Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:19:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]
Author Topic: Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94  (Read 20317 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: January 26, 2019, 06:13:35 PM »

I just issued my 9th executive order, first of the new term! We continue to work very hard for The South to promote economic prosperity for ALL!

Executive Order #9

Creating the Social Services Policy Council

WHEREAS, the economic well-being of the great Southern Region and the growth of liberty and economic opportunities for all citizens of The South are major priorities of this Administration; and

WHEREAS, between the 2016 reset and present, numerous and various efforts have been made to support Southern families, especially those who are at or below the poverty level, including those most in need of social services; and

WHEREAS, it is in the best interest of the The South that the Governor receive high quality advice on an ongoing basis regarding regional and national conditions, programs, initiatives and concepts relating to improving the social service policies and decreasing the poverty rate in The South; and

WHEREAS, the establishment of a Governor's Social Services Policy Council will provide an effective and efficient mechanism for the Governor to obtain advice on a broad range of matters to improve the social service policies and continue the decrease in poverty levels in The South;

BE IT RESOLVED, pursuant to the authority vested in me as Governor of The South, I hereby establish the Governor's Social Services Policy Council. The Council shall report directly to the Governor. The Council shall consist of a Chairperson, so designated by the Governor, and between seven (7) and eleven (11) other members appointed by the Governor. Neither the Chair nor any other member shall have a fixed term and all members shall serve at the pleasure of the Governor. The Chair shall establish such rules of operation as the Council may require. The Council shall analyze and advise the Governor on issues concerning social services policies and conditions in The South, and methods to reduce the poverty rate and improve those social services in The South to better help Southerners who need those services to improve their individual circumstances. The Council shall meet upon the request of the Governor or the Chair, but shall not meet less frequently than four (4) times each year. On request and to the extent necessary, the Council shall receive staff support from and shall office within the Department for Children and Families utilizing only existing Department for Children and Families resources. All regional entities under my jurisdiction are directed to fully cooperate with the Council, including providing such information as the Council may deem necessary and may request in furtherance of its duties.

Special thanks to former Kansas Governor Sam Brownback who issued this executive order in Kansas in 2016. Slight modifications were made to make it appropriate for The South. It can be viewed by clicking here.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #276 on: January 29, 2019, 10:18:09 PM »

Statement from the office of Governor Tmthforu94

Others talk, TM acts. The Wiki is a top priority for Governor TM, and he worked to get Supreme Leader Dave to grant access to many top Atlasians, which also led to Dave's first post in Atlasia in over 10 years (unverified fact but never remember seeing him post before).

"I will keep fighting hard for The South and all of Atlasia!!! Maybe I should be on ballot for presidential election? Let The People decide," he said.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #277 on: January 30, 2019, 10:30:16 PM »

In Dave we trust!
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #278 on: February 01, 2019, 07:30:56 AM »

The actions on part of the Governor re: the Wiki deserve nothing less than praise. We are #blessed to have him in the governorship.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #279 on: February 03, 2019, 06:47:21 PM »

Statement from Governor Tmthforu94

I want to publicly recognize AustralianSwingVoter for all of the hard work he is putting into updating our regional Wiki. He has been working his tail off ever since Dave granted him access last week. He has added a lot of valuable information regarding elections and history of our Chamber. I know he has also put in a massive amount of effort on other regions as well.

Thank you for your contributions, ASV! Keep it up, I appreciate you!!!
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #280 on: February 03, 2019, 07:25:57 PM »
« Edited: February 03, 2019, 07:49:56 PM by AustralianSwingVoter »

I want to publicly recognize AustralianSwingVoter for all of the hard work he is putting into updating our regional Wiki. He has been working his tail off ever since Dave granted him access last week. He has added a lot of valuable information regarding elections and history of our Chamber. I know he has also put in a massive amount of effort on other regions as well.

Thank you for your contributions, ASV! Keep it up, I appreciate you!!!

Thank you very much for the recognition Mr. Governor.
Have I made around about 1500 edits over the last 4 days? Maybe. Probably. Yes. Do I need a life? Probably.
But nonetheless, I hope that all the additions I have made will be helpful to all peoples. Also, on an unrelated note, if you are an election administer, please post the full results in a certification, rather than just saying who won. Because having to tally and calculate the entire results of elections long gone just because the election administer was too lazy to post it gets very, very annoying. (Lincoln I'm looking at you). Also, use plaintext, not a screenshot through an imagehosting site because if/when that imagehosting site goes down it also gets very very annoying.

Also, if anyone is interested in what I've added well...

Senate elections are now also compiled for each region. And with this Special Senate Election results have finally been added.
The CoD and the Lincoln Assembly now have full, complete diagrams of historic membership.
For all legislative elections (except Lincoln) full counts, instead of just the party totals.
Special elections have been added because a lot of them were missed.
Typos have been sought out and fixed.
Lots of broken links have been fixed.
And lots of odds and ends beside.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2019, 03:23:32 PM »

In recent days and weeks, we have been made aware of politicians from the RL South that had previously dressed in blackface/other racially insensitive attire. As leaders in our nation, we should be held to a higher standard. I condemn these actions and believe these leaders should step down so that the state, region and nation can heal and move forward from these events.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2019, 11:15:14 PM »

As a reminder, regional senate elections and the constitutional amendment vote will open NEXT weekend, as mandated in the Constitution.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #283 on: February 10, 2019, 06:26:37 PM »

Rest in Peace Walter Jones. He was a pragmatic and thoughtful leader who will be missed!! Prayers for his family during this difficult time.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #284 on: February 15, 2019, 12:52:32 PM »

Attention Southerners!!!

We have two very important votes open! One is for federal offices and we also have a Southern election. This election includes the Senate race, a constitutional amendment and the proposal to change our name to Jefferson. Pease vote and make your voice heard!!

Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #285 on: February 15, 2019, 02:50:44 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You betcha he does! Although acting in the best interests of Atlasia is quite another.

When are you resigning?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #286 on: February 15, 2019, 02:53:33 PM »

Potentially soon if I'm elected President!! Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #287 on: February 18, 2019, 06:05:00 PM »

Statement from Governor Tmth coming soon...stay tuned!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #288 on: February 19, 2019, 12:23:01 PM »

BREAKING NEWS

Good Morning, People of The South:

I am humbled and honored to speak to you today as the President-elect of Atlasia. It has been an honor and a privilege to serve as your Governor for the past 7 months. When assuming office, we had instability in the executive and legislative branches, budget issues and a constitution needing revamped. Today I feel confident in saying that the state of our region is strong. We have had consistent activity and our legislature is a good blend of experience and fresh faces.

Serving as Southern Governor may be my favorite job to date – I have worked with some wonderful people and we’ve accomplished so much. In 2018, the Southern legislature passed more legislation than any region in the history of the game. I am very proud of the work everyone put in to accomplish that.

As I begin the transition to the White House, I will work my hardest to ensure that there is a smooth transition to the next Governor. Part of that includes working with the new Governor to get a budget discussion started on March 1st, as required by the Constitution.

Since much of my focus will be preparing on my transition to the White House, after careful consideration, I have concluded that the best decision is for me to resign now so that the next Governor can start as soon as possible. This will allow them to start crafting their own agenda and making the most of the remaining term. Therefore, I will be resigning today as Southern Governor immediately following this post. Per our constitution, this will trigger a special election next weekend, allowing for the next Governor to assume office immediately on Monday (assuming a clear winner is determined).

I encourage those interested to declare for the position as soon as possible and look forward to a positive campaign. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to serve as your Governor!!! I will always love The South.

Signing off as Governor,

***hughughug Purple heart Governor Tmthforu94

President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #289 on: February 19, 2019, 01:08:53 PM »

salutations! Thanks for all the hard work you did for the South!
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #290 on: February 19, 2019, 01:15:34 PM »

Congratulations on your victory and on a well-fought campaign!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #291 on: May 13, 2023, 06:14:58 PM »

Congratulations on the work you put into this election and for your time as Southern Governor, I look forward to the great things your administration will do!
Thank you! Always appreciate your support!

Planning big things for the future. Stay tuned!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies