CA-Gov. SurveyUSA: Newsom +29 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:36:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  CA-Gov. SurveyUSA: Newsom +29 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CA-Gov. SurveyUSA: Newsom +29  (Read 2352 times)
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.71, S: 2.26

« on: June 28, 2018, 05:06:47 PM »

Well the more interesting part of the poll is that that the gas tax repeal is up 46-33 and only 13% of Californians would vote yes to split the state into three separate states.
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 07:41:03 PM »

Well the more interesting part of the poll is that that the gas tax repeal is up 46-33 and only 13% of Californians would vote yes to split the state into three separate states.

Doesn't matter. In 2014, two thirds of IL voted for an increase of the minimum wage and Rauner still got elected.
What does that have to do with anything that I said?
Coastal Elitist
Tea Party Hater
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 08:13:49 PM »

Doesn't matter. In 2014, two thirds of IL voted for an increase of the minimum wage and Rauner still got elected.
What does that have to do with anything that I said?
People may vote for one particular ideology but will simultaneously back a candidate whose views represent the opposite of said ideology.  The gas tax repeal means nothing.

Oh he's misinterpreting what I'm saying. I know Cox will lose. I'm saying that the important part about the poll is seeing how the propositions are doing. I don't think they'll have an effect on who wins governor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies