Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:57:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94  (Read 20323 times)
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« on: November 28, 2018, 07:12:41 AM »

Executive Order

As Southern Governor, I hereby condemn AustralianSwingVoter for his resolution calling on Fremont to claim the state of Kansas and annex it. He is not welcome in this region and the Southern Government will use every tool at our disposal to ensure this attempt to take our land does not happen. Kansas is Southern land and will always be Southern land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FKv_yojWXQ
I don't think he's being serious

You don't say.
As I've said on discord directly to you, TM this is called a joke.
The point of the resolution is to encourage the negotiation of an Atlasian-Canadian Common Market Agreement. I just added in a joke clause for fun, and to see if anyone would notice and/or fall for it.
Yet for whatever reason you persist with the mindset that we're actually going to march into Kansas.

Try it. We have more guns. Evil
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 01:54:51 PM »

Statement from Governor TM

Good Morning - last night was not a great night for the conservative movement in Atlasia, but I want to sincerely thank the voters of the South for re-electing me to another term as your Governor. We have accomplished so much in the past three months, I look forward to continuing the great work for another term.

This upcoming term will be my planned final elected position in Atlasia. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game, but I realize that this January will mark my 10 year anniversary in the game, and I think the game is close to running its course for me. 10 years is long enough and while there have been bumps along the way, I'm proud of the contributions I've made to this game and hope that I have made a positive impact.

Congratulations to our new president and vice president-elect and to everyone else who was victorious last night.

Thx,

TM
I am rescinding this statement for the time being. It may still be the case, but we still have so much work to do to make the South great, I haven't completely made up my mind. Stay tuned!

Glad I didn't see this when u posted the first time.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies