Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:07:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12
Author Topic: Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94  (Read 20152 times)
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: December 17, 2018, 07:59:22 PM »

If you run for President, can I be your RunningMate???
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #251 on: December 31, 2018, 03:28:22 PM »

Today is a great and historic day for Atlasia!!

Week 4, Part 1

BREAKING: CHINA SIGNS PEACE AGREEMENT
You must be logged in to read this quote.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #252 on: January 02, 2019, 02:04:12 PM »

I offered to be National Archivist several weeks ago and President WB ignored my request. Glad to see he is finally taking the Wiki seriously!!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #253 on: January 03, 2019, 11:04:08 PM »

Hillgoose has resigned, thank you for your service to this game! He gave me a heads up last night that he would be doing this, so I spent the day reaching out to potential replacements.

I hereby appoint Alancia to the Chamber of Delegates.

X Tmthforu94
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #254 on: January 04, 2019, 08:53:06 AM »

Hillgoose has resigned, thank you for your service to this game! He gave me a heads up last night that he would be doing this, so I spent the day reaching out to potential replacements.

I hereby appoint Alancia to the Chamber of Delegates.

X Tmthforu94

Excellent choice, Mr Governor! Alancia will be a brilliant delegate and has potential for a bright political career in Atlasia!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #255 on: January 09, 2019, 07:40:48 PM »

Statement from Governor Tmthforu94
Sending my prayers to those affected by the devastating ski accident in Wyoming. This needs to be part of a nationwide discussion on what steps our regional/federal governments need to take to ensure that businesses are remaining up to code and safe for The People.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2019, 01:08:07 PM »

Statement from Governor Tmthforu94

Fremont is currently debating legislation that would give a tax break to citizens who move from The South to Fremont. Per FM YE:

This is in response to the South's bills which originates from weeks of higher than I'd like tensions due to attacks from them in regards to how the budget has been handled and escalated after an ASV joke.

I pointed out concerns with Fremont's budget process for months and was almost completely ignored. When I finally got a response from the FM, it was weak and lacked real facts. My statements regarding Fremont's budget is not an "attack" as Sensitive YE puts it - Fremont's budget still doesn't cover basic necessities, instead primarily covering its pet projects. They blame this on the lack of a GM office, yet they've put in no work from what I've seen to actually fix this. We now have a competent GM office as well as all of the information on state budgets currently out on the web. I know this for a fact because I am working now on reforming The South's budget.

Our bill was not an act of aggression towards Fremont, rather, it was offering a helping hand to the citizens of Fremont who have a regional government that has a tumultuous history and is not business friendly. I am very concerned for the citizens of Fremont. When the Fremont legislature finally seemed to realize this was an important issue, FM YE decided to punt it until 2020 (a long time in Atlasia!!).

I will happily support rescinding our bill once Fremont's government starts performing the basic functions it is intended to do. I am not concerned about the ramifications of the "Carry On My Wayward Son Act" because it will result in few, if any, Southern citizens moving to Fremont. The South will continue to strive to be the most business friendly region in Atlasia.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2019, 12:41:36 PM »

Executive Order

In response to the ski accident in Wyoming earlier this month, Governor Tmthforu94 has established a regional taskforce to review current regional regulations regarding keeping commercial properties up to code. This report is due on the Governor desk on April 1st with proposed recommendations.

Quote from Governor Tmthforu94
You must be logged in to read this quote.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2019, 12:48:09 PM »

Statement from Tmthforu94
While I have enjoyed tweeting the past few months and believe I have delivered many quality tweets, I realize there is a lack of interest to engage Atlasia via Twitter. Therefore I will no longer be tweeting and will share information via this forum only.

I will plan to leave my account open for a month before archiving it. Thx!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2019, 07:48:34 PM »

Point of clarification from my statement on January 10th:

When stating "competent GM office," I meant this as no disrespect to former GM Truman. Truman is a great Atlasian who has made many positive contributions to the game, including his tenure as GM. My intent in that word choice was because of the lack of a Deputy GM to produce numbers that regions have desperately been needing for months. There needs to be an important dialogue between the GM's office and the regions, which I believe is starting to happen again with the current GM team. I apologize for my word choice early this week.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2019, 07:56:40 PM »

Just signed our 30th bill of this legislative session. Much more than other regions or the federal government. Major feat considering we have had such high turnover - props to all of our current and former Delegates from this session, especially Mr. Reactionary who wrote most of these bills. Cheesy

We are accomplishing so much for The South, we will continue to do great things in 2019!!!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #261 on: January 17, 2019, 11:00:52 PM »

Big elections coming soon!!! Vote TMTH for Governor and vote AYE on the Constitutional Amendment!!!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #262 on: January 17, 2019, 11:12:49 PM »

Reminder: I am the ONLY candidate in the race who has the endorsement of Pericles AND Fhtagn.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #263 on: January 18, 2019, 12:54:16 AM »

Endorsed.
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #264 on: January 18, 2019, 01:43:39 AM »

Late to the party, but endorsed.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #265 on: January 18, 2019, 01:45:59 AM »

Endorsed!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #266 on: January 18, 2019, 11:02:18 AM »

*hughughug* Thank you! Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #267 on: January 21, 2019, 12:08:35 AM »

The polls have closed! It appears I have been reelected and our very important constitutional amendment has passed!! Smiley Thank you to everyone who voted, stay tuned for certified results for the Chamber!!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #268 on: January 21, 2019, 12:46:18 AM »

Congratulations on your well-deserved victory!
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #269 on: January 21, 2019, 12:48:25 AM »

Felicitations on your triumph!
Peanut
Costa Rica

« Reply #270 on: January 21, 2019, 01:19:42 AM »

Congratulations, Governor!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #271 on: January 21, 2019, 09:08:51 PM »

Congratulations on your re-election, Governor! I look forward to working with you in this upcoming term!
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #272 on: January 21, 2019, 09:12:03 PM »

Congratulations on your well-deserved victory!
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #273 on: January 22, 2019, 04:10:43 PM »

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2019, 10:29:45 PM »

Executive Order #8

Executive Branch Policy on Sexual Harassment

WHEREAS, sexual harassment and retaliation for sexual harassment claims are unacceptable forms of discrimination that must not be tolerated in the workplace; and

WHEREAS, state and federal employment discrimination laws prohibit sexual harassment and retaliation in the workplace; and

WHEREAS, officers and employees of The South are entitled to working conditions that are free from sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation; and

WHEREAS, the Governor and all officers and employees of The South should seek to foster a culture that does not tolerate sexual harassment, retaliation, and unlawful discrimination.

BE IT RESOLVED, pursuant to the authority vested in me as Governor of The South, I hereby order as follows:

1. All Executive Branch department and agency heads shall have available, and shall regularly review and update at least every three years or more frequently as necessary, their sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation policies. Such policies shall include components for confidentiality and anonymous reporting, applicability to intern positions, and training policies.

2. All Executive Branch department and agency heads shall ensure that their employees, interns, and contractors have been notified of the state's policy
against sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, and shall further ensure that such persons are aware of the procedures for submitting a complaint of sexual harassment, discrimination, or retaliation, including an anonymous complaint.

3. Executive Branch departments and agencies shall annually require training seminars regarding the policy against sexual harassment, discrimination, or retaliation. All employees shall complete their initial training session pursuant to this order by the end of the current fiscal year.

4. Within ninety (90) days of this order, all Executive Branch employees, interns, and contractors under the jurisdiction of the Office of the Governor shall be provided a written copy of the policy against sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, and they shall execute a document agreeing and acknowledging that they are aware of and will comply with the policy against sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation.

5. Matters involving any elected official, department or agency head, or any appointee of the Governor may be investigated by independent legal counsel.

6. The Office of the Governor will require annual mandatory training seminars for all staff, employees, and interns in the office regarding the policy against sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation, and shall maintain a record of attendance.

7. Allegations of sexual harassment, discrimination, or retaliation within the Office of the Governor will be investigated promptly, and violations of law or policy shall constitute grounds for disciplinary action, including dismissal.

8. This Order is intended to supplement existing laws and regulations concerning sexual harassment and discrimination, and shall not be interpreted to in any way diminish such laws and regulations. The Order provides conduct requirements for covered persons, and is not intended to create any new right or benefit enforceable against The South.

9. Persons seeking to report violations of this Order, or guidance regarding the application or interpretation of this Order, may contact the Office of the Governor regarding such matters.

Special thanks to Former Kansas Governor Jeff Colyer who issued this executive order in Kansas last year. It can be viewed by clicking here.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies