part of Indian society?

I was a BJP supporter due to their superior economic ideas but the Indian constitution is much more important than that. I grew up in Delhi. I would be one of those BJP-->AAP voters in the recent Delhi elections and I don't see any reason to go back.

- But it wasn’t passed under this government, the bill was passed a long time ago

- No all it does is fast tracks citizenship for a very narrow group of people. If you are a Hindu refugee from Syria you won’t get fast tracked like everyone else

But now it has teeth. They were never going to enforce it if it meant poor Hindus getting caught up in it. Now all they have to do is not be a Muslim and they get their citizenship back. Muslims get theirs taken away. How is that fair?

How does a citizenships registry result in people losing their citizenship. If you have citizenship wouldn’t you be on the registry and if you don’t you wouldn’t be on it

Your dad must be intimately aware of the situation of the poor in India. They don’t have records such as birth certificates. How are those people going to prove their citizenship? It’s not as if only Muslims would be affected by this, Hindus and others would as well. But only Muslims can’t claim refugee status if they can’t prove their citizenship. This whole affair has the potential to be really bad for India if they try to round up Muslims and put them in camps and deport them to Bangladesh and Nepal.

The citizenship law by itself isn’t so bad, but the national register of citizens is a disaster waiting to happen. Remember, I am a BJP supporter and was the lone voice on this forum defending Modi back in 2014 when everyone here thought he was a genocidal maniac.

Undocumented Hindus are being given the opportunity to have their citizenship fast tracked because of their religion while undocumented Muslims are not. The government is preparing to deport undocumented Muslims.

Modi's government is using this as a tool to remove Muslims from the country on the basis of their religion. Do you have a term for that other than ethnic cleansing?

Amnesty and Human Rights Watch have spoken very clearly on the discriminatory nature of the CAA and the human rights abuses that are being committed against protesters.

If you're on the opposite side of those organizations on an issue of human rights, you should re-evaluate your position.

First of all a nation has the right to do what ever they want with their illegal immigants and keep whomever they want. Illegal immigrants have no right to stay no matter which country they are in.  Of Course Minority Religious Refugees(which by the way it is for not just Hindus) from Pakistan should get preferential treatment because sending them back would be literally killing them.

Also by that same criteria , was fast-tracking Cuban process of citizenship(look how fast they go permanent residency) racist as no other group got that treatment. Of course not and many nations do similar things as the CAA. Is Israel's policy towards Jewish refugees bad by that same criteria. Many nations do similar things as the CAA and I support the US policy towards Cuban refugees and Israel's policies towards Jewish refugees

Lastly I dont care what Amnesty International thinks given they want to arrest so many US leaders.
They are an Anti-American group so for that reason I dont have at all a positive opinion of them. Amnesty International by the way also considers Israel terrible too which shows they like many international organizations have more interest in going after the US , Israel and India rather than actual human right violators  

a nation has the right to do what ever they want with their illegal immigants and keep whomever they want

Perhaps, so long as they do not abuse the human rights of those illegal immigrants. BJP politicians have been giving hate speeches and encouraging violence against Muslims. Hundreds are dead as a result.

And while a nation may have the right to set its immigration policy, let's not pretend that India is any longer the secular democracy that it has been since 1976 if it is imposing religious litmus tests for enforcement of the law. A secular government doesn't do that.

Do you still value secular, liberal democracy? I would hope that an "Old School Republican" would. Maybe not a Trump Republican.

I dont care what Amnesty International thinks given they want to arrest so many US leaders

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am sure it is some hyperbolic nonsense. Amnesty speaks out on human rights abuses being done by any government. They have indeed spoken out when the Israeli government has abused human rights just as they have spoken out when the Iranian, Saudi, Chinese, Syrian, or any other government has abused human rights.

You're on the wrong side of history when you begin bashing international human rights organizations over their calling out obvious human rights abuses.

- Some BJP politicians are HP, Modi isnt and we are talking about the CAA not what random politicians say. Also the problem in India is law and order , simple as that and the left-wing in India screams fascism if you try to implement US Style law and order policies that would fix much of the problems.

- Again the CAA is no different than what the US has done with Cuba, and what Israel does with Jewish refugees. To make it seem like its a threat to secular Democracy is hyperbole in every way possible.

- Amnesty International wants to Arrest Former US Presidents so screw them in every possible way. They are an Anti-American organization to the core
CumbrianLefty
CumbrianLeftie
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2020, 08:19:06 AM »

Modi is disgusting and so are his apologists.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2020, 08:51:54 AM »

- Some BJP politicians are HP, Modi isnt and we are talking about the CAA not what random politicians say. Also the problem in India is law and order , simple as that and the left-wing in India screams fascism if you try to implement US Style law and order policies that would fix much of the problems.

- Again the CAA is no different than what the US has done with Cuba, and what Israel does with Jewish refugees. To make it seem like its a threat to secular Democracy is hyperbole in every way possible.

- Amnesty International wants to Arrest Former US Presidents so screw them in every possible way. They are an Anti-American organization to the core

I look forward to the Indian authorities enforcing law and order against the BJP politicians giving hate speeches and the Hindutva fascists burning mosques, attacking Muslims/non-Hindus, and publicly marking homes as Hindu or non-Hindu.

Last I checked, the United States government has not applied a religious litmus test on deportations of those illegally in the country. Trump has targeted Muslim countries as part of his "Muslim ban," which is disgusting and wrong.

There is certainly a massive difference between this and our policy toward Cuban refugees, which 1) concerns those outside of the country, not selective enforcement of the law within the country and 2) has no connection to the religion of those involved.

BJP is pretty transparently a Hindu nationalist party. Stop pretending this is anything other than what it is - an attempt to remove non-Hindus from the country on the basis of their religion. Once you accept that, you have to ask yourself whether that is something that is okay with you.

Would you be okay with it here in the USA? Do you value the good economic policy of a government over their respect for freedom of religion and liberal democracy? That's a question you'll have to ask yourself again this November. I'll say, it is much easier to turn around a bad economy than it is to re-establish democratic, secular norms once they have been trashed.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2020, 11:52:12 AM »

I look forward to the Indian authorities enforcing law and order against the BJP politicians giving hate speeches and the Hindutva fascists burning mosques, attacking Muslims/non-Hindus, and publicly marking homes as Hindu or non-Hindu.

Last I checked, the United States government has not applied a religious litmus test on deportations of those illegally in the country. Trump has targeted Muslim countries as part of his "Muslim ban," which is disgusting and wrong.

There is certainly a massive difference between this and our policy toward Cuban refugees, which 1) concerns those outside of the country, not selective enforcement of the law within the country and 2) has no connection to the religion of those involved.

BJP is pretty transparently a Hindu nationalist party. Stop pretending this is anything other than what it is - an attempt to remove non-Hindus from the country on the basis of their religion. Once you accept that, you have to ask yourself whether that is something that is okay with you.

Would you be okay with it here in the USA? Do you value the good economic policy of a government over their respect for freedom of religion and liberal democracy? That's a question you'll have to ask yourself again this November. I'll say, it is much easier to turn around a bad economy than it is to re-establish democratic, secular norms once they have been trashed.

The CAA applies to all religious minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh not just Hindus and the reason why is obvious. There’s is absolutely nothing wrong with that in any shape or sense and the reason the CAA threatens secular democracy is just not true . 

To answer you question : I won’t be voting for Trump though it’s cause of his behavior not his policies . It’s Trump behavior I mainly object too not his policies . If Bernie’s the nominee though there is no way in hell im voting for him so I’ll just write in Mitt Romney
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #63 on: February 29, 2020, 09:17:35 PM »
« Edited: February 29, 2020, 09:22:14 PM by Many many too many stop and frisks »

"Could the launching of a pogrom against Delhi's Muslim community during a right-wing ethnonationalist US President's visit to a right-wing ethnonationalist Indian Prime Minister perhaps be taken to imply that there's a lawless, atavistic, amoral side to right-wing ethnonationalism??"

"No; it's Mahatma Gandhi's fault."
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2020, 10:34:08 AM »

Inside Delhi: beaten, lynched and burnt alive
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2020, 03:10:31 PM »

"Could the launching of a pogrom against Delhi's Muslim community during a right-wing ethnonationalist US President's visit to a right-wing ethnonationalist Indian Prime Minister perhaps be taken to imply that there's a lawless, atavistic, amoral side to right-wing ethnonationalism??"

"No; it's Mahatma Gandhi's fault."

No no no no no, Hindu ethnonationalism or Mahatma Gandhi or whatever are all beside the point. The real issue, as always, is that Indian Muslims are all a bunch of Fifth Columnists for

*dramatic music*

Pakistan!
jaichind
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2020, 08:11:53 PM »

Violence in NE state of Meghalaya in protest against CAA

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/east-and-northeast/meghalaya-violence-over-caa-three-dead-tourists-stranded-809460.html

Here the anti-CAA protests are that they do not go far enough as the tribal groups there want all Bengali speaking people out be they Hindus or Muslims.  There are already signs that non-tribals are moving out of Meghalaya in light of continued violance.

Secretary of State Liberal Hack
IBNU
YaBB God
Singapore

« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2021, 07:23:40 PM »

The real BJP goal is to make India into a world superpower based on an unifying ethno-state.  A goal I very much emphasize with.  The main issue now is the de facto unifying basis the BJP came up with is the Indo-Aryan Hindu identity.  Other than the issue of the Muslim minority this is also being resisted by the Northeast as well as the Dravidian states.  The Upper Dravidian states like Karnataka, AP and Telangana have seen some Sanskritization in their languages over the centuries which mike them them potentially accept the Indo-Aryan identity but the Lower Dravidian states of TN and Kerala with their own independent literary tradition will me a hart nut to crack.

Support/Opposition to the new CAA seems to be splitting on these lines.

VDP poll on CAA.  All India numbers are 42% For 38% Against 20% DK/No Opinion

Breakdown by state are

Assam has a massive 70% against.  Punjab due to to non-Hindu factor also high levels of opposition.
 Hindi states (UP Rajasthan) has high levels of support.  Deep South Dravidian (TN Kerala) have high levels of opposition.   Non-Assam Non-Hindi Indo-Aryan states are swing areas.

I think the Northeast will not be a problem.  They are few in numbers and are economic backward so they are dependent on federal subsidies and a series of political, military and economic pressure and incentives will get them to accept this new reality.  The Lower Dravidian states and Muslims will be the hard part.

My suggestion is for the BJP to switch from Indo-Aryan Hindu identity to just Indo-Aryan identity in an attempt to woo the Muslims to come aboard.   This is not easy as the Indian Muslims have their own literary tradition with Urdu but the BJP will have to find a way to achieve this Hindustani fusion.

There is no real solution for the lower Dravidian states other than to

a) let them go their separate ways
OR
b) economically develop the Indo-Aryan core to a degree that Hindi would become an economically powerful language and de facto linqua franqa of South Asia so the lower Dravidian states will have no choice but to accept Sanskritization.

The main problem with b) is that the BJP is looking to create this common identity AS a way to create India as an economic superpower and not the other way around.

All in all the BJP have very admirable goals but the execution will have several difficult to solve obstacles.
Why is this kind of post allowed ?. If an american made a post saying they wanted to turn the US into the a white Ethno State they would instantly be banned, why is this allowed in the case of India.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2021, 07:32:06 PM »

The real BJP goal is to make India into a world superpower based on an unifying ethno-state.  A goal I very much emphasize with.  The main issue now is the de facto unifying basis the BJP came up with is the Indo-Aryan Hindu identity.  Other than the issue of the Muslim minority this is also being resisted by the Northeast as well as the Dravidian states.  The Upper Dravidian states like Karnataka, AP and Telangana have seen some Sanskritization in their languages over the centuries which mike them them potentially accept the Indo-Aryan identity but the Lower Dravidian states of TN and Kerala with their own independent literary tradition will me a hart nut to crack.

Support/Opposition to the new CAA seems to be splitting on these lines.

VDP poll on CAA.  All India numbers are 42% For 38% Against 20% DK/No Opinion

Breakdown by state are

Assam has a massive 70% against.  Punjab due to to non-Hindu factor also high levels of opposition.
 Hindi states (UP Rajasthan) has high levels of support.  Deep South Dravidian (TN Kerala) have high levels of opposition.   Non-Assam Non-Hindi Indo-Aryan states are swing areas.

I think the Northeast will not be a problem.  They are few in numbers and are economic backward so they are dependent on federal subsidies and a series of political, military and economic pressure and incentives will get them to accept this new reality.  The Lower Dravidian states and Muslims will be the hard part.

My suggestion is for the BJP to switch from Indo-Aryan Hindu identity to just Indo-Aryan identity in an attempt to woo the Muslims to come aboard.   This is not easy as the Indian Muslims have their own literary tradition with Urdu but the BJP will have to find a way to achieve this Hindustani fusion.

There is no real solution for the lower Dravidian states other than to

a) let them go their separate ways
OR
b) economically develop the Indo-Aryan core to a degree that Hindi would become an economically powerful language and de facto linqua franqa of South Asia so the lower Dravidian states will have no choice but to accept Sanskritization.

The main problem with b) is that the BJP is looking to create this common identity AS a way to create India as an economic superpower and not the other way around.

All in all the BJP have very admirable goals but the execution will have several difficult to solve obstacles.
Why is this kind of post allowed ?. If an american made a post saying they wanted to turn the US into the a white Ethno State they would instantly be banned, why is this allowed in the case of India.

It's jaichind; he's been unapologetically fashbertarian for at least a decade and most of us have learned to just live with it. He's extremely knowledgeable about Asian politics so it would unfortunately be very damaging to the forum's knowledge base to ban him.
CumbrianLefty
CumbrianLeftie
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2021, 08:32:30 AM »

Heh, "fashlibertarian" describes a fair few yellow avatars at the end of the day.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2021, 09:41:29 AM »

Heh, "fashlibertarian" describes a fair few yellow avatars at the end of the day.

jaichind is unusually honest about it; he openly supports authoritarian leaders as long as 1. they protect muh investments and 2. the groups being brutalized are ones he dislikes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies