Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:29:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: Public Office of Former President Tmthforu94  (Read 20299 times)
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2018, 12:29:07 PM »

Congratulations Lechasseur on your victory! As promised:

I hereby appoint Lechasseur to the Senate seat vacated by Mr. Reactionary.

X Tmthforu94

Thank you!

I've just taken the oath of office, so I'm now officially Senator for the South.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2018, 11:52:59 PM »

Endorsed for another term!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #152 on: October 16, 2018, 03:23:41 PM »

Tomorrow is the deadline to run in October Southern Regional Elections!

Candidate List
Governor: Me
Chamber of Delegates, Fillinovich, Wulfric, TimTurner, Spark498, PragmaticPopulist, Hillgoose
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2018, 01:40:20 PM »

Re-Elect Tmthforu94 for Governor!

The Southern elections will occur this weekend. Three months ago, I was elected on the promise to clean up the mess left by disgraced former Governor Fairboi and restore stability to the region. As you can see from the first post on this thread, I ran with three main promises:
1. Establish bi-partisan taskforce to review constitution - this has been done, first by the Regional Taskforce and now by the Constitutional Convention. After months of talking about changing the name, we finally held a formal process to change the name and are incorporating the new name in our ConCon edits.
2. Update the Wiki - this has been complete, I spent MANY hours updating the Wiki statue, going back to missing legislation from 2016. We have the most up-to-date Wiki in Atlasia.
3. Boost activity - Despite numerous resignations//recalls/promotions to higher office, we were able to quickly find replacement and keep the Chamber of Delegates stabilized and running smoothly.

To expand on the above, we were able to fix the disastrous Fairboi budget and include additional infrastructure funding which has brought thousands of new jobs to the region. My trip to China was very successful and several companies have announced they will be bringing jobs to the South - our unemployment continues to fall. While we still have work to do, we have led with strength and integrity on the raccoon crisis and were commended by the GM's office for our handling of the situation.

Moving forward, my goal is to work with the new legislature to get more legislation introduced that covers a wide variety of issues and will spark debate in the region. We will also get the ConCon wrapped up soon and put the new constitution in place, I would like to see that through. I am very proud of the work the Chamber has done this session and look forward to working with many of them next session, if elected!

If anyone has any questions, please ask. Vote TM!
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2018, 03:29:50 PM »

Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2018, 04:27:12 PM »

Endorsed.

You're a good governor.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2018, 10:07:32 AM »

President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2018, 02:42:17 AM »

Congratulations on a well-deserved re-election!
Hopefully we serve another term as Governor and Speaker!
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« Reply #158 on: October 22, 2018, 08:49:27 AM »

Congratulations Governor on your re-election.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #159 on: October 22, 2018, 10:57:49 AM »

Statement from Governor TM

Good Morning - last night was not a great night for the conservative movement in Atlasia, but I want to sincerely thank the voters of the South for re-electing me to another term as your Governor. We have accomplished so much in the past three months, I look forward to continuing the great work for another term.

This upcoming term will be my planned final elected position in Atlasia. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game, but I realize that this January will mark my 10 year anniversary in the game, and I think the game is close to running its course for me. 10 years is long enough and while there have been bumps along the way, I'm proud of the contributions I've made to this game and hope that I have made a positive impact.

Congratulations to our new president and vice president-elect and to everyone else who was victorious last night.

Thx,

TM
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #160 on: October 22, 2018, 11:31:32 AM »

Good Morning - last night was not a great night for the conservative movement in Atlasia, but I want to sincerely thank the voters of the South for re-electing me to another term as your Governor. We have accomplished so much in the past three months, I look forward to continuing the great work for another term.

This upcoming term will be my planned final elected position in Atlasia. I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game, but I realize that this January will mark my 10 year anniversary in the game, and I think the game is close to running its course for me. 10 years is long enough and while there have been bumps along the way, I'm proud of the contributions I've made to this game and hope that I have made a positive impact.

Congratulations to our new president and vice president-elect and to everyone else who was victorious last night.

Thx,

TM

Congratulations tmth on your re-election.

As well, thank you for your many years of remarkable service to Atlasia and to the game.

You truly rank as one of the shining lights ever to have graced the history of this republic and of this game.

Hopefully you will check in from time to time.

All the best.

Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #161 on: October 22, 2018, 12:47:14 PM »

Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2018, 01:03:26 PM »

Thx,

TM

I'm very disappointed to hear that. Thank you for your service!
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2018, 01:03:59 PM »

Thx,

TM

Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2018, 01:08:00 PM »

Thx,

TM

I hope your reconsider, but if not, I hope you'll check in to Atlas from time to time.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2018, 07:33:04 PM »

Thx,

TM

President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2018, 09:11:50 AM »

Thx,

TM

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2018, 01:49:22 PM »

Thx,

TM

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2018, 10:21:08 AM »

Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2018, 05:37:36 PM »

After the horrific performance within the Southern chamber, will TM do the honorable thing and resign?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2018, 06:39:50 PM »

After the horrific performance within the Southern chamber, will TM do the honorable thing and resign?

Why should someone who got north of 80% of the vote resign?
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #171 on: October 26, 2018, 06:23:14 AM »

Why should someone who got north of 80% of the vote resign?
Because Ben doesn't like him. Duh!
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #172 on: October 26, 2018, 11:23:23 AM »

how generous of you to provide us some comedy. Atlasia is in sore need of comics, after all.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2018, 09:13:48 PM »

#ResignTmth #DeregisterTmth #Ben2018
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States