The Press (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:52:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  The Press (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Press  (Read 12177 times)
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: June 27, 2018, 03:25:30 PM »

Gazette of the United States

The United States of America is a nation of Liberty, and a nation of Freedom. When the United States was founded it was warring with the nation most of us Americans were born into a system of Colonies from the state of violence and I myself am a Lutheran Minister and the bible tells us in the book of John Chapter 6 Verse 12 " “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything." The freedoms granted to every American by the constitution stand in the eyes of god these are not gained freedoms, but Freedoms granted to every American since their birth and the birth of this nation.

When America was founded nigh 15 years ago, Washington, Adams, Hancock, and Franklin were the bringers of a revolution that fractured homes, and villages and even the cities of our nation. However, now as we look back upon the battle for our freedom against the tyranny of the King George III we see not as a Monarchy looking forward, but a Republic looking back. We see that the tyranny of George was madness, but for so long we had sufficed under it?  King George was able to lead his tyranny through a strong central Government in the United Kingdom, if we had not let the tyranny of too much central government take over then we would not have needed the revolution and we could have seceded from the Union with Britain as we had wished without violence or war.

I urge my friends who signed the Constitution of these United States, to join me again in saying no to the ways of Centralized Government and let the American way be a different way. One of Liberty and Freedom, one where one naught fears what he says may be heard by a loyalist or an adversary and might be hung for such words of Sedition.  We should be giving the powers once thought to be vested in the name of God and the King, into the hands of the individual state government, so it does not see the Federal Government become so strong as to consume those powers set in the constitution as to protect the United States, from such a strong central government. I am pleading my fellow Pennsylvanians and fellow Americans, to please elect members of the National Assembly that set forth these guidelines on limiting the power of the Central Government in Philadelphia to the smallest amount it possibly can. The Party which will uphold these great tasks is the one I am a mass supporter of and that is the Democratic-Republican Party lead by one of the finest Americans I know Thomas Jefferson a farmer from the state of Virginia and one of the fellow signers of the Constitution.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies