WV-PPP: Manchin +7 without Blankenship, +11 with Blankenship (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:26:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  WV-PPP: Manchin +7 without Blankenship, +11 with Blankenship (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV-PPP: Manchin +7 without Blankenship, +11 with Blankenship  (Read 4589 times)
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 01, 2018, 11:27:55 PM »

Jenkins would have done a lot better. Jenkins isn’t a carpetbagger like Morrissey is, and he would make it significantly harder for Manchin to run up the scorew where he needs to (Southern WV)

I agree
E
But the whole WV party structure backed him.  Why?

It seems Morrissey has the stupid GOP TENDENCY to fool with Social Security and Medicare.  I think all wages should be subject to SS AND Medicare taxes.  But I also think there has to be some reform or the system will collapse.  But I figure I do not want to be hit by Democrats for trying to reform.  We always loose. Just let it collapse, then reform.   Or maybe it won’t collapse. Republicans should stay away from this issue.  Jenkins understood this I think.

Then there is Cruz backing Morrisssey.  If Cruz is backing him, you know he is probably too conservative for WV. 

Capito must know Morrissey is too conservative and a carpetbagger.  I do not know why she went along with him.

Also, Morrissey’s personality reminds me of a mouse.

But I would still support the mouse.
why? would you vote for any democrat?
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 12:55:21 PM »

Is there any circumstances that might cause Manchin to bolt, if he is re-elected? By bolt I mean change party affiliation. 

Few

What are the few?
Being forced at gunpoint. He isn't switching, cut the circle jerk.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies